Amanda Berry, Gina deJesus & Michelle Knight FOUND! #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the one who slit her own baby's throat? Or is there another daughter?

This is not the daughter who slit her baby's throat.

I don't think there is any evidence of her being guilty of anything besides having a monster for a father. She was a child back then too.

I posted this last night...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ave-lives.html

"Dejesus told police that Castro initially approached her with his own daughter, who were friends and attended the same school. Castro later returned without his daughter and told DeJesus that he would give her a ride to his house so they could hang out, the report said."

I just read in the previous thread that AC might have made his daughters lie and accuse their step father. I wonder if he also had his daughter lie or withhold information to police about the fact that Gina saw both AC and his daughter before going missing :(

How does that mesh with the daughter's story that she called her mother to ask if she could go to Gina's and was told no so Gina walked? So is the daughter who said that and has been recently interviewed on tv lying?

How does that mesh with the daughter's story that she called her mother to ask if she could go to Gina's and was told no so Gina walked? So is the daughter who said that and has been recently interviewed on tv lying?

I think that was another friend of Gina's.

"I Don't Know Why I Kept Looking for Another. I Already Had 2 in My Possession."

Excerpts from AC's "suicide" note written in 2004 after he kidnapped Gina. The same reporter that has been leaking most info (Scott Taylor from Action News 19) has snippets posted on Twitter:

I just got a copy of a letter written by Ariel Castro in 2004. Cops found it in his house. He says "I am a sexual predator. I need help"

Castro continues "I don't know why I kept looking for another. I already had 2 in my possession."

Castro writes he was surprised how young Gina Dejesus really is cause he thought she was a lot older.

BBM - odd that he would have no idea how old she was. Maybe that's why Amanda wound up his favorite - Gina too young, Michelle too old. :(

On Cnn they were showing a photo that a neighbor took where there is a small white cross planted into the dirt in Castro's backyard..

Reporters chasing down Ariel's mother. Elderly people should be off limits to reporters. Good grief.

Reporters chasing down Ariel's mother. Elderly people should be off limits to reporters. Good grief.

I was watching that too but I couldn't understand a word of what she said. She was very upset and trying to drive away. The captions on the bottom of the TV was blocked by the big CNN headline banner.

Did she say she knew the little girl was Ariel's daughter when he took the girl to see her?

On Cnn they were showing a photo that a neighbor took where there is a small white cross planted into the dirt in Castro's backyard..

JMO, but I'd be surprised if it is for a human being.

He didn't show any care or compassion for any of the girls, and killed his own babies that they were carrying. I can't see him putting a cross over any grave. Unless it was perhaps one of his pets? I don't think the girls would have had the chance to put a cross in the garden, seeing as they only went outside twice in 10 years.

Wondering abt the suicide note of "04". Digging around in ancestry.com there was a 65 yr old man same name as one of the brothers who passed away, maybe their dad. Perhaps he had an somekind of guilt trip. I wonder if the girls lives improved at all after that.

"I Don't Know Why I Kept Looking for Another. I Already Had 2 in My Possession."

Excerpts from AC's "suicide" note written in 2004 after he kidnapped Gina. The same reporter that has been leaking most info (Scott Taylor from Action News 19) has snippets posted on Twitter:

I just got a copy of a letter written by Ariel Castro in 2004. Cops found it in his house. He says "I am a sexual predator. I need help"

Castro continues "I don't know why I kept looking for another. I already had 2 in my possession."

Castro writes he was surprised how young Gina Dejesus really is cause he thought she was a lot older.

BBM - odd that he would have no idea how old she was. Maybe that's why Amanda wound up his favorite - Gina too young, Michelle too old. :(

How was it possible that he didn't know how old Gina was? Wasn't she his daughter's BFF? In that case, how much older could Gina be than his daughter? :banghead:

Am I the only one having difficulty posting here? It take 3 - 5 attempts to make one post. I kept getting "cannot connect to websleuths.com" when I tried to submit a reply. :maddening:

JMO, but I'd be surprised if it is for a human being.

He didn't show any care or compassion for any of the girls, and killed his own babies that they were carrying. I can't see him putting a cross over any grave. Unless it was perhaps one of his pets? I don't think the girls would have had the chance to put a cross in the garden, seeing as they only went outside twice in 10 years.
TA, but... I keep wondering why he took them outside those 2 rare times.
Certainly not for their health. Perhaps one of the girls marked a grave. :scared:

I think that was another friend of Gina's.

Nope, according to the AMW video, Arlene Castro was the last person to see her before she went missing.

I am taking this new version of events with a grain of salt until we get more confirmation. I really don't think Arlene had any idea what happened.

Removing them from the house is suspicious. I thought maybe he had something in the house that needed a repairman or maybe he was getting a loan on the house and it needed to be inspected.

Nope, according to the AMW video, Arlene Castro was the last person to see her before she went missing.

I am taking this new version of events with a grain of salt until we get more confirmation. I really don't think Arlene had any idea what happened.

So was Castro following his daughter? Because that is some coincidence if he just happened upon Gina, after Gina gave Arlene 50 cents, and Gina therefore couldn't ride a bus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea