Anthony Home And Floor Plans

maybe these could be added to the floor plan in a revision. Also it looked like there were sliding glass doors in the kitchen. You could see from the backyard there were two sets.
Can you post that pic please?

The partitioning of storage, bathroom etc is not critical to the case, but I'll include it if we have a pic or something to confirm it. I am sure all the space shown for bath and storage and the spare space at the back of the garage is not ALL one huge bathroom. Some of it must be cupboards etc for storage etc.

Can you post that pic please?

Originally Posted by AutomaticAuttie
Here is a link to a home that is just like the A's with 16 photo's

http://www.realtor.com/search/listin...&lsn=30#Detail

They are on this link if you click on the featured tour square it will go into a slide show with music and take you on a tour of the house. Pretty good shots. better than the still photos.

this link is not working but the one on page 8 # 184 leads you there and it works

Originally Posted by AutomaticAuttie
Here is a link to a home that is just like the A's with 16 photo's

http://www.realtor.com/search/listin...&lsn=30#Detail

They are on this link if you click on the featured tour square it will go into a slide show with music and take you on a tour of the house. Pretty good shots. better than the still photos.

this link is not working but the one on page 8 # 184 leads you there and it works
I have viewed that many many times. I used that at the start. I think all those clues are include already. Are you seeing the latest plan with typed room lables etc? Its post #152

Dog-gone Hercule, You sure have had a lot to say since December 28th. I wish I had your enthusiasm......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y80W9CNEZH4&feature=related

At the very end of this youtube video, you can see the washer and dryer on the back wall of the garage, at the left.

I know there were other times when the protestors were out front, etc. that we could see into the garage, but I haven't been able to find any yet. I know they are in the garage, when I heard in the beginning that CA washed the clothes from the car it made sense because the washer was right there by the car.

The video of the house for sale in fla*mom's post also shows a doorway between the dining room and kitchen. It doesn't look like there is room for the hallway from the bedrooms and the bathroom to open into the dining room or kitchen. There was a video of CA being interviewed at the dining room table and I could see a doorway into the kitchen behind her and farther past the doorway could see the faucet from the kitchen sink. Can't remember who was interviewing her though.

If there is no hallway going through to the kitchen or dr, then Casey would have had to walk through the living room anytime she left the house. So if George was watching tv, she would definitely have had to walk right by him.

Dog-gone Hercule, You sure have had a lot to say since December 28th. I wish I had your enthusiasm......
It's this case All those pictures of Caylee and all the dopey people involved. Never bothered to register witha message group before.

I have viewed that many many times. I used that at the start. I think all those clues are include already. Are you seeing the latest plan with typed room lables etc? Its post #152

Yes I have see post #152. I guess I did not know the layout and understand what was drawn in the master. I had not seen the slide show until just a little bit ago. Now I see that the dressing table/sink is in the drawing.

From the slide show though I don't think there is a hall from the kitchen down the hallway to the bedrooms. The house in the slides does have a glass door in the kitchen but the A's home may not. That would be easy enough I guess to see from other pics of the yard.

At the very end of this youtube video, you can see the washer and dryer on the back wall of the garage, at the left.

I know there were other times when the protestors were out front, etc. that we could see into the garage, but I haven't been able to find any yet. I know they are in the garage, when I heard in the beginning that CA washed the clothes from the car it made sense because the washer was right there by the car.

The video of the house for sale in fla*mom's post also shows a doorway between the dining room and kitchen. It doesn't look like there is room for the hallway from the bedrooms and the bathroom to open into the dining room or kitchen. There was a video of CA being interviewed at the dining room table and I could see a doorway into the kitchen behind her and farther past the doorway could see the faucet from the kitchen sink. Can't remember who was interviewing her though.

If there is no hallway going through to the kitchen or dr, then Casey would have had to walk through the living room anytime she left the house. So if George was watching tv, she would definitely have had to walk right by him.
I'll put what I can find about stuff in garage in next update. I am working on it as we speak (I mean type) I still get the impression people are not seeing the latest sketch for some reason? I will not put it with this message, but will try to post it separately after this. Keep posting any pic or links I pay attention to any clues there are.

LATEST EFFORT Ver 1.3

picture.php
[/IMG]

The latest Plan is in prior post #210
I hope all can see it?

I already have some changes and am collecting clues still.

[respectfully snipped and bolded by yours truly]

malini ~ this is a very noteworthy point (for me at least...). i'm not in any way defending the fact that CA washed the clothes... but the location of the washer and dryer does lend credence to the fact that she did. I can view this as more of an instinctual reaction - "ewww these clothes are gross, I'll turn around and dump them in the washer" than a deliberate act of gathering laundry, taking it to another room, etc. I know this is a very subtle difference (and IMO, all of CA's actions are still borderline insane), but a noteable one nonetheless.

Thanks Patty G you have worked above and beyond the call of duty.

I have already got a much better vizualization of the house and garden than I had before I started this Quest! I think we have already answered several past posts asking about layout of the house and garden. I can certainly now follow Gretas tour and understand much better. I can now see that KC had to traipse thru the house doing whatever she did!! Hopefully dripping forensic evidence every time.

Hope springs eternal I still hope more will be forthcoming from other WSers?

Very nice work, Patty G and "Aircool." You two are amazing!

Since it appears the family rarely if ever used the front door, the stuff between the garage-to-house entry and central corridor must be pretty dense with trace info.

Was the question ever resolved regarding KC bdr and Caylee bdr?

I can see the latest version Hercule, and I think you have it almost tied down. I think the door on the west wall of the garage is not as close to the back wall of the garage, leaving room for the w/d.

And after viewing the video of the house for sale that is similar to the A's, and also that video of CA at the dining room table during an interview - the interview may have been Greta, there was also a cat laying on the table - I don't think the bedroom hallway opens to the back of the house. And I can see a doorway between the dr/kitchen, wheras I thought it was open.

But I think you have pretty much the correct layout of the house. It helps me picture things better, so thank you for starting this.

[respectfully snipped and bolded by yours truly]

malini ~ this is a very noteworthy point (for me at least...). i'm not in any way defending the fact that CA washed the clothes... but the location of the washer and dryer does lend credence to the fact that she did. I can view this as more of an instinctual reaction - "ewww these clothes are gross, I'll turn around and dump them in the washer" than a deliberate act of gathering laundry, taking it to another room, etc. I know this is a very subtle difference (and IMO, all of CA's actions are still borderline insane), but a noteable one nonetheless.

Although washer / dryer are convenient, I personally would have hesitated, considering if it were worthwhile in regard to saving the garments or even if the odor (they said strong!) might get into the rubber seals and such of the washer / dryer. (Cleanliness and thriftiness go only so far.) From what people have said, one really cannot get rid of the odor.....Just sayin.

I am still curious why it is important to establish bedroom assignments. Pathways and sightlines, agreed. What lead is up, detectives?

This prolly won't help with your floor plan layouts but thought it might help somehow...guessing from this text that KC felt her designated bedroom wasn't a great choice (or HER choice anyhow) for a bedroom-

May 28th text TO AMY H. From KC: "That's perfect. If anything once we move my stuff into my parents room we can use my bedroom for storage and the garage too. There will be plenty of room."

So, if this is a 4 b-room house, KC takes the master, Caylee (if still alive) stays in her room, Amy takes the spare/computer room and KC's former b-room becomes storage?

PS. HP.-guessing you are a Brit since you identified a "lounge" area! lol

Here is a CAD drawing based on Hercules Poirot's work.

Will try and keep up with the latest & greatest. Nothing like a challenge !!

23rjwgk.jpg

Very nice work, Patty G and "Aircool." You two are amazing!

Since it appears the family rarely if ever used the front door, the stuff between the garage-to-house entry and central corridor must be pretty dense with trace info.

Was the question ever resolved regarding KC bdr and Caylee bdr?

'bout time you showed your face! You caused trouble be encouraging the French stuff!

This prolly won't help with your floor plan layouts but thought it might help somehow...guessing from this text that KC felt her designated bedroom wasn't a great choice (or HER choice anyhow) for a bedroom-

May 28th text TO AMY H. From KC: "That's perfect. If anything once we move my stuff into my parents room we can use my bedroom for storage and the garage too. There will be plenty of room."

So, if this is a 4 b-room house, KC takes the master, Caylee (if still alive) stays in her room, Amy takes the spare/computer room and KC's former b-room becomes storage?

PS. HP.-guessing you are a Brit since you identified a "lounge" area! lol
You got me - sort of.

I try and go with US usage to save probs, but have to make a blow for freedom now and again. I am Brit born, but not resident since a child. The far-off land that I live in uses pretty much Eng rather than US.

Great, but too wide for the Thread. Can you fix that? I am still updating with new info, but at the end could you do a final swept up "CAD" version (whatever that is?)

Thanks it looks great.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back