Anthony Home And Floor Plans

No Definately not.

I have just watched Greta tour again.
Try it - right at the end of second part. Link above courtesy of 007!

That's a surprise. All this time the folks watching the 24/7 webcam thought the front bedrooms belonged to the girls.

A new thread was "born" because one of our members "Hercule Poirot" asked one little question in the Questions and Answers thread on the size and layout of the Anthony home and backyard.

Two questions arising from Greta walk and talk about cadaver dogs.
I'd love to put a link here, but I can't.

It's here but you need to find the item about cadaver dogs.

http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/caylee/index.html

1. At start of video we see brief glimpse of dog plus two handlers, behind crime tape, near a fence that butts up to a house or shed. I can not figure out exactly where that spot is?

2. Half way thru the clip before the interview with dog expert in studio, we see good shots of pool, but I can not see the fence and gate that GA elsewhere boasts he always keeps loccked?

I can pull all title records and deeds if anyone needs any info.

Thanks.
Do title records include plans?
Even local property pans showing boundaries would be a help.
No plans, but title information etc. It should have the plat map. I can pull any property anywhere so if anything else comes up let me know.
I'll go look.

No plans, but title information etc. It should have the plat map. I can pull any property anywhere so if anything else comes up let me know.
I'll go look.
I live in a far off land in a different time zone (Twilight?). 'round here you have to submit floor plans to local authorities for a "building permit" anything like that in OC?

thanks for starting this thread. I always wondered if the house was 3 or 4 bedrooms and what the floor plans were.

Great job everyone!

I live in a far off land in a different time zone (Twilight?). 'round here you have to submit floor plans to local authorities for a "building permit" anything like that in OC?
Yep you do. I am a developer and anyone can walk into the Orlando Planning Dept and ask for a copy. LOL, I got some on another murder case.

Whoa! I'd never seen that ladder. I imagined something more like vinyl steps with enclosed sides. There is no way a 2+ year old child climbed that open ladder and dived into the pool. Not in my opinion.

I would have to disagree because a friend's 16 month old climbed a similar ladder into a pool and drowned. No one thought she could do it either.

Walking into the living room, there's a hallway to the left of the front door which leads to the service door/hallway to the master bedroom. Continuing straight into the great room, the sofa is set up on the left wall, the TV/entertainment center on the right. There is a wall behind the entertainment center which is the other side of the hallway for 2 of the bedrooms and the second bathroom. Going straight back to the backyard, you enter the kitchen, with the dining room on the right. There is another doorway through the dining room into the hallway for the two bedrooms shared by Caylee and Casey. Going through that doorway in the dining room, you'll be at Caylee's bedroom, with a window to the backyard overlooking her playhouse/sandbox. Going down that hall, you'll walk past the bathroom. Then it's Casey's bedroom. Looking toward the living room, you'll see the entrance to the other bedroom. You can access the great room through a small entrance next to these two bedroom doors. I believe the master bedroom is set up much like is depicted in the other pictures.

Outside, in the backyard, the screened porch opens up into the grassy area of the yard. The play area is to the right. Straight ahead is a garden and the beginnings of all those pavers. Following the screen porch to the left from the door, you'll get to the pool. There is a shed behind the pool, as well as toward the front of the yard, 2 more sheds. Down the grassy area by the play yard toward the front yard, there is yet another shed next to the front fence.

I think that's pretty accurate. I'll spare everyone my poor attempt at PaintShop drawing.

Yep you do. I am a developer and anyone can walk into the Orlando Planning Dept and ask for a copy. LOL, I got some on another murder case.
Well, with my usual reverance for authority, and you being a supreme being round here and all, get your *advertiser censored**** round there? and get a copy. If you are not close, then I hereby call on WS'ers nearby.

Please.

Well, with my usual reverance for authority, and you being a supreme being round here and all, get your *advertiser censored**** round there? and get a copy. If you are not close, then I hereby call on WS'ers nearby.

Please.
LOL,I am more like a supreme pizza but that's about as close as I get to it. unfortunately I am in Orange County, California.

