Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Reported Missing from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just jumped back on the thread and had to leap to the last page due to lack of time, but I'm seeing all this talk of cause of death. Have they released a COD for Anjelica????

No. Still waiting to hear.

If the ammo was brought over (to the hotel) from the house when AJ vanished, why list ammo on the Missing Persons Report?
Do we know if WH was present when the family filed the MPR?

They were listing the things missing from the home.
They didn't realize they would have been found in the hotel vent.

Most of us know a lot about the other players in this case, we simply can't discuss what we know here on forum. :)

Well your lucky then!

I know what I read here.

Well do u guys know who was at work and who wasn't
What kind of cars everyone drives.
Who the last person that isn't family that saw o spoke to her.
What time everyone arrived home.
If Wes was at work that morning and the afternoon?
Who drives that white car?
I have so many questions ....

Wes could be guilty and so can someone else... Just sayin!

Guess im out of the loop!

Well your lucky then!

I know what I read here.

Well do u guys know who was at work and who wasn't
What kind of cars everyone drives.
Who the last person that isn't family that saw o spoke to her.
What time everyone arrived home.
If Wes was at work that morning and the afternoon?
Who drives that white car?
I have so many questions ....

Wes could be guilty and so can someone else... Just sayin!

I wonder if he was able to send someone that he knew to a work site to do the contractor job for him for the day. Or for a couple of hours. Its not like the customer will know as long as the work gets done.

Just like with a cable guy. We wouldn't know if someone send their friend to our house. We would just think the cable guy is here.

They sometimes don't have to go back to the office until the end of the day or next morning.

It depends on how many customers and the location of the customers. Usually they will just call headquarters and tell them when they are done and where they are headed to next.

So if Wes knows someone who knows how to do his work. He could have told them to take his van and take care of the customer's needs and he will meet them back there.

This would have given him more time for whatever. So if there is someone else; Then i think Wes manipulated them at one point. They put 2 and 2 together. And told LE. Jmo

I wonder if he was able to send someone that he knew to a work site to do the contractor job for him for the day. Or for a couple of hours. Its not like the customer will know as long as the work gets done.

Just like with a cable guy. We wouldn't know if someone send their friend to our house. We would just think the cable guy is here.

They sometimes don't have to go back to the office until the end of the day or next morning.

It depends on how many customers and the location of the customers. Usually they will just call headquarters and tell them when they are done and where they are headed to next.

So if Wes knows someone who knows how to do his work. He could have told them to take his van and take care of the customer's needs and he will meet them back there.

This would have given him more time for whatever. So if there is someone else; Then i think Wes manipulated them at one point. They put 2 and 2 together. And told LE. Jmo

Thing is if he left his work truck at the house and as said by Bear the keys were usually kept on hooks whose to say someone didn't drive his truck.

I think Wes showed up for work when he was supposed to.

Thing is if he left his work truck at the house and as said by Bear the keys were usually kept on hooks whose to say someone didn't drive his truck.

Wes said AJ had the one key. Bear mentioned that the key was given to LE when they examined the truck.

So Wes must have gotten the 1 key back from AJ at some point. Jmo.

Nobody knows if she left the key. Or if there was a spare key he kept at the hotel or what.

But once again. Wes was very detailed about giving up the key but no word on how getting it back.

And at this point. I truly don't care to go there. Jmo

If the ammo was brought over (to the hotel) from the house when AJ vanished, why list ammo on the Missing Persons Report?
Do we know if WH was present when the family filed the MPR?

Good thought, Phoebeb.

Just jumping off your post. Hypothetically, a person wouldn't want to report that actual weapon itself missing especially for a few reasons I can think of; 1) you're admitting you had a weapon in the home of a convicted felon 2) you may be asked for the serial number etc off the weapon if you are trying to report it missing/stolen 3) you wouldn't want to admit any ties to a weapon once being in your possession/in your household IF it could later be proved that the weapon was used to commit a crime. JMO, IMO

He picked up his work van without going in the house, so he kept those keys on him. The red truck key was (according to WH) left in the mailbox.

Wes said AJ had the one key. Bear mentioned that the key was given to LE when they examined the truck.

So Wes must have gotten the 1 key back from AJ at some point. Jmo.

Nobody knows if she left the key. Or if there was a spare key he kept at the hotel or what.

But once again. Wes was very detailed about giving up the key but no word on how getting it back.

And at this point. I truly don't care to go there. Jmo

Im talking about his work truck.

Things I want to know: I know who said she "left the house to blow off some steam" (written @ 11:43am) but I don't know how THAT PERSON knew that..? I'm with Eileen in that AJ was no longer with us when she quit using SM. And I agree, too, that the last 2 texts were not from her. Why did WH say "you'll never find the gun" in his ramblings? Wouldn't we know if COD was a gunshot by now? Not knowing anything about who was around her, living there, etc. and WH putting himself in each and every situation, he is the most likely one, esp with that colorful background and his increased drug use. I think I'll go back and watch all his interviews just to see if I can pick up on anything new. Second thought, I think I'll have a cocktail first and watch the Kentucky Derby before I go there! Cheers, big ears!

He picked up his work van without going in the house, so he kept those keys on him. The red truck key was (according to WH) left in the mailbox.

You don't think he left a key there? In case they had to move it.

Good thought, Phoebeb.

Just jumping off your post. Hypothetically, a person wouldn't want to report that actual weapon itself missing especially for a few reasons I can think of; 1) you're admitting you had a weapon in the home of a convicted felon 2) you may be asked for the serial number etc off the weapon if you are trying to report it missing/stolen 3) you wouldn't want to admit any ties to a weapon once being in your possession/in your household IF it could later be proved that the weapon was used to commit a crime. JMO, IMO

Good points, thank you, Lady!

And maybe he left the key in the mailbox for someone else. So he made up the story about AJ needing the truck to explain why he was messing around the mailbox that morning in case anyone saw him.

Was there ever a MP report published? Curious as to what that states...

And who gave that info to LE? JH and WH, together or just one of them? Have JH & WH come together during this? Does anyone know if she visits? Or makes phone calls?

And who gave that info to LE? JH and WH, together or just one of them? Have JH & WH come together during this? Does anyone know if she visits? Or makes phone calls?
Is there a visitor list at the Jail?
Ill bet the pastor goes!

And maybe he left the key in the mailbox for someone else. So he made up the story about AJ needing the truck to explain why he was messing around the mailbox that morning in case anyone saw him.

I am remembering back to the very beginning, it was said AJ had a car. What happened to that? Why would WH say AJ needed the truck for Tues? Why not all week? Just so many questions in my head, I can't hardly read a good book anymore without these thoughts running around about sweet AJ. I am so sad for her sisters and all the other family, too.

Was there ever a MP report published? Curious as to what that states...

If I'm understanding your question correctly, no, the MP report was never been reported in msm. Raysgirl had to request a copy in writing and got a copy sent to her, but it was heavily redacted. We played around with it enough to be able to read most of the UCR codes in the property section, and a few random words here and there, but we really don't know what all it says. Using the UCR codes and what words we could read, we could tell that on the list of property missing from the house (not stolen, just missing) was a box of 9 mm Luger ammunition, clothing items (likely what she was wearing), jewelry items (also likely what she was wearing), something that looked like "checking card" (but it was hard to read, so...??), several codes for misc. items (no clue what those might have been)...and I forget what else.

Anyway, my best guess is that if reporters ever did request a copy of the MP report, it was so heavily redacted that they couldn't really use it in publication. Again, that's just a guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
liskfanatic63