Anthony connects to outside world with transistor radio

A 7 x 12 room is smaller than my oriental rugs. I don't have a problem with anyone living in that little box having a radio, shampoo or Pop-Tarts. Especially one that is not yet convicted. I just can not get angry over her commissary purchases; there is too much else to be furious about.

7x12 room is much bigger than the "box" Caylee is in!

I'm a ham radio operator...too bad they didn't give her one with ham frequencies...I would have sent messages to her from all of us!

A 7 x 12 room is smaller than my oriental rugs. I don't have a problem with anyone living in that little box having a radio, shampoo or Pop-Tarts. Especially one that is not yet convicted. I just can not get angry over her commissary purchases; there is too much else to be furious about.

Exactly. :clap:

I don't think people can expect prisoners to be completely shut out of the outside world. Try measuring a 7x12 space in your home and don't have contact with many people at all and I think you'll realize she's being punished.

The most important punishment of all for her is that she can't go out anymore.

Irony sweet irony

Ms Texting, email, cell phone, my space etc

Just think, all this technology that Casey is right up to date on, will be obsolete when and if she ever gets out of jail/prison again. Her fingers probably have atrophy by now since she can't text msg. any more.

Maybe she can keep her fingers nimble by writing all those letters to fellow Lifers or such. ;)

a guy on NG said the remains get stored in a 1'x1'x1' cardboard box, in the fridge. KC has it too good

I must of missed this but boy, hit me like a ton of bricks. so so tiny. poor baby. :Justice:

they need to play caylee singing "you are my sunshine" over and over again for her to listen to day and night.

I fell asleep during the re-broadcast of NG last night and woke to the sound of Caylee singing that at the end of the show and I swear to God I got stabbers in my heart and immediatly felt the dread and loss of a child that I have never met, but felt it as clearly as if she were my own, getting choked up and tears flowing.

How she can sit in that cell and order candy, snacks, drawing materials and radio while her sweet baby's bones lie in a cold box is beyond my comprehension. :furious:

Her attorney works for HER! She has the power to insist someone get a move on and autopsy the remains ASAP so she may be layed to rest.

I'm hoping is just AM and she has to listen to rush and hannity all day long:rolleyes::bang:

Oh, god, I know. My hubby listens to that. No disrespect to those that enjoy it, but wow. I just wanna :bang: after a minute or two of it being on!

I LOVE the fact that was stated that she can HEAR what the other inmates are saying outside of her cell. To me this says although she is not allowed to be around those other inmates when they yell BABY KILLER and such at her she can CLEARLY hear it and that makes my heart happy. I hope there is someone, actually many someones, there who are daily telling her what a piece of dung she is and what they wish would become of her. I hope they give it to her GOOD!

I fell asleep during the re-broadcast of NG last night and woke to the sound of Caylee singing that at the end of the show and I swear to God I got stabbers in my heart and immediatly felt the dread and loss of a child that I have never met, but felt it as clearly as if she were my own, getting choked up and tears flowing.

How she can sit in that cell and order candy, snacks, drawing materials and radio while her sweet baby's bones lie in a cold box is beyond my comprehension. :furious:

Her attorney works for HER! She has the power to insist someone get a move on and autopsy the remains ASAP so she may be layed to rest.

Bold mine...
She is getting on with what is left of her "Beautiful Life" and making the best of what she has left, which is exactly what a sociopath would do. A mother who loved her baby would have wasted away to nothing and would be too busy grieving to worry about snacks and such. She is just showing the world what she is made of-and it ain't much to be proud of.:furious:

Respectfully clipped:

..the sound of Caylee singing that at the end of the show and I swear to God I got stabbers in my heart and immediatly felt the dread and loss of a child that I have never met, but felt it as clearly as if she were my own, getting choked up and tears flowing.

It kills me to hear that too. I can't even listen to it anymore or watch it anymore. :mad:

I'm single and never had kids but if they had given me the opportunity to adopt her I'd have jumped at the chance. How could you not love a beautiful child like that?

I agree, DotEyes.. Heck, who cares what she has, the fact is she doesn't have FREEDOM.. The very thing she wanted... She is stuck in a 7 x 12 cell 24/7, geeez, how depressing is that??? Pretty depressing for someone like Casey. Remember she was use to partying and having boyfriends and now all that is GONE!!!! all the luxuries, GONE!!! I'd go crazy if I were her..

OT question, what is the prison in FL that is for women that provides protective custody? I just wanted to have a looksee and speculate what KC's life will be once she is convicted. TIA for the information.

Hadn't thought of that - KC probably had to ask what a transistor radio was. LOL

Dang this shows my age, it never crossed my mind that she wouldn't know what a transistor radio was LOL.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back