Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell's Disappearance from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also...regardless of whether Wavy's name was put out in msm or not, can we all please use just his initials from now on? As far as we know, this kid hasn't done anything to warrant anyone splashing his name and address all over the internet.

Thanks.

http://wtkr.com/2015/06/29/aj-hadse...inal-text-messages-were-sent-by-someone-else/

A few interesting word choices from the interview:

"I didn't help her get away from the house..." Note that he uses the words "help" and "get away", as opposed to him saying he didn't "abduct" her. Did AJ want to "get away" from the house, and did Wes "help" her do that? He has a history of helping runaways "get away", doesn't he? We know that AJ called Wes that morning...was she asking to come stay at his hotel room, in order to "get away"?

"I am convicted (he meant convinced) in my heart..."

" Aj didn't know how to use cocaine until about 2 weeks before she went missing."

Did I hear this correctly?

http://wtkr.com/2015/06/29/aj-hadse...inal-text-messages-were-sent-by-someone-else/

What I had heard was she didn't know that Wes used cocaine until two weeks prior to her going missing. Then the heroine stuff is set by him in the same time frame, two weeks before, about 2 pm... I got stuck on his expression, the "um" and then "period" but that's what he goes on to say, if I heard it right.

RBBM:
According to AJ's twitter feed, there were several tweets regarding her AP scores from Norview and her college financial aid.

I posted about this in the College Life thread. Since you asked (and I've been quietly researching her feed) I figured I'd post the tweets.

Tweets from @anjelicamariee
Reverse chronological order:

8 Feb 15 - 10:56
@******** (redacted) ; that's what my mom said but all my AP scores sucked [emoji23][emoji30]
twitter.com/anjelicamariee/status/564497908717080576

8 Feb 15 - 9:37
Got a random check from Norview and have no idea why.. Not complaining though [emoji136]
twitter.com/anjelicamariee/status/564478184151089152

8 Feb 15 - 8:37
Did anyone else get a check from Norview?
twitter.com/anjelicamariee/status/564463060019326976

29 Jan 15 - 11:02
Hearing that your financial aid increased is always a good start to the day [emoji119]
twitter.com/anjelicamariee/status/560875537816903680

IDK why, but every time I read her tweets, it brings :tears: to my eyes. I can almost hear her voice in my head, and my heart literally aches. Her emojis make me :laughcry:
So much unfulfilled potential. The promising life that she had mapped out ahead of her was taken away almost before it even began IMO...

I am so grateful to you all for your dedication to finding #TruthAndJusticeForAJ
:rose: :floating: :angel:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree. I could visualize her postings as if i knew her personally. I love the part where she says Iam not complaining though about the unsuspected check.

Lol. Very cute in deed. 95% of the people i know wouldn't have complained either. Including myself. Plus it was cute that she asked others if they got a check as well.

She was clearly a sharing and happy and innocent person. And not some heroin addicted addict that needs a fix due to withdrawals.

The white car Wes claims was seen in the driveway and following AJ down the street. My opinion is that no one, no neighbor or anyone else-- ever told this to Wes. I believe Wes made it up as a part of his plan to implicate someone.

Of all the vehicles Wes could have described, why a "white compact car following about a minute behind AJ"?

What I had heard was she didn't know that Wes used cocaine until two weeks prior to her going missing. Then the heroine stuff is set by him in the same time frame, two weeks before, about 2 pm... I got stuck on his expression, the "um" and then "period" but that's what he goes on to say, if I heard it right.

Since Wes got kicked out of the home right before spring break; Then aj may have just found out about it before coming home. I'm sure jen told her that i kicked wes out and i don't want you to be asking him for nothing.

So imo. Wes knew this. And this is why he publicly stated that aj asked him for money.

He knew jen did not want them asking wes for nothing. He did this to hurt jen in the ultimate way while having other intentions as well.

Jmo

Since Wes got kicked out of the home right before spring break; Then aj may have just found out about it before coming home. I'm sure jen told her that i kicked wes out and i don't want you to be asking him for nothing.

So imo. Wes knew this. And this is why he publicly stated that aj asked him for money.

He knew jen did not want them asking wes for nothing. He did this to hurt jen in the ultimate way while having other intentions as well.

Jmo

Good point, but what is truly the ultimate way to hurt an estranged wife, and more importantly: a mother?

" Aj didn't know how to use cocaine until about 2 weeks before she went missing."

Did I hear this correctly?

A few more interesting word choices from the interview:

"I didn't help her get away from the house..." Note that he uses the words "help" and "get away", as opposed to him saying he didn't "abduct" her. Did AJ want to "get away" from the house, and did Wes "help" her do that? He has a history of helping runaways "get away", doesn't he? We know that AJ called Wes that morning...was she asking to come stay at his hotel room, in order to "get away"?

Now, see, that is what I heard too... She didn't know how to use cocaine. I guess my ears misunderstood his southern accent...or he just mumbles so much with his word salad that no one knows what he really said, and he likes it like that.

Article was updated very recently:

Wesley Hadsell believes his own family is setting him up – making it look like he murdered AJ.

“I’ve been told to remain quiet. I’m speaking to you against my lawyer’s wishes. She’s going to crucify me for it. I can’t be quiet anymore.”
2. He admits to impeding the investigation, so I assume he will take the time for that.
3. He maintains the jacket was found behind the couch cushions. He broke in because CF found the credit card piece (which happened to be in front of his house) so WH thought did something to AJ.

Wes' sister mentioned "the candy house" on Little Creek Road; where is that in relation to Franklin? Doesn't anybody know who was with her last?

We don't actually know what she is referring to or where it is. It could be Wes' hotel.

For those asking, "candy house" is a euphemism for a place where drugs can be procured and used, similar to "crack house.""

I hate to point this out but google how long it takes a buzzards to do whatever and they will find anything dead in 24 hours, that is why they found pieces all around the property and saw the LEs numbers sign all over. Which begs the question of time of death.

Where did you read that pieces of AJ were all around the property? As I recall, the only statement from LE was that she was found in "tall grass". Evidence markers are used to isolate anything from a cigarette butt to a weirdly bent blade of grass.

There seems to be confusion in various articles over whether Dustin was 'last seen WITH Aj' OR whether Dustin was the last person to see her.

I don't think we know at this time. WH said in his last interview that someone named Dustin ????? was the last to see her. I am just as confused as you are they should have showed that whole interview. Maybe Dustin is wavey guy or smoking guy I don't know.

Also...regardless of whether Wavy's name was put out in msm or not, can we all please use just his initials from now on? As far as we know, this kid hasn't done anything to warrant anyone splashing his name and address all over the internet.

Thanks.

I agree. I do believe the kid saw AJ or whom he believed was AJ at least when she was leaving. I think if that was a total outright lie that WH gave that AJ's friends would have called him out on that on SM a long time ago.

Btw. It doesn't take Maury Povich to tell me who is AJs father.

If you see all the younger pics of AJ that Zach has put up; Than you will clearly see that Zach is her dad.

Those pics tell me that some of the people who said that zach didn't know AJ was wrong and immature.

Imo. Zach helped AJ have a strong outlook on life. And he also helped make sure that she would always have manners. Jmo

I agree with the thoughts above. I think AJ found out about Wes using cocaine because her mom told her she kicked him out. It was probably about two weeks previously.

The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. What did Wes do when his last wife kicked him out of the house and reported his bad behavior? I think we all know that his ex testified under oath to the grand jury about his violent reaction. He waited and kidnapped her from her brothers home, and she says he took her by force, assaulted her, punched her in the face, strangled her and raped her. He held her hostage for days.

So it is not that big of a stretch that he might have the same kind of extreme reaction to this separation. Especially if he was using cocaine again. JMO

Very interesting indeed. I know sometimes we think he just rambles but the things he says I believe in some instances that he chooses what he says carefully and knows what he is saying...same thing about the "green" van.

I agree with the thoughts above. I think AJ found out about Wes using cocaine because her mom told her she kicked him out. It was probably about two weeks previously.

The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. What did Wes do when his last wife kicked him out of the house and reported his bad behavior? I think we all know that his ex testified under oath to the grand jury about his violent reaction. He waited and kidnapped her from her brothers home, and she says he took her by force, assaulted her, punched her in the face, strangled her and raped her. He held her hostage for days.

So it is not that big of a stretch that he might have the same kind of extreme reaction to this separation. Especially if he was using cocaine again. JMO

If he had left with her alive, he would have not needed the set up, it seems to me. He would have kept the ruse of her taking off with friends going, it seems more plausible to me. Why go to all this trouble if something bad didn't happen when he showed up at the house in the morning? He's a big guy, he could have used other means to subdue her that may have been apparent on her corpse. With the time it took to find her, if they have COD, LE may have more on the MOD which probably won't soon be released.

I've heard the expression "convicted" used by certain churches to mean convinced. So he may have used it for that reason, rather than a slip of the tongue...or not. :)

Conviction refers to the state of being convinced and confident that something is true; it means a strong persuasion or belief.

https://bible.org/seriespage/mark-6-biblical-conviction

The white car Wes claims was seen in the driveway and following AJ down the street. My opinion is that no one, no neighbor or anyone else-- ever told this to Wes. I believe Wes made it up as a part of his plan to implicate someone.

Of all the vehicles Wes could have described, why a "white compact car following about a minute behind AJ"?
And this was in broad daylight? Reason why I say that is "a white compact car" is about as vague as it can get. Not stereotyping here because Im female and worked in automotive for almost 20 years and I am pretty darn good at naming vehicles at quick glance but Usually men are pretty good at telling makes and models of vehicles. Especially if it was not one that was never seen there. I would think one would take notice to detail. I smell a ton of BS. All JMO.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Yes. This .
I'm on the exact same page... or in that same tunnel. ;)

Btw. It doesn't take Maury Povich to tell me who is AJs father.

If you see all the younger pics of AJ that Zach has put up; Than you will clearly see that Zach is her dad.

Those pics tell me that some of the people who said that zach didn't know AJ was wrong and immature.

Imo. Zach helped AJ have a strong outlook on life. And he also helped make sure that she would always have manners. Jmo

Agreed. He was definitely there for the most formative years of her life. Those younger years are when values and morals are installed in kids. When they turn teenagers is when the outside influences start them questioning what they were taught earlier in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa