Anthony`s volunteer fingerprints-Potential case being built against them?

• Thread starter Deleted member 37334
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course not. I likely would not think it was a body, just something really stinky that smelled like one.

Sorry Chilly, but GA and CA knew what it was. Have you watched the interviews?

Right, something he would not have done if he were covering for Casey.

I think I see what youre getting at, however it's different IMO in context given the grandparent's actions after the first 48 hours. The only saving grace to that is the grandfather's FBI interview,. By that time, he knew but didn't want to think it was true. Yet he couldn't deny his daughter was not who he thought she was.

Of course not. I likely would not think it was a body, just something really stinky that smelled like one.

He did think it was a body. He told the FBI that. He also followed KC. He knew she was up to no good and I think he had a pretty good idea that Caylee was missing..but his love for Cindy kept his mouth shut and keeps him going with the flow.

Do you really think no one - no concerned friend or family member - would have ever started to question where Caylee went and call authorities? Even if Casey moved away, someone would have wondered why there were no phone calls or photos involving Caylee.

With this discovery, the police would now be questioning every neighbor looking for a missing 2-3 year old girl. Caylee's name would have come up.
IMO

I think we are losing sight of what the A's 'could' be charged with if LE is inclined to do so - as SuziQ here has stated they, as a prior LE and a nurse knew what the smell of death was - first George did not call LE when he went to pick up the car from the two yard - okay we can dismiss that, they were frantic trying to find Caylee and Casey at the time - then Cindy takes out the stuff from the car knowing full well what it smelled like, washed the pants and knife, put the toys out back - okay we can dismiss that she was frantic also - THEN George proceeded to clean the truck - we cannot dismiss that - I'm sorry they tried to air out the car and they knew what death smelled like - THAT is when Cindy tracked Casey down and demanded to know where Caylee was and we started the circus with the 911 call.

THEN we have Cindy not giving items to LE as requested because she told them there was nothing for them - doesn't matter - LE needed it, Cindy did not hand it over - credit card statements, medical records

THEN Cindy changes her story to LE AND at bond trial - that IS punishible by law, LE dismisses it, they aren't done with Cindy yet

THEN Cindy has been recorded by LE as to arguing and talking to supenoa'd witnesses for trial - tow truck driver told LE that Cindy went back and argued with him and the friends of Casey told LE that she talked to all of them

THEN Cindy and George won't assist in searches condoned and sponsored by LE - i.e. Equasearch

THEN we see the email about the hairbrush

I'm sure nothing would have been done UNTIL the body was found and items from the house are found with the body - then LE gets the supenoa to get items from the house in which they took the computers again and a bunch of other stuff

It went past the frantic grandparents to ones trying to stop an investigation

Very good post! You traced the entire evolution of G&C from distraught, desparate grandparents to uncooperative and conniving (dare I say) co-conspirators. If their demeanor had stayed at a level of desparately not wanting to believe the handwriting on the wall-then I could have continued having sympathy for the poor delusional couple. But, no, they became cocky and smug. Cindy became a champion for her daughters release and making the public believe Caylee was a kidnap victim and still alive touring the country was the way she was going to win her release. Anyone who stood in her way was smeared and slandered.
Thank God Caylee was found. I know she's in heaven and has forgiven the A's-however, they're still here on earth with us and must face whatever consequences their actions call for!!:furious:

I believe this attorney, like Nejame, will not tolerate any funny business, whatever that funny business may be.

No, which is why it makes no sense to say that George and Cindy were attempting to cover for Casey. The could have simply shipped her off to California and no one would have ever been the wiser.

I think the time between "the car smells like there was a dead body in it" to "the smell was from rotting pizza" the cover up began.

I like the new attorney too, but in MN's defense, he could never have persuaded CA to agree to the the bolded segment below: It's taken the earth falling on Cindy's head (the discovery of Caylee's remains and probable incriminating evidence along with being fired by MN) to make her agree to (a) cooperate with LE and (b) TELL THE TRUTH.

I'm not being snide when I say that I honestly can't believe that CA will be able to make herself tell the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, when the truth could work against her own personal goals.

What do you think?

I think the interview hasn't happened yet, therefore the A's haven't told the truth yet. If they do great. We'll see. Cindy likes to tell her version of the truth.

I like the new attorney too, but in MN's defense, he could never have persuaded CA to agree to the the bolded segment below: It's taken the earth falling on Cindy's head (the discovery of Caylee's remains and probable incriminating evidence along with being fired by MN) to make her agree to (a) cooperate with LE and (b) TELL THE TRUTH.

I'm not being snide when I say that I honestly can't believe that CA will be able to make herself tell the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, when the truth could work against her own personal goals.

What do you think?

Cindy...tell the truth. From KC's mouth "Mom you and I are alike"...

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland

Well he's saying that they have made conflicting statements now, and that that will not happen the next time they go on record.
He's realistic and honest about the situation- I like him.

Also as far as I know, believing your daughters lies is not a crime. Otherwise half the population would be locked up. GA saying that the smell was rotting food, could be a lie, denial, or simply his opinion. The forensics report clearly states that although there was no pizza in the pizza box there were food items in the bag of the trunk.(p2287)
If the A's are charged in the future it will be on something concrete, not something as vague and open to interpretation as this imo.

I like Brad Conway, too. I don't know why it's being argued here that there is nothing to charge the Anthony's with....because clearly, as you state, they may have something far more concrete than what we all know.

We have heard from Conway 3 times and each time, he has made mention of these possible charges. Now, today, he is seeking immunity. As close as he is to the investigation, it may be silly to disregard his seriousness.

I also think there could have been a bottle of Chlorform removed from the car per CA or GA during the Clean-up.

What do you think?

I think she'll try to do her best. That's all I'm going to say about that :)

Sorry Chilly, but GA and CA knew what it was. Have you watched the interviews?

Agree SuziQ, George said he said to himself when he was at the trunk "Please don't let this be my daughter or granddaughter" and that was they day they picked up the car at Amscot. Cindy's 911 call stated "My granddaughter is missing and we have to find her ... It smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car"

I wonder if the interview will happen if the A's don't get immunity by then?

Do you really think no one - no concerned friend or family member - would have ever started to question where Caylee went and call authorities? Even if Casey moved away, someone would have wondered why there were no phone calls or photos involving Caylee.

No I don't think anyone would have called. Cindy's mother would have believed Cindy that Casey moved to CA and frankly her parents will die in the not too distant future. Cindy, George and Lee were the only ones that would/could have ever brought it to light. Her "friends" would lose contact with her after she moved.

True, but if George and/or Cindy were really attempting to cover up a murder or to cover for the murderer, they did a pizz poor job. With the mountain of evidence against Caylee, is it at all reasonable to believe that Cindy thought Casey would be in the clear if only those darn pants were clean?

Covering for the murder would be destroying the car, or at the very least signing it over to the tow company to cover the fees. It wouldn't be bringing it home. Calling 911 and reporting a missing child whose absence might otherwise go unnoticed pretty much forever, is not covering for a murder. Cindy did stupid little things and made some conflicting statements, but nothing that she did rises to the level of cover-up. Not even anywhere near.

These are weak arguments, Chilly, and you know it. I believe you're disillusioned and hurting right now. God Bless.

I think CA threw KC out on the night of the Big Fight, KC snatched Caylee up in a rage and thats when CA choked KC on the way out the door with KC with Caylee and she managed to escape. But by being mad at her parents for something she done by stealing money, and maybe Caylee telling on her at the time during the fight saying yeah. I went shopping with mama or I seen mama drinking and partying.
Because when the Anthonys Find the Car and KC. CA calls the Cops and reports she stole the car.
But I think in the mad rage KC was in at her parents even though she stole from them she was going to get revenge on Caylee for telling on her too_Or maybe When she left with Caylee she was crying for her nana.KC shut her up my giving her the Chlorform.But this time she gave her too much. She came back and Caylee was dead.
Day Two!
She got her out of the trunk of her car with sheets from the house and towels, after George had gone to work.Took her out back to the playhouse to wrapped her body in plastic and duct tape. This way she couldnt be spotted by the neighbors and she kept calling the dealership to make sure Cindy was at work and so was George. She loads her back into the car and she doesnt get rid of the body until she runs out of Gas near the end of the street and has to call TL. She then dumps the body because she knows when they come back with the Gas cans he will place them in the trunk. She throws the Body out in the woods.When no cars are coming or the neighbor is not looking.(She could probably tell when a car was coming) But as close as it is she walks back to the house and takes a swim to get rid of the smell on her and bags the clothes she is wearing. Gets redressed. Then she calls TL to tell him she has ran out of gas. She walks swiftly back to the car. So she can be in about the same area when he arrives. He meets her walking, they go back to the house borrow the neighbors shovel and break into the shed.
I also think there could have been a bottle of Chlorform removed from the car per CA or GA during the Clean-up.

Bold by me.

Interesting. Where do you think the bag of KC's clothes are?

I like Brad Conway, too. I don't know why it's being argued here that there is nothing to charge the Anthony's with....because clearly, as you state, they may have something far more concrete than what we all know.

We have heard from Conway 3 times and each time, he has made mention of these possible charges. Now, today, he is seeking immunity. As close as he is to the investigation, it may be silly to disregard his seriousness.

Now THAT is a great observation. :) I mean really... if you think about it, the only other alternative is he's trying to impact public perception of them but honestly, saying they could be "charged" wouldn't really do that, would it?

Nice catch. :)

What do you think?

I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members