Anthony's Computer Forensics

Prosecution should have laid this all out to counteract all the "she was a good mother" testimony. I think it would be great proof that in reality she was not a good mother...or a mother at all.

Looks like she put on a loving mother show in front of others but behind closed doors she quite neglectful. It's amazing little Caylee didn't suffer from injuries and also that she seemed quite sociable. I think Cindy really truly loved her. I just wonder if Cindy was aware of this neglect by Casey.

Thanks JWG

Who was caring for 2 year old Caylee will her mother occupied herself on the computer started at 7:53am until 2:52pm that day? with only 3 breaks from the computer.

From what I see of the records she got off the computer 3x times and spent about 4hours out of 7 hours ON the computer.

This does not include the time she spent texting and talking on the phone....

Prosecution should have laid this all out to counteract all the "she was a good mother" testimony. I think it would be great proof that in reality she was not a good mother...or a mother at all.

I agree.

Looks like she put on a loving mother show in front of others but behind closed doors she quