Analysis of a different sort

Nuisanceposter said:
I've asked all those same questions. Why of all people would this foreign faction pick John Ramsey, and why would they request such an odd and small amount, and why would they not take the child, even dead, to get the ransom they claim this crime is about?

Her name is spelled JonBenét.
Exactly! Why leave the child in the home? Didn't the perp(s) stop to think that maybe the police and/or parents would search the entire home? Now there's one thing that I cannot remember about timeline. I know it was JR that found JBR in the wine cellar....was this before, during or after the police had searched the home? Help???

I don't think Burke's friend was the one responsible for this crime. I can't see Patsy or John covering up for a friend.

Camper said:
I donut know how to make the accent mark on my puter, but can help with the pronunciation part.

Phoenetically speaking - 'Jawn Bo nay'.

Neither do I. :D

ANd it's a soft, French "J", not a hard "J" as I would instinctively pronounce it.

Daisy said:
Neither do I. :D
It's easy. =) Type in JonBen, then hold down alt and hit 0233. When you release alt, the é appears, and you just add the T.

Nuisanceposter said:
It's easy. =) Type in JonBen, then hold down alt and hit 0233. When you release alt, the é appears, and you just add the T.
Thanks! :blowkiss:

"John must have realized instantly what a revealing blunder Patsy made here"

He DID!

Daisy, the whole intruder scenario defies logic. But then, all murder does that, except to the perp. But this "foreign faction" has been pretty quiet lately!

Patsy was doped up on Valium when she and John spoke to a select few reporters. Just like drunk people...she spoke the truth.

The same happened on CNN...Valium spoke her mind.

Nuisanceposter said:

Hit 0233....do you mean hold down alt..and then type in numbers 0 2 3 3? I tried that but didn't work?

Nuisanceposter said:
Yeah, that's it. Just hold down the alt key and type in 0 2 3 3 in the number pad to the right, not in the numbers across the top of the letters.
Thank you, Nuisanceposter. You've taught me a new skill and I will use that from now on :)

I hold the alt key down and type in 130 in the numbers on the right hand side of the keyboard.

Hitting and running this morning.

Cool, wonder if you can make all of the pronunciation accent marks ? like that sorta letter u over a letter for short and abbreviated pronunciation, and the minus sign over the letter for an elongated sound?

Byé.

Or byééé nope thats rong.

Holdontoyourhat said:
"We feel that there are at least two people on the face of this earth that know who did this: That is the killer and someone that that person may have confided in."

Sorry, but these are two different statements. One has the killer plus one or more confidants. The other has at least two people, and does not specify if the extra people would be more killers or more confidants. PR was singular in referring to both the killer and the confidant.
Holdontoyourhat: nice try to increase the number of intruders, but what you wrote is logically wrong: What Patsy said above are not two different statements. They are two sentences, separated by a colon. In the second sentence, Patsy elaborates what she meant in the first sentence.
So per Patsy we have one killer, and at least one other person this killer may have confided in.

rashomon said:
Holdontoyourhat: nice try to increase the number of intruders, but what you wrote is logically wrong: What Patsy said above are not two different statements. They are two sentences, separated by a colon. In the second sentence, Patsy elaborates what she meant in the first sentence.
So per Patsy we have one killer, and at least one other person this killer may have confided in.
Actually, you interpreted my post wrong (Post #34). The two statements I referred to were:

1. The quote from your previous post, at the top of post 34, and
  2. PR's quote.
The emphasis on PR's statement was that there were at least two. That meant, IMO, that she left it open as to almost any circumstances. You're reading in too much.

Holdontoyourhat said:
Actually, you interpreted my post wrong (Post #34). The two statements I referred to were:

1. The quote from your previous post, at the top of post 34, and
  2. PR's quote.
The emphasis on PR's statement was that there were at least two. That meant, IMO, that she left it open as to almost any circumstances. You're reading in too much.

HOTYH, I believe that it was you who was reading in too much by speculating that the killer Patsy mentioned could have confided in other killers (from your post: "Sorry, but these are two different statements. One has the killer plus one or more confidants. The other has at least two people, and does not specify if the extra people would be more killers or more confidants.")

Let's stick to what Patsy said. What Patsy did not leave open is that she spoke of the killer in the singular, referring to JB's killer. And it is the word 'confide' which does not add up with the foreign faction scenario.
Members of a terrorist group need not 'confide' in each other when they have committed a murder because murders are on their agenda as 'business as usual'.
The ransom note author spoke of 'we', and the group was composed of at least three people: the RN author and the 'two gentlemen' watching over JB.
So per the ransom note, there was no lone killer.

But Lou Smit said: "if it was not the Ramseys, it was an intruder". Notice the singular: an intruder? Smit obviously never believed in the 'foreign faction' either.

Holdontoyourhat, you seem to be the only poster here who actually believes in the existence of the 'small foreign faction'. I always had the impression that not even IDI posters believe that this foreign faction ever existed, but maybe I'm wrong.

Therefore my questions to all IDIs ("Intruder(s) did it") on this board:

1) Do you really believe the ransom note was written by the 'small foreign faction'?

In case the reply is "no":

2) If not, the ransom note obviously was a faked note. Who do you think wrote the faked note then and

3) why did this person/these persons write the faked note?

rashomon said:
HOTYH, I believe that it was you who was reading in too much by speculating that the killer Patsy mentioned could have confided in other killers (from your post: "Sorry, but these are two different statements. One has the killer plus one or more confidants. The other has at least two people, and does not specify if the extra people would be more killers or more confidants.")

Let's stick to what Patsy said. What Patsy did not leave open is that she spoke of the killer in the singular, referring to JB's killer. And it is the word 'confide' which does not add up with the foreign faction scenario.
Members of a terrorist group need not 'confide' in each other when they have committed a murder because murders are on their agenda as 'business as usual'.
The ransom note author spoke of 'we', and the group was composed of at least three people: the RN author and the 'two gentlemen' watching over JB.
So per the ransom note, there was no lone killer.

But Lou Smit said: "if it was not the Ramseys, it was an intruder". Notice the singular: an intruder? Smit obviously never believed in the 'foreign faction' either.

Holdontoyourhat, you seem to be the only poster here who actually believes in the existence of the 'small foreign faction'. I always had the impression that not even IDI posters believe that this foreign faction ever existed, but maybe I'm wrong.

Therefore my questions to all IDIs ("Intruder(s) did it") on this board:

1) Do you really believe the ransom note was written by the 'small foreign faction'?

In case the reply is "no":

2) If not, the ransom note obviously was a faked note. Who do you think wrote the faked note then and

3) why did this person/these persons write the faked note?
Wow.

You'd have to find my post where I stated that the Rn was written by a small foreign faction. BTW, PR's words were 'at least'. Therefore, she would tend to reduce to the minimum possible, which in her eyes was one killer and one confidant.

IMO, there were three people, who acting together, killed JBR.

Now lets see what you can spin of this.

Holdontoyourhat said:
Wow.

You'd have to find my post where I stated that the Rn was written by a small foreign faction. BTW, PR's words were 'at least'. Therefore, she would tend to reduce to the minimum possible, which in her eyes was one killer and one confidant.

IMO, there were three people, who acting together, killed JBR.

Now lets see what you can spin of this.
HOTYH, let's leave the 'spin' to the RST and just look at the posts here: it was you who went to great lengths to prove that the writer of the ransom note was a foreigner, right? It was you who e. g. claimed that the term 'fat cat' exists in most foreign languages (you're totally wrong on that btw).

If you don't believe in the foreign faction, then why was it so important for you to state that the ransom note was written by a foreigner?

Jonbenét....tee hee!

No foreign faction period....

Foreign speak??? None found in the note. No broken english...none.

Foreign factions kidnap the SON...the MALE...the HEIR....the RAMSEY NAME. Kidnapping/killing Burke would put a stop to the Ramsey name/lineage?. Jonbenét could not carry on the family name and also in most foreign countries the female is considered dispensable.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona
Back