Amanda Knox tried for the murder of Meredith Kercher in Italy *NEW TRIAL*#3

Status
Not open for further replies.
micheli report (translated):

In fact, this court believes that to enter that window you would not really need to be Spiderman, as the Tribunale per il Riesame claims in its hypothesis: it requires a man physically agile, as certainly Guede was, and certainly as are the burglars who visit the apartments of people at night.

original:

In vero, questo Giudice ritiene che per entrare da quella finestra non ci volesse davvero Spiderman, come sostenuto dal Tribunale per il Riesame volendo liquidare l’ipotesi: ci voleva un uomo fisicamente agile, come certamente il G. era e come senz’altro sono i ladri che visitano gli appartamenti delle persone nottetempo.

http://www.penale.it/page.asp?IDPag=750

why put bars on a window the average person cannot climb up to and use to break into the cottage?

I thought the bars were put on after the murder?

The vehicle accident re-constructionist has an agenda. Accident re-constructionists are not blood spatter experts and they certainly have no training and expertise in murder scene analysis ... Would anyone take an essay written by him under those circumstances seriously?

an agenda? he states he felt a responsibility to all major parties involved to assess the physical evidence with balance and reasonableness. this "agenda" included his highest responsibility-- to honor the memory of MK and protect her dignity. how horrible of him!

http://www.injusticeinperugia.org/RonHendryindex2.html

months ago you asserted that it was reasonable for the prosecution to pay over $200,000 US for the crime scene animation. when links were provided to show you that that figure was well over (4-5x) the average cost for a similar product in the US, it was scoffed at and disregarded. now, links again were provided to show that re-constructionists do in fact use documentation (notes, reports, photos, video) for their work and again, it is scoffed at and disregarded.

can you prove hendry has no proficiency with blood pattern evidence? can you demonstrate he didn't ask another expert for their opinion, if necessary?

otto: If I had to choose between spending an hour with one of: the B&E guy that might sell drugs, the knife carrying drug addict that likes beastiality, or the lying prankster opportunist writer that likes rape and watching people die slowly ... I'm probably going to choose the drug dealer.

it is interesting how unsubstantiated things such as a lust for beastiality, addiction, x-rated lingerie, loose morals, rape fetishes, trophy knives etc. are held onto as de facto truth, yet info, backed up with links, is quickly poo-poo'd.

it borders on comical.

hendry certainly has more experience in the field of forensics (accident, crime, what have you) than you or i do. let's remember that.

Knox wasn't living in a college dorm and the cottage was not a college dorm. Filomina and Laura were professionals, and Meredith was a serious Erasmus student.

:seeya: Exactly ! Good points !

Now this is JMO, but I think that Knox tried to pass herself off as someone she was not ... know what I mean ?

IMO -- she probably tried to impress these girls, and when they realized she was not cracked up to be what she said she was, things went downhill from there ...

JMO and :moo:

Can't the same argument be made that you call her quirky to leave the door open and prance around naked, but then she's inspector gadget and notices all the details?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only she actually admits that she did notice all the details. She seemingly remembers and admits to very PRECISE details, such as the blood drops on the sink were "caked on" when she felt them. That the bloody something on the bathmat was larger than what would be normal for a "menstrual accident." She remembers precisely at what times she locked and unlocked the front door. She remembers PRECISELY when and in what order she called people (except of course conveniently not mentioning some crucial calls). She even remembers PRECISELY when Raffaelo called people and in what order. She remembers the state of each room as she saw it. Etc, etc.............

Only she actually admits that she did notice all the details. She seemingly remembers and admits to very PRECISE details, such as the blood drops on the sink were "caked on" when she felt them. That the bloody something on the bathmat was larger than what would be normal for a "menstrual accident." She remembers precisely at what times she locked and unlocked the front door. She remembers PRECISELY when and in what order she called people (except of course conveniently not mentioning some crucial calls). She even remembers PRECISELY when Raffaelo called people and in what order. She remembers the state of each room as she saw it. Etc, etc.............

She remembers this after having gone back a second time. There is no reason to believe she knew this the first time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just put together another floor plan with just the room names. It's a little cleaner than the other plans I've posted. I've also overlaid the plan on the google map so we can see that the kitchen window (access from the deck) is not at all visible from the road, but Filomina's window is easily visible.

....and this video adds another perspective to your excellent floor plan and map

[video=youtube;qe9y4a1u2jk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qe9y4a1u2jk[/video]

It is similar to the Jerry Heimann murder, which Charlie Wilkes discussed at JREFF some time ago. I will quote only a small portion: "Why didn't Greg call the cops the minute he arrived at his father's house and found the furniture gone and the old lady in a state of neglect? Isn't that what any normal person would have done? How could Greg and his wife prepare and eat dinner in a kitchen where there was blood spatter on the walls and furniture without even noticing it?"

Arguments from personal incredulity (I wouldn't have showered in that bathroom, therefore Amanda is a liar, therefore she is guilty) basically never make it out of the gate with me because of examples like yours and Charlie's.

An argument based on what a "normal" person would do begs the question whether the person making the argument is, in fact, "normal" in any sense of the word. So much of the so-called "strange" behavior attributed to Amanda seems perfectly normal to me if I try to put myself in her position . This is especially true given the highly unusual circumstances she was facing.

:biggrin:On the other hand no one, to my knowledge, has ever accused me of being normal. :biggrin:

I didn't watch the documentary. I post this here simply to show that getting to the second story window appears not to be too difficult as shown in this clip:

http://youtu.be/UsQLKWDskhA?t=6m14s

ETA: bars were added to the window after the murder but he seemed to get up there with ease.

thanks Harmony for posting this video. I think we've all seen our fair share of free runner videos that it was finally nice to see an actual demonstration confirming how easy it is to climb the original window. I was also watching the time, he was up there in like 10 seconds.
why put bars on a window the average person cannot climb up to and use to break into the cottage?
Funny, I thought the very same thing. For the naysayers, the climber also demonstrates how the security bars aren't needed, he opens/shuts the shutters and even pretends to move glass around.

I've always tried to be fair and if she is innocent, then I would want her vindicated.

But the email was very worrisome to me from the beginning. It struck me as odd, and more than odd.

Too defensive. And as if a story were being committed to record and to memory.
A little too much said, and an alarm goes off in the basement of the brain...

ETA:

I don't take statement analysis for gospel, but way back in the beginning of this case, when I leaned heavily toward innocence,
this part of the email bothered me, and I intuitively sensed what the analyst concludes here:

Oh verryyy interestng. So perhaps this is when some kind of initial confrontation took place? She says they "talked for a while" in the kitchen.

"Nothing out of the ordinary." Wow, that is so interesting. Trying to digest it now. If the murder was a random event/burglary, which obviously would not have been the fault of anyone except the burglar/murderer...then what would their kitchen conversation have to do with the murder? In other words, why did she have to say it was "nothing out of the ordinary?" Her whole e-mail was regarding Meredith's murder...by saying "nothing out of the ordinary," she is saying that nothing in their conversation foretold or gave her any sense of the awful events that would unfold that night. But of course, why would it, if it was some random event? Because even Meredith would have obviously not known anything about that. So why would there conversation have foretold anything....if neither of them had any idea of what was going to happen to her that night.

Hmmmmmm. Again I say, interestingggggggg. Or it could have been that they actually were having some argument in the kitchen, Meredith left and left Amanda seething over what she said. Anger which carried over into the night.

wall2.jpg
link

He is standing on the bottom window sill and still is able to reach the window on the top...He does not utilize the bars on the window below to climb up on...

kercherentry_zps7a2eb67a.png

Untitled23-1.jpg
link link

This man is using the bars to climb up on and he is wearing dress shoes...I think without the hindrance of the newly added burglar bars, getting forearms and upper body into the window would not be difficult.

wall_climbing.jpg
link

I still think it is very possible to gain entry but that is just my opinion... :fence:

But I think there would have been obvious signs then that the entry was real. There is, IMO, no way to do all that and it be even a possibility that the window was staged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member