Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell - COD: "Heroin Poisoning"

I'm a bit rusty on the facts of the case, but it sounds like the "other client" has knowledge of activities that are prohibited to Hadsell, which I would guess is possession of guns.

It doesn't necessarily mean the "other client" has any info on AJ.

Am I thinking right?

That's what it sounds like to me.

I'm a bit rusty on the facts of the case, but it sounds like the "other client" has knowledge of activities that are prohibited to Hadsell, which I would guess is possession of guns.

Am I thinking right?

My thinking was the opposite. If the other person has knowledge or evidence that he harmed AJ, that would add to him being a "career criminal" which is what the pros is trying to prove, in order to get him a longer sentence in the ammo charge, yes?

Unsure where this is suppose to go so I am going to post it on the WH thread.

Am I thinking right?

I think yes and no, based on this section:

Additionally, based upon information and belief, there is a strong possibility that the “other client” could ultimately become a potential witness against Mr. Hadsell if he is prosecuted - in state or federal court - with a crime relating to his adopted daughter’s disappearance and/or death
http://www.scribd.com/doc/302210634/Wesley-Hadsell-motion-to-withdraw-as-counsel

So "other client" has (allegedly) information that could both a.) affect WH's sentence and b.) back up future criminal charges against WS with a "crime relating to" AJ's disappearance or death.

It does sound like gun-related information for the sentencing but weapons were not a part of AJ's disappearance or death, as far as we know, so I don't know how the latter applies.

So I guess the question here is, what crime could WS be charged with, relating to AJ's disappearance or death that "other client" could be a potential witness for??

I think yes and no, based on this section:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/302210634/Wesley-Hadsell-motion-to-withdraw-as-counsel

So "other client" has (allegedly) information that could both a.) affect WH's sentence and b.) back up future criminal charges against WS with a "crime relating to" AJ's disappearance or death.

It does sound like gun-related information for the sentencing but weapons were not a part of AJ's disappearance or death, as far as we know, so I don't know how the latter applies.

So I guess the question here is, what crime could WS be charged with, relating to AJ's disappearance or death that "other client" could be a potential witness for??

Maybe he was at the hotel room around the time AJ went missing and saw the guns/amo, which would give him information that affects the sentencing of the charges currently against Hadsell and would also make him a witness to AJs case??

Just guessing.

Cross post from WH arrest thread ** and I linked to what the statutes that they referenced, and what helped me with my opinion. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ed-21-22-March-2015-2&p=12403613#post12403613 and http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ed-21-22-March-2015-2&p=12403618#post12403618
“Other client’s” information is not directly related to the charge for which Mr. Hadsell is to be sentenced. However, “other client’s” information is potentially related to Mr. Hadsell’s sentence. Thus, it is counsel’s understanding that the information from “other client” could potentially be utilized at Mr. Hadsell’s sentencing. Additionally, based upon information and belief, there is a strong possibility that the “other client” could ultimately become a potential witness against Mr. Hadsell if he is prosecuted - in state or federal court - with a crime relating to his adopted daughter’s disappearance and/or death.

JMHO, "other client" information is going to be related to drugs. Remember too, the State has that unserved warrant for drugs allegedly found in the hotel room.
JMHO, this "other client" who now wants to speak with the Government possibly has first hand knowledge of how AJ came into contact with the heroin found in her body. The first sentence in this quote, very possibly means this is new information due continued LEO investigation and someone charged in regards to drugs in area. Someone is working on a plea bargain for sure. That is the job of the Federal Public Defender, to get best possible outcome for their clients. In this case, would definitely be helpful if information found to be factual. LEO would have to be able to link evidence directly to AJ case with information from "other client". Depending on the weight of this alleged information, would determine what charges possible to charge WH in regards to AJ. So far, has not been determined a murder (to best of my knowledge). I don't think there is going to be any homecoming for WH for many years. By his having the ammo for sure. No pass on that from me. On the other potential charges with "other client" alleged plea bargain info. We will have to wait and see what that turns out to be. IIRC from someone else looking up the laws in VA they are very strong even for small amount of drugs.

Counsel recently became aware that the Office of the Federal Public Defender represents another individual whose interests are adverse to those of Mr. Hadsell. Specifically, this “other client” has certain information about Mr. Hadsell and the “other client” wants and intends to cooperate with the Government. In fact, this “other client” has already provided his/her information to law enforcement/the Government with the hope that he/she receives a reduction in his/her state sentence and federal sentence for “substantial assistance.”
**Outstanding Warrants City of Norfolk http://www.norfolk.gov/index.aspx?NID=335
HADSELL WESLEY PAUL POSSESSION OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES M W 5/21/1978 603 200 BLU BRO 10/7/2015

Maybe he was at the hotel room around the time AJ went missing and saw the guns/amo, which would give him information that affects the sentencing of the charges currently against Hadsell and would also make him a witness to AJs case??

Just guessing.

Very anxious to hear what this person knows; could he possibly have a dark green Dodge Caravan?

A special about the Heroin Epidemic in America is on 20/20 right now. It is quite eye opening.

Entirely possible, but I'm still a little confused on how that would potentially affect WH's sentencing on the ammo charges.

I can't remember who, I'm sorry, mentioned that it could be related as far as the "career criminal" thing and that even though it has nothing to do with the ammunition charge it goes to show that they could be witness for other crimes.

I wonder if we can find other arrests that were made for heroin charges in the area around or after the time WH was arrested.

Do you think they are waiting to serve that warrant to him because he was also working with the cops to provide information on who and where he got it from to try to catch the bigger fish?

The guy snitching on Wes is a 3x rapist and ex navy reservists that is serving life plus 50 years. His youngest victim was 15. So if I was on the jury; I would spit at the prosecutor for even calling this rapist to the stand. Jmo.

Heres the rapist. http://pilotonline.com/news/local/c...cle_8c0ae75f-cd44-5a22-aa2a-3c725e5776cc.html

Right. He's a piece of garbage. No question there. But, if a piece of garbage has the goods on another inmate, what do you do with that? Throw it away?

I'm very curious about the letter this jail house snitch wrote to Wesley - why would he do that? If this happened when Wes was first apprehended, he could have still been high and running his mouth (I hope). Some people cannot shut up when they are tweaking. If it was a white guy, I would find it more believable - is that just me? AB and all that?

I'm very curious about the letter this jail house snitch wrote to Wesley - why would he do that? If this happened when Wes was first apprehended, he could have still been high and running his mouth (I hope). Some people cannot shut up when they are tweaking. If it was a white guy, I would find it more believable - is that just me? AB and all that?

I don't know that he ever wrote a letter to Wesley. I feel like that was an error made by WTKR. I think the snitch wrote a letter to LE or to his lawyer. I tried asking WTKR for clarification and they didn't respond.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back