Walking into the living room, there's a hallway to the left of the front door which leads to the service door/hallway to the master bedroom. Continuing straight into the great room, the sofa is set up on the left wall, the TV/entertainment center on the right. There is a wall behind the entertainment center which is the other side of the hallway for 2 of the bedrooms and the second bathroom. Going straight back to the backyard, you enter the kitchen, with the dining room on the right. There is another doorway through the dining room into the hallway for the two bedrooms shared by Caylee and Casey. Going through that doorway in the dining room, you'll be at Caylee's bedroom, with a window to the backyard overlooking her playhouse/sandbox. Going down that hall, you'll walk past the bathroom. Then it's Casey's bedroom. Looking toward the living room, you'll see the entrance to the other bedroom. You can access the great room through a small entrance next to these two bedroom doors. I believe the master bedroom is set up much like is depicted in the other pictures.

Outside, in the backyard, the screened porch opens up into the grassy area of the yard. The play area is to the right. Straight ahead is a garden and the beginnings of all those pavers. Following the screen porch to the left from the door, you'll get to the pool. There is a shed behind the pool, as well as toward the front of the yard, 2 more sheds. Down the grassy area by the play yard toward the front yard, there is yet another shed next to the front fence.

I think that's pretty accurate. I'll spare everyone my poor attempt at PaintShop drawing.
I think I follow.
I'll try and collect a bit of info and add it all at once.
From the Greta interview. She clearly walks from living area to the first bedroom as I have shown. You can also see Caylee's room/door straight ahead, as I have shown. Where have you seen the details of door froom dining area? I have not seen a shot of that wall. Is there just one door, or is there a door to WC?

LOL,I am more like a supreme pizza but that's about as close as I get to it. unfortunately I am in Orange County, California.
Then think laterally. Walk in, get all the plans, and find one that looks about right? Mind you, I have searched literally 1000's of plans on-line and not found one close enough to be useful. That's why I am making my own. Showing the true US "can do" attitude and spirit of free enterprise! Waisted where I am.

I think I follow.
I'll try and collect a bit of info and add it all at once.
From the Greta interview. She clearly walks from living area to the first bedroom as I have shown. You can also see Caylee's room/door straight ahead, as I have shown. Where have you seen the details of door froom dining area? I have not seen a shot of that wall. Is there just one door, or is there a door to WC?

I knew you'd ask :)
If you'll look behind Caylee, you'll see the dining table. To the right of Caylee is a plant on a table. If you look over the top of the plant, there is clearly a door frame behind it.

Attachments

• Caylee dining room behind.jpg
    Caylee dining room behind.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 169
Here's a shot of the hallway. At the very end is Caylee's room...you'll recognize it by the thing hanging on the door. Which means the bathroom would be the door right near that black thing in the frame. Greta is standing at the entrance to Casey's room, with the entrance to the great room behind her. That leaves that other, 4th bedroom to be to the right of Greta and most likely where the cameraman was standing to take this shot.

Attachments

• Anthony rooms Caylee ahead Casey to right.jpg
    Anthony rooms Caylee ahead Casey to right.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 181
I knew you'd ask :)
If you'll look behind Caylee, you'll see the dining table. To the right of Caylee is a plant on a table. If you look over the top of the plant, there is clearly a door frame behind it.
In the spirit of constructive back and forth:
The plant looks to be on something at a lower level than the table. I see the architrave behind it, which is the entrance to the kitchen. The windows, we got an excellent day time look thru when greta was sitting at dining table interviewing CA. They are overlooking the rear garden and yes you could see the playhoue off to the right.
Caylee is in the "Living area" with toys on a coffee table. IMHO

And then here's this shot of Greta in the hallway, leaving Casey's room and heading toward Caylee's (which leaves Lee's room where the cameraman is) and if you'll look in the mirror on the wall, you can see the kitchen.

Attachments

• Anthony hallway to Caylee Casey rooms.jpg
    Anthony hallway to Caylee Casey rooms.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 165
In the spirit of constructive back and forth:
The plant looks to be on something at a lower level than the table. I see the archetrave behind it, which is the entrance to the kitchen. The windows, we got an excellent day time look thru when greta was sitting at dining table interviewing CA. They are overlooking the rear garden and yes you could see the playhoue off to the right.
Caylee is in the "Living area" with toys on a coffee table. IMHO

Caylee is indeed in the living area (the same as great room). I will agree with your correction that it is the kitchen through the "arcetrave" (great word!) but only because of this picture:

Attachments

• Caylee in kitchen with dining room behind.jpg
    Caylee in kitchen with dining room behind.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 160

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members