Anthony`s volunteer fingerprints-Potential case being built against them?

• Thread starter Deleted member 37334
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure it is because if they find prints on the bag (inside or out) and the duct tape, they will need to exclude the A's if any prints turn out to NOT be KCs...

Exactly... and there very well could be prints found that are not Casey's.
I don't think I understand why everyone is surprised at this. If they have nothing to hide, then I'm glad they volunteered their fingerprints. It proves they want to cooperate.
And even if their prints are on file somewhere because of their jobs... it saves the investigation the time or trouble to go looking for them, and also ensures that these prints are accurate, since they will be the ones getting their prints... no one could say, 'hey, these might not be MY prints, they could have mistagged them somehow."
I'm wondering if Lee will give up his prints... what if it is HIS prints that are found on the tape and the bag?

It just makes them appear to be cooperating. Aren't there prints on file for being an ex LEO and nurse anyway?

Nurses are printed, when they apply for their licenses. GA is not only ex-LE, I think he is, or was recently in security. So, he's ben printed, too.

I would bet months ago when they searched the Anthony's home they took duct tape and garbage bags out then.
There must be a reason they are considering charges against the Anthony's. Maybe Cayce put something in the bag to implicate her parents just in case they found the body ?

This is what I've found concerning Florida RN's and fingerprinting.. Since CA was a RN in Ohio, I would think this would apply to her. JMO.

Is fingerprinting required to get my license?

Fingerprinting is required only for medical doctors, osteopathic physicians, chiropractors, podiatrists, advanced registered nurse practitioners, and registered nurses who apply by endorsement from another state.

http://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/mqaservices/FAQ.asp?Index=13

I used to live in NY...now in Alabama, I also used to be a home health aide. I could not step foot into a home or facility without a background check and fingerprinting. When I came to Alabama my fingerprints were already on file. I believe anytime you work with elderly or the public....this must occur. Alabama found my prints right away....no need to have it done again. My sister is a RN in Tennessee, she was fingerprinted as well and these stay on file as long as she practices and are not private. Having said all that I think this hullabaloo about the Anthony's giving their prints is a way for them to look innocent in this investigation. LE already had access to their prints a long time ago trust me. Even still, everything they took out of the Anthony house....ex...the vacuums and such would be full of Anthony prints so...well ya know where I am going with this. LE prolly didn't ask for prints...Anthony's just want the public to know they submitted because they are all innocent,*cough, cough...swallow swallow....*(NOT)

Volunteering their fingerprints=cooperating with authorities? I don't think so.
They are already at work casting doubt and spewing their lies about what was found in those woods last week.

It's all about Casey and saving her sorry arse and not about finding out the truth about what was done to the granddaughter they claim they love so much.
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/14/is_it_caylee_anthonys_suspicious.html

Michelle Bart, spokeswoman for Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, said the family is suspicious of the circumstances leading to the findings.

"It's been searched dry, it's been searched wet, it's been searched in between. It's been searched over by Tim Miller [of Texas EquuSearch] twice, who we hold in high regards with his professional organization," Bart told News 13.

Volunteering their fingerprints=cooperating with authorities? I don't think so.
They are already at work casting doubt and spewing their lies about what was found in those woods last week.

It's all about Casey and saving her sorry arse and not about finding out the truth about what was done to the granddaughter they claim they love so much.
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/14/is_it_caylee_anthonys_suspicious.html

I read this article and that Bart quote about Tim Miller cracked me up.

The thing about these fingerprints is at the new attorney for George and Cindy arranged it -- he's no stranger to a crime scene and especially since it's one that's in his clients' own home. NeJame would have arranged the same thing, if he would still have been their attorney. They can spin it however they wish to that they volunteered, however it was "volunteer or have a seach warrant for your fingerprints", take your pick.

I've also seen where people have been wondering were the Anthonys really not allowed in their home by LE after their flight home Thursday. They weren't -- I believe when the search warrant is released as part of Sunshine law we'll see that the home is called either a crime scene or a potential crime scene. That distinction mandates controlled access to the home by LE.

long time reader..new to posting.
why would the anthony`s do this? i could not sleep last night. i kept thinking/wondering if they know the body hasnt been there 6 months. the search warrant may have clued them into the evidence retrieved and why. i wish ocso would release it already.

The A's have no choice at this point but to cooperate, and that means being taken out of the equation but process of elimination. In the coming days, we will find out what was in that bag and I think a blanket or towel of some sort. Fingerprints will nail the killer down (Casey w/o a doubt). Finding the body has changed everything.

It just makes them appear to be cooperating. Aren't there prints on file for being an ex LEO and nurse anyway?

maybe a LEO but not a nurse. I was never fingerprinted and I am a RN.

Nurses are printed, when they apply for their licenses. GA is not only ex-LE, I think he is, or was recently in security. So, he's ben printed, too.

I was not. I am in Illinois and got my LPN in '90 and RN in '95.

ETA: Some states require fingerprints. Some require either Federal and State background checks. https://www.ncsbn.org/CBC_statebystate_.pdf Is a breakdown state by state. Also it varies as to when you obtained your license as to fingerprints. I found one that said applicants after 1990. I think I read somewhere CA received her RN 02/12/1990 http://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/IRM00PRAES/PRASINDI.ASP?LicId=94605&ProfNBR=1701

Whether their prints are 'on file' or not, they did cooperate by providing them again. LE must have asked for the prints, the Anthonys didn't refuse. That fits my definition of 'cooperating'.

To me, there is an outside chance they will roll on the defendant. If they are charged with something themselves, they will lose the ability to cash in with a movie or book. I see hints of a death bed conversion concerning the attitude of the parents. I think there is a 20% chance of this.

IMO I have no doubt at all that if LE/SAO told them "we'll waive any pending charges...allow you to (continue) to profit from this...return her body to you for closure if you roll over on KC, they would dislocate their wrists signing the papers.

My wife was LPN then BSN here in FL...she was fingerprinted BOTH times at the cost of $47.00...I recall griping about that, WTH? Did they think she changed prints? lol

Whether their prints are 'on file' or not, they did cooperate by providing them again. LE must have asked for the prints, the Anthonys didn't refuse. That fits my definition of 'cooperating'.
Hahahahaha~ Well...I guess it does. It fits my definition of appearing to at least.

I wonder if The trash bag Casey used was already partially used and had old mail and Anthony fingerprints on it already. Something in that bag sent LE on a sprint back to the A home. I hope it was old bills. Like the JC Penney bill CA refused to give Yuri when repeatedly asked. It would be justice that her thieving connected her to her murder.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Maybe they found Casey's missing conscience in the bag! So THAT'S where it has been all this time....

Maybe they found Casey's missing conscience in the bag! So THAT'S where it has been all this time....

:bowdown: We've all been wondering where her darn conscience went....nice catch!

Now if we can all just band together and try to locate a BRAIN for anyone in the A family......:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::crazy:
If we find it we can give it to them for Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname