Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Reported Missing from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't sure where to put this so I just picked this thread. Just wanted to mention today is AJ's birthday. :heartbeat:

Of course we all wish AJ were here to celebrate it but I didn't want the day to go by without mentioning it.

Thanks for sharing, OM. For some reason I couldn't see your post earlier. As I celebrated the birthday of one of my own kiddos this weekend, I couldn't help but think of AJ and what she should've been doing. Students are coming back to Longwood and she should be among them. So sad and wrong :(

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AnGelica! :balloons: You deserved so much better. You should've been playing club ball with your Lady Lancers and on your way to earning a spot on the softball team. Love from those of us here who care so much about finding the truth of what happened to you, and bringing you true justice :loveyou:

That is very sweet. WSers are a nice group!!

Thanks for sharing, OM. For some reason I couldn't see your post earlier. As I celebrated the birthday of one of my own kiddos this weekend, I couldn't help but think of AJ and what she should've been doing. Students are coming back to Longwood and she should be among them. So sad and wrong :(

AJ and my 25 yr old share the same birthday. We celebrated Saturday night with music and drinks around the bonfire. I suspect I'll always think of AJ on my own daughter's birthday.

Judge dismisses Jennifer Hadsell’s charges involving buying alcohol for minor
POSTED 2:38 PM, JULY 27, 2015, BY BECCA MITCHELL, NADEEN YANES AND MARISSA JASEK, UPDATED AT 11:57AM, AUGUST 10, 2015

Norfolk, Va. – A judge dismissed several charges against Jennifer Hadsell during a court hearing on Monday morning.
NewsChannel 3 will have more details on the judges decision to dismiss the charges against Jennifer Hadsell tonight on NewsChannel 3 First at Four. < Bolded in article. http://wtkr.com/2015/07/27/jennifer-hadsells-trial-for-buying-alcohol-for-minor-continued/

Marissa Jasek WTKR &#8207;@MarissaJasek 24m24 minutes ago
"this situation has caused a lot of heartache"-ex-husband of Jennifer Hadsell who he accused of buying booze for kids. Charges dropped 2day
3:02 PM - 10 Aug 2015 · [video=twitter;630831542391177216]https://twitter.com/MarissaJasek/status/630831542391177216[/video]

Marissa Jasek WTKR &#8207;@MarissaJasek 4h 4 hours ago
Judge says she found no evidence Jennifer Hadsell provided alcohol for minors after ex-husband showed video he says showed proof @WTKR3

Marissa Jasek WTKR &#8207;@MarissaJasek 5h5 hours ago
Charges dropped against Jennifer Hadsell for buying alcohol for minors and contributing to delinquency of minor @WTKR3

WTKR updated their article and added a video from yesterdays hearing http://wtkr.com/2015/07/27/jennifer-hadsells-trial-for-buying-alcohol-for-minor-continued/

Norfolk, Va. &#8211; A judge dismissed several charges against Jennifer Hadsell during a court hearing on Monday morning.

In court today, Hoffer showed the judge a video he recorded at Jennifer&#8217;s home. The judge said the video was not proof enough and her charges were dismissed.

Hoffer says he accepts the judge&#8217;s decision. He says in the end, he just wants his daughters to be safe.

My heart truly goes out to Zach Hoffer. He loses his daughter once to divorce, then again to a mysterious death, then this. I don't know what was really going on in that house on the video, but any rational parent would certainly be concerned if they thought their surviving kids were being exposed to this.

I certainly hope there is some peace and stability in those girls' lives, after all they've been through.

I'm coming out of lurking for a moment to clarify something.

You cannot die from heroin withdrawal. It will make you wish you could, but you can't. The only two withdrawals that can be fatal are benzo's & alcohol. Crack withdrawal is a walk in the park compared to heroin or benzo's. Coke or crack withdrawal is mostly mental. Very little physical symptoms comparatively.

Also, I think it depends on jail. At my local jail, they will not give any meds to anybody for any withdrawals. You just have to tough it out. If somebody is on the verge of dying, then they will intervene. Otherwise they make you sweat it out.

Going back to lurking now!

BBM

Yes, you can. In otherwise healthy addicts, it is rare, but it can and does happen. Especially if there are underlying health issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge