Alternative Theory..Child on Child crime?

Look at the BTK serial killer - he led a perfectly normal life for how many years & no one suspected Mr. Radar, a deacon in his church, husband, father... I'm certain there are "Mr. Radars" all over the country. Doesn't Portland Oregon have a lot of missing children?

Hi... first time poster, long time lurker, I enjoy the intelligent and balanced theories here. I too agree that something is off with the accountability of the school here. The fact that they were all forming in groups between 8:45 and 9:00 to tour the fair with chaperones and no one missed Kyron. I would like to know if roll call was at 9:00 or 10:00 that day. Does anyone remember reading anything in any of the articles about the time? As far as young people committing crimes I am reminded of Misty. She was 17 when Haliegh was left in her care. We still do not know what happened to Haliegh. So young people can keep things quiet for a very long time.

i remember this too and it still gives me chill bumps. the fact that innocent little ones can be so evil is very scary. and possible in Kyron's case; considering how little we really know, anything is possible.

this fact has not set right with me from the beginning. i can't imagine a school being so loose that the parents would be instructed to leave the kids at school at 8:30 - 9am but the school doesn't intend to take responsibility for said children until 10am? that doesn't make sense. as soon as the parents left the school, each class should have reported to homeroom and attendance taken. i think whoever took him from there knew they had plenty of time to get away. as always, jmo :)

Hi... first time poster, long time lurker, I enjoy the intelligent and balanced theories here. I too agree that something is off with the accountability of the school here. The fact that they were all forming in groups between 8:45 and 9:00 to tour the fair with chaperones and no one missed Kyron. I would like to know if roll call was at 9:00 or 10:00 that day. Does anyone remember reading anything in any of the articles about the time? As far as young people committing crimes I am reminded of Misty. She was 17 when Haliegh was left in her care. We still do not know what happened to Haliegh. So young people can keep things quiet for a very long time.

WELCOME to WS nnrpece.... glad you came out to post with us. I don' recall reading what time the teacher took the attendance. So many questions, so few answers. I sure hope the LE has a deck of cards they are holding close to their vest and they've got a great poker face they're putting on.

It's possible... we can't really discount any theory right now.
Even a 10 y.o. would be big enough to do harm to a little 7 y.o. boy who looks to be small for his age. And I'm sure there are cases where kids have killed smaller kids.
There was an episode of Criminal Minds where a young boy killed some other ones... and was about to kill a little girl when they caught him. He was around 10, looked like.
SCARY!

I agree, child murderers are getting younger all the time!! However, the cover-up is where it gets tricky. IMO there is no way that a peer could master such a perfectly thought-out crime!! ( I could always be wrong though!)

I remember going to a science fair when I was in high school and our class had to evaluate 6th grade science projects. I wonder if the older grades walked through the projects and graded them as part of a peer evaluation thing that some schools do. This could have opened up the opportunity for older kids to speak to Kyron about his topic and possibly lead him outside to some wooded areas nearby. JMO

hi and welcome nnrpece! the only thing i remember reading early on in the case was that attendance was to be taken after the tour of exhibits but who knows how accurate that is. even if attendance was taken before the tour, it seems to me that if he was there earlier and his things were there, a red flag should have shot up for somebody. it would be understandable, considering their "no absence call" policy, that if he was never there that morning it wouldn't have been given a second thought. but reports say he was there and his things were there too. people saw him, teachers, students, other parents. there is a photo taken of him there. so before i point the finger at anybody outside of the school i would love some answers about what took place inside the school. jmo, moo, mho and all that jazz ;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?
Back