Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #46

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember that GBC was photographed twice. Once on the 20th and later. Just wondering if they photographed him at a later date, was it due to the scratches came from germs under the fingernails as opposed to a wound caused by gardening. I did prune my roses on the weekend but my wounds are of an organic nature. This was explained to me by a Chef who said fruit and vegetables are not conductable surfaces to carry germs.

Moo

I'm really starting to believe there are so many good kind gentle people out there
Xxxxxx

I remember that GBC was photographed twice. Once on the 20th and later. Just wondering if they photographed him at a later date, was it due to the scratches came from germs under the fingernails as opposed to a wound caused by gardening. I did prune my roses on the weekend but my wounds are of an organic nature. This was explained to me by a Chef who said fruit and vegetables are not conductable surfaces to carry germs.

Moo

That's an interesting point. I wondered if they were also looking at how the wounds healed?

Like The Doc says, I can't be on the walk, but will be there in spirit.

Wondering what to do by yourself on 19th? Maybe wear yellow, plant or scatter some sunflower seeds in your back yard and donate once again to the Appeal.

Then be thankful for what you personally have in your life or make changes for a happier, brighter future. And if you are in a domestic violent situation, muster all your courage and supports to get away. And don't allow the verbal and/or emotional abuse design who you are.

Donations can be made to the Late Allison Baden-Clay Children Appeal.
Sanction No. CP5609, BSB 084 737, account 133196502

BreakingNews, I can't go on Sat either, so I went out there today instead.

I didn't see anyone out at the bridge. I so wished one of you were there with me. (mainly because I was a little bit scared by myself :what:)

I tied a yellow ribbon onto a pole. (just above the cross that is adorned with sunflowers) and walked around looking for clues.
Feeling very sad , and at the same time, very upset that GBC did so so so many wrongs that night, and really thought he could deny it all, and tell a few lies.
I kept thinking how cruel,cold and evil he was , to leave Allison out there ,a place so horrible,( and scary) and so far away from where she belonged, at home with her children.

I felt more uneasy on Wirraburra rd, and thought it was the creepiest road I've ever been on. So many steep sharp turns and only room for 1 car. The few houses , are all set back from the road and the driveways are not at all welcoming. I identified the house that GBC was familiar with , and it looks like it backs right onto the creek and bridge. :what:
Back to Brookfield
There are no actual concrete footpaths around the home at Brookfield and what is available to walk on , is long grass, rocky in some places, very uneven, steep, and simply not safe. If I wanted to walk in this part of Brookfield, I would walk down to the show grounds and do laps on the flat grassed area.

GBC obviously made up the walking tracks that Allison took. What a load of rubbish. And if she did walk, why be so shy about walking the girls to school? She always drove them, I believe because there are no footpaths to walk on , to get to the primary school from the house. Simple!

I drove up a steep hill to get to the old people's home , and could only see overgrown footpath all the way. (A footpath is being built at the moment)

I looked around the bus stop area , for the phone, because GBC said he went there. I hung around till the old ladies caught their bus, before I climbed onto the seats and took photos of the bus shelter roof. I couldn't get up high enough to see with my own eyes. In my photos you can see a very thick mulch of leaves and large seeds, easily 12 months old.
I'd like to get up there on that roof, and dig around for that phone. GBC mentioned the bus stop and that sis had driven there too. An alibi for going there I think. I really think the phone could be up there.

Afternoon, I Drove back to my safe happy family, on the other side of town, who were not surprised , when I said where Id been today.
Anyway,
There has not been one day , for a whole year , that I haven't thought about Allison and what happened to her... So, RIP and know sweet angel, that we will never forget you and justice will be done.

BreakingNews, I can't go on Sat either, so I went out there today instead.

I didn't see anyone out at the bridge. I so wished one of you were there with me. (mainly because I was a little bit scared by myself :what:)

I tied a yellow ribbon onto a pole. (just above the cross that is adorned with sunflowers) and walked around looking for clues.
Feeling very sad , and at the same time, very upset that GBC did so so so many wrongs that night, and really thought he could deny it all, and tell a few lies.
I kept thinking how cruel,cold and evil he was , to leave Allison out there ,a place so horrible,( and scary) and so far away from where she belonged, at home with her children.

I felt more uneasy on Wirraburra rd, and thought it was the creepiest road I've ever been on. So many steep sharp turns and only room for 1 car. The few houses , are all set back from the road and the driveways are not at all welcoming. I identified the house that GBC was familiar with , and it looks like it backs right onto the creek and bridge. :what:
Back to Brookfield
There are no actual concrete footpaths around the home at Brookfield and what is available to walk on , is long grass, rocky in some places, very uneven, steep, and simply not safe. If I wanted to walk in this part of Brookfield, I would walk down to the show grounds and do laps on the flat grassed area.

GBC obviously made up the walking tracks that Allison took. What a load of rubbish. And if she did walk, why be so shy about walking the girls to school? She always drove them, I believe because there are no footpaths to walk on , to get to the primary school from the house. Simple!

I drove up a steep hill to get to the old people's home , and could only see overgrown footpath all the way. (A footpath is being built at the moment)

I looked around the bus stop area , for the phone, because GBC said he went there. I hung around till the old ladies caught their bus, before I climbed onto the seats and took photos of the bus shelter roof. I couldn't get up high enough to see with my own eyes. In my photos you can see a very thick mulch of leaves and large seeds, easily 12 months old.
I'd like to get up there on that roof, and dig around for that phone. GBC mentioned the bus stop and that sis had driven there too. An alibi for going there I think. I really think the phone could be up there.

Afternoon, I Drove back to my safe happy family, on the other side of town, who were not surprised , when I said where Id been today.
Anyway,
There has not been one day , for a whole year , that I haven't thought about Allison and what happened to her... So, RIP and know sweet angel, that we will never forget you and justice will be done.

Aunty, you've had a very busy day! Quite the super sleuth with the photos on top of the bus stop and all. What a lovely message at the end of your post. There are a lot of us that think of Allison, her girls, parents every day. It will never go away, even after a conviction. It's great that we can all come together here to keep Allisons memory alive. I wonder what Gerard's thinking tonight in his cell? Thoughts to everyone for tomorrow, but mostly of the Dickies, girls and dear Allison.

Aunty, you've had a very busy day! Quite the super sleuth with the photos on top of the bus stop and all. What a lovely message at the end of your post. There are a lot of us that think of Allison, her girls, parents every day. It will never go away, even after a conviction. It's great that we can all come together here to keep Allisons memory alive. I wonder what Gerard's thinking tonight in his cell? Thoughts to everyone for tomorrow, but mostly of the Dickies, girls and dear Allison.

I think Gerard will be arguing with Bruce Overland about what went wrong with their million dollar plan, and who's fault it is that Gerard copped those fingernail scratches and got a big "he's lying and guilty " GONG after his first and last media interview.
Hopefully one of them will dob the other one in.
I guess the difficulty will be , whether they can agree on who made the most mistakes.
I'm thinking Bruce will dob on Gerard, because he's a complete and total idiot.

Thinking of Allison tonight. Thoughts & prayers for all who love & miss her.

I drove back from Ipswich, once again over the bridge, and saw all the tyre tracks leading in and out of that little parking area beside the creek - it was quite muddy there after all the rain we've had lately.

Kinda spooky to think that some of those tracks may have belonged to Aunty... ;)

I slowed right down as I passed over the bridge, both going and coming back. My mood changed, completely spontaneously, to quite sombre and reflective. Once I turned that bend in the road so that the creek was not directly behind me, the mood became normal again. That was really quite eerie - perhaps something like Allicat's experience as she got her intuitive feeling driving over the bridge before Allison's body was found.

I'm no believer in religion, afterlife, or spirits - but that eerie feeling going over the bridge today - twice - makes me just wonder a bit more about that. Spirits of the departed? Don't know. But something affected my mood in the oddest way as I drove over there.

Purely on the practical train of thoughts, though, the Mason's house, with the "For Sale" sign up, is 700-800m from the bridge, with a lot of trees and vegetation between those two points. I wonder just what went on that night in the small hours, who saw what, more importantly who HEARD what, how many people were spotted, etc etc....

My mood changed, completely spontaneously, to quite sombre and reflective. Once I turned that bend in the road so that the creek was not directly behind me, the mood became normal again. That was really quite eerie - perhaps something like Allicat's experience as she got her intuitive feeling driving over the bridge before Allison's body was found.

I'm no believer in religion, afterlife, or spirits - but that eerie feeling going over the bridge today - twice - makes me just wonder a bit more about that. Spirits of the departed? Don't know. But something affected my mood in the oddest way as I drove over there.

Nice to see you embrace that side of your being, Doctor.
:shush:​

I would just like to say that although I never met Allison, I sincerely hope and trust that her kind and loving nature and the wonderful woman she was will shine through her daughters as they grow into womanhood.

Family of Allison Baden-Clay release a letter to mark the one-year anniversary of the Brookfield mum's disappearance.

April 19, 2013 12:00AM

IN the past 12 months, Allison has been constantly in our thoughts.
Not for the circumstances and uncertain nature of her passing, but for the wonderful person she was. For the joy she brought to us all.

And for the lesson of selfless sacrifice she gave through the actions of her everyday life. Regardless of her own struggles and hurdles, Allison never stopped thinking of others first and foremost.

Allison, who was humble by nature, was extravagant only in her giving.

And she gave to all who came into her life, friends and thieves alike. She epitomised what it meant to be a loving mother, wife, daughter, sister, aunty and friend.

After 12 months, Allison is missed more than ever, and she is most surely not forgotten.

We all have special personal memories of the wonderful woman she was.
Read more here. http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ms-disappearance/story-e6freoof-1226623779873

I drove back from Ipswich, once again over the bridge, and saw all the tyre tracks leading in and out of that little parking area beside the creek - it was quite muddy there after all the rain we've had lately.

Kinda spooky to think that some of those tracks may have belonged to Aunty... ;)

I slowed right down as I passed over the bridge, both going and coming back. My mood changed, completely spontaneously, to quite sombre and reflective. Once I turned that bend in the road so that the creek was not directly behind me, the mood became normal again. That was really quite eerie - perhaps something like Allicat's experience as she got her intuitive feeling driving over the bridge before Allison's body was found.

Purely on the practical train of thoughts, though, the Mason's house, with the "For Sale" sign up, is 700-800m from the bridge, with a lot of trees and vegetation between those two points. I wonder just what went on that night in the small hours, who saw what, more importantly who HEARD what, how many people were spotted, etc etc....

A Spooky Boo back at you.
Yes, I felt like this whole place was making me "feel more" about what happened, rather than see more clues. if that makes sense ?

I kept thinking GBC walked along the creek edge , from the creek crossing on Wirraburra rd, right up to under the bridge? I imagined each step he took, making a loud crunching sound , that annoyed him as he walked. I felt watched at both sites.

Talking about strange spooky things, I was driving behind a ute on my way home, Just into ChapelHill, deep in thought questioning everything, seeking answers, when I noticed the name Mahony , beautifully carved into a timber board that was attached to the utes tray , and I thought, this man knows the truth, he knows what happened, he is the link to truth and justice? He must speak the truth. He holds the key.
Then I thought, ... Maybe i think too much. :blushing:
Very strange indeed.
Boo ... in case the last one didn't work. ;)

I hope that Allison's family find some comfort in reading the posts of people who care so much about Allison and who are searching for the truth and justice for Allison. I wish i could be in QLD right now, to go to the house, drive up to the roundabout, to the bridge etc.. to get a feel for what happened that eve, to reflect, put pieces together and to pay my respects to Allison. I live in Tassie but sometime in the future I will make that journey. I feel extremely sad this evening because of the events of a year ago. Allison's passing has made me appreciate my life so much. I have thought about Allison every day for a year and will always think of her in the future. RIP beautiful lady.

I wonder if GBC has a shiver down his spine tonight?

I hope that Allison's family find some comfort in reading the posts of people who care so much about Allison and who are searching for the truth and justice for Allison. I wish i could be in QLD right now, to go to the house, drive up to the roundabout, to the bridge etc.. to get a feel for what happened that eve, to reflect, put pieces together and to pay my respects to Allison. I live in Tassie but sometime in the future I will make that journey. I feel extremely sad this evening because of the events of a year ago. Allison's passing has made me appreciate my life so much. I have thought about Allison every day for a year and will always think of her in the future. RIP beautiful lady.

Very well said ColdFacts and I couldn't agree with you more. I too want to visit the bridge one day to feel the energy there. Unlike Doc, I do believe in the afterlife, spirits and a higher force.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon