Amber and Chelsea Case Similarities

I just worry that this is an easy person to focus on and try to deflect their mistakes from last year. I will feel a lot better when there is solid evidence pointing to him.

I just worry that this is an easy person to focus on and try to deflect their mistakes from last year. I will feel a lot better when there is solid evidence pointing to him.

Me, too....however I am willing to bet the house that they have very solid evidence to link him to Amber's kidnap and murder.

Posted an update from the news just happening locally, stating it is intentional that details of the source of the tip are NOT being made public, and the recently released (within the last hour) very brief statement was carefully crafted.

They also said do NOT expect that they will give any new information they may have about JAG and Amber or any other cases to come out in court tomorrow. They implied it will be brief again tomorrow, and that next week would be when we'd likely learn more ::if:: that hearing goes on as planned.

KFMB (8) at 5:

JAG is now "officially a suspect" in Amber's disappearance.

Detectives officially saying he is "the focus" of the investigation.

Posted an update from the news just happening locally, stating it is intentional that details of the source of the tip are NOT being made public, and the recently released (within the last hour) very brief statement was carefully crafted.

They also said do NOT expect that they will give any new information they may have about JAG and Amber or any other cases to come out in court tomorrow. They implied it will be brief again tomorrow, and that next week would be when we'd likely learn more ::if:: that hearing goes on as planned.

I think that by the time of the preliminary hearing on the 18th we'll know more. At this time, LE is just putting all the pieces of the puzzle together.

I'd be surprised if JAG is the source of the tip that led LE to find Amber's remains. The psychiatrist at the time of his trial in 2000 stated that JAG refused to take responsibility for what he did, and therefore remained a danger to society. For that reason, I can't see him telling LE where Amber's remains were.

I think it's more likely that someone close to him - his girlfriend perhaps - knew something. Perhaps someone who knew him feared what would happen to them if they told what they knew.

I'm intrigued by the fact that LE is not officially confirming the identity of the body found last Tuesday as Chelsea King, and the cause of death. I think there must be something that LE is withholding as it might be the killer's signature.......something only the killer would know.

This would be something LE is look for to tie a murder to JAG.

I think that by the time of the preliminary hearing on the 18th we'll know more. At this time, LE is just putting all the pieces of the puzzle together.

I'd be surprised if JAG is the source of the tip that led LE to find Amber's remains. The psychiatrist at the time of his trial in 2000 stated that JAG refused to take responsibility for what he did, and therefore remained a danger to society. For that reason, I can't see him telling LE where Amber's remains were.

I think it's more likely that someone close to him - his girlfriend perhaps - knew something. Perhaps someone who knew him feared what would happen to them if they told what they knew.

Did you see what Tink just posted over on the "[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4899816&postcount=229"]plea or tip" thread here[/ame]?

The jist of it was, according to the KFI show that's been covering this well (that had the family member in Elsinore on, as well), JAG was brought to Pala by LE on Friday afternoon, and she was found at 3 am on Saturday.

That jives with what local media has been emphasizing, that she was found ::very:: early on Saturday (as in, things had started on Friday because it would have been dark ::very:: early on Saturday). Plus they had the 'cover' of all eyes focused on Kit Carson Park at that same time.

ETA, knowing the area she was found, but not intimately, and then, seeing it more on local news, especially from the air, unless someone had been with him in the area, I find it hard to believe that someone could pinpoint that area that specifically simply by word of mouth. I don't know...

Did you see what Tink just posted over on the "plea or tip" thread here?

The jist of it was, according to the KFI show that's been covering this well (that had the family member in Elsinore on, as well), JAG was brought to Pala by LE on Friday afternoon, and she was found at 3 am on Saturday.

That jives with what local media has been emphasizing, that she was found ::very:: early on Saturday (as in, things had started on Friday because it would have been dark ::very:: early on Saturday). Plus they had the 'cover' of all eyes focused on Kit Carson Park at that same time.

ETA, knowing the area she was found, but not intimately, and then, seeing it more on local news, especially from the air, unless someone had been with him in the area, I find it hard to believe that someone could pinpoint that area that specifically simply by word of mouth. I don't know...

Wow.............I didn't see Tink's post! This puts a whole different light on the subject! Thanks TB!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back