Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell's Disappearance from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am doubtful there will be charges with regards to Anjelica's death, unless someone comes forward to tell what happened that night. Not sure murder or even intent of any kind can be proven at this point. Jmo

ETA thinking about Haleigh Cummings and how a pack of druggies have not cracked after what, over six years now? Or longer?

I hope that isn't the case when it comes to AJ, as she has three younger sisters to think of who may be in a vulnerable a situation in the future as AJ was before she died. I doubt Wes would have given an interview, nor his mom, if he wasn't feeling some heat. He's familiar with the system so knows how to help himself, seems plausible.

My impression is it's their attempt at trying to frame the information released by the ME about the COD. It seems as if he's introducing reasonable doubt before the trial even starts with the way he says things. I guess he knows a defense lawyer can then refer to it without Wes having to lie in court about it, or something, as Dex pointed out earlier.

Originally Posted by Happyshoes View Post
Wes' sister mentioned "the candy house" on Little Creek Road; where is that in relation to Franklin? Doesn't anybody know who was with her last?

We don't actually know what she is referring to or where it is. It could be Wes' hotel.

For those asking, "candy house" is a euphemism for a place where drugs can be procured and used, similar to "crack house.""
Can someone kindly guide me to the interview where Wendy Stokes is talking about "the candy house"? I have listened to her interviews over and over and keep missing it or missing an interview altogether. I dont think my ears can stand it again :gaah: Thanks in advance

BBM...
AJ came home for Spring Break on Feb 27. ...."creepy texts allegedly started Feb 13th (2 weeks prior to Feb 27) These are the only 2 things I have seen that reflect to the time frame of 2 weeks prior, until the latest interview with Wesley Hadsell.

Also, Zach said when asked if he spoke to Wes that night (March 3)... Per Zach, he hadnt spoken to Wes in a week, maybe 2... which would have been around same time as the Feb 13 creepy text began.

Good catch. Don't tell Wes. He'll add it to his list of hinky "coincidences."

I am not sure what to think anymore. I have always thought that Wes reminded me very much of Mark Redwine. They leak the same way when they speak their word salad 'explanations' and they make the same kinds of excuses for coincidences. And Dylan Redwine's tragic case kind of reminds me of AJ's.

But just today it was announced that they are going to name a POI on the Dylan RedWine murder case. And it sounds like it is not his father they are looking at anymore...So who knows....maybe I should look away from Wes too?

From article WH says...“So if they were to track your GPS would they find that you were near that home?”

“No. I gave them my phone voluntarily, too so I don`t know where that home was in relation to where I worked. I have no clue on that. I worked in Franklin County in the township. I don`t know where the home is in relation to where I worked at,” says Wesley.

Why would someone say "No I was not near something" and then immediately follow that statement with "I don't know where that something is."

Wouldn't someone logically answer a question like that with "I have no idea if I was near it as I do not know where it is." ??

WH's response doesn't logically follow the question! Doesn't someone have to know where something is before they deny being near it?

Hmmm...:thinking:

I am not sure what to think anymore. I have always thought that Wes reminded me very much of Mark Redwine. They leak the same way when they speak their word salad 'explanations' and they make the same kinds of excuses for coincidences. And Dylan Redwine's tragic case kind of reminds me of AJ's.

But just today it was announced that they are going to name a POI on the Dylan RedWine murder case. And it sounds like it is not his father they are looking at anymore...So who knows....maybe I should look away from Wes too?

I am not so sure the suspect in Dylan's case is not Mark. But guess we will have to wait and see.

But I am also not convinced that LE will be able to bring anyone to trial in Anjelica's case, unless someone who was there is talking. If no other contributing cause of death was available (other than presence of drugs) I think that the manner of death will be difficult to prove. Jmo

grammy 56, I have been following the case since almost the beginning and know how you feel about wishing you never became so vested in such a case. However, you have made incredible contributions and I respect your posts greatly. I know I am not alone in thinking that. I understand if you do stop posting but hope you do not. You have been a great asset as all of us hope and work toward justice for AJ.

grammy 56, I have been following the case since almost the beginning and know how you feel about wishing you never became so vested in such a case. However, you have made incredible contributions and I respect your posts greatly. I know I am not alone in thinking that. I understand if you do stop posting but hope you do not. You have been a great asset as all of us hope and work toward justice for AJ.

Yes, a voice for those little heard from, certainly. Thank you, grammy, may safety for all spread from your contributions.

Its it normal in the US for convicted felons to be allowed to give jailhouse interviews or is it just a LE tactic hoping if they give Wes enough rope he might just hang himself, ie the green caravan and I bet the full raw footage is very interesting to LE.
Just curious as it doesn't happen like this in the UK.

Its it normal in the US for convicted felons to be allowed to give jailhouse interviews or is it just a LE tactic hoping if they give Wes enough rope he might just hang himself, ie the green caravan and I bet the full raw footage is very interesting to LE.

I think he's staying on this end of gag order, felon interviews go way back for Wes...

Legally and technically: there IS no "case" as of yet. A MOD--not just a COD--must be established prior to any of this legally being established as "a case." This holds true even if LEO are investigating it as "if" it were a case.

JMO, but I'm convinced that LE would greatly prefer dealing with dumb criminals on their watch over smart ones any day. ;)

I am stuck on three things: please let me know if I am wrong. It's more confusing now than in the beginning. (1) Wes is saying Jen got texts from AJ's phone that she had been doing heroin for the last 2 weeks and needed some that night (March 2nd?) or she was going to get sick? Why would any young girl call her mother with that information (I think somebody already said that on here). (2) Didn't Wes once say, after mentioning the little white car, that it wasn't his brother's car because Drew was at work all day? And (3) what is the significance of the green Caravan? I did believe the tow truck guys. I would like to see a timeline, is there one? TIA.

BBM

You do not become physically addicted to heroin in 2 weeks. That time frame is barely long enough for someone to build up a tolerance to it, much less a serious physical addiction. IF Anjelica did say this in text messages, then she was either exaggerating or lying, or she'd been doing heroin for longer than 2 weeks.

You'll just have to trust me on this. ;)

What's nagging at me is how Wes' sister seemingly turned against him when AJ's body was discovered in that house. There is a connection to that house, imo, that was known. My assumption is that it was used for drug use and Wes was known somehow to be connected. JMO.

I'm also wondering if the overdose could be the result of "dabblers" not knowing what they were doing and/or a bad batch. I guess I'm wondering if the overdose was an accident and then the people who witnessed it panicked and hid her body. If that were the case, I would hope at least one of them will come clean about what happened.

I just can't wrap myself around the idea of someone intentionally killing AJ.

JMO.

Let's, for a moment, imagine that someone got AJ wasted on heroin, and then committed another crime against her. Would this whole scenario of taking the body to Franklin, hiding it at an abandoned house, planting the clothes and the jacket, etc. etc. make more sense to you under these circumstances? In other words, if she got high with someone voluntarily, and in her incapacitated state, that person raped her, and she ended up dying from a drug overdose...would it make sense to you that someone would go to great lengths to coverup the sexual assault by hiding the body?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels