Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell - COD: "Heroin Poisoning"

Just a thought...and only my opinion..

Not sure how much faith I put in this person, but having said that, I dont know what the LEO have and if any of this prisoner/snitch info matches anything only LEO knows that only someone else possibly involved would know. Just because WH Public Defender filed to get dismissed and was, does not mean at this point anything other than the office also represented another client who has spoken to LEO and making a deal or trying to.

That being said, I got to thinking ... if there are others involved in any aspect of WH/Drugs and anything with AJ and drugs or this whole situation... I would bet those people maybe freaking at least on inside. No doubt if there are any connections LEO is watching too. :thinking:

Police officers and investigators are a suspicious lot by nature and by occupation. I am sure they are quite aware of the snitch having a motive for his testimony.

That being said, I think that the officers would have needed substantial proof before they would even begin to believe the statements of a rapist. Perhaps thats why the snitch wrote the letter to WH, so he could ask a question and obtain information that only someone who was involved with AJ's death would know?

LE doesnt put all of their cards on the table, they cant because of who theyre dealing with, but this guy must have said something that lent a lot credence to his story.

This was just covered by Crime Watch Daily:

[video=youtube;ljZUo1FZoFw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljZUo1FZoFw[/video]

Very interesting article which could cause a lot of problems in the future for past convictions or ones awaiting trial or as evidence used in making decisions on charges.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

This is getting OT but I found it interesting that the current CME was only supposed to be a temporary choice after the former CME resigned in 2013. There seems to be some long-standing issues in that dept. I hope none of this drama affected AJs case, it would be infuriating if something was missed and now she is cremated and no one will ever know.

Longwood's softball team just finished a great season--in the Big South conference and NCAA Regional Championship. A big validation for the group. AJ might've been on this team if she were allowed to live out her dreams. My thoughts have been with her this last few weeks as the Lancer Ladies fought hard--continue to RIP and Justice for Anjelica!!

You can definitely get an opiate addiction in two weeks with nasty nasty withdrawal! I sure hope she didn't but if she did it wouldn't have been noticed other than irritability ,stomach issues, runny nose things like that.

This was just covered by Crime Watch Daily:

[video=youtube;ljZUo1FZoFw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljZUo1FZoFw[/video]

Well, someday I hope they find out what happened in this case.

New trial set in 12-year-old rape case

I wasn't sure where to post this. Wesley's been re-indicted for the 2005 rape case that was dismissed. He lost his appeal. Trial's scheduled for June 5.

A new trial in June has been scheduled for a former Delaware County man charged with a 12-year-old rape offense after his most recent appeal was dismissed by the Fifth District Court of Appeals.

Wesley Paul Hadsell, 39, had been scheduled to stand trial on Jan. 23 to face two counts of rape, which are first-degree felonies; a charge of kidnapping, also a first-degree felony; and a charge of felonious assault, a second-degree felony. The trial was vacated after Hadsell’s defense attorney, Brian G. Jones, filed an appeal with the Fifth District Court of Appeals, asking them to overturn a earlier ruling in the case.

http://www.delgazette.com/news/67507/new-trial-set-in-12-year-old-rape-case

More at the link.

New trial set in 12-year-old rape case

I wasn't sure where to post this. Wesley's been re-indicted for the 2005 rape case that was dismissed. He lost his appeal. Trial's scheduled for June 5.

http://www.delgazette.com/news/67507/new-trial-set-in-12-year-old-rape-case

More at the link.

Very glad to hear this. He needs a few more charges, to keep him busy in jail. I don't think they have enough evidence yet to get him what he deserves for what he did to AJ ...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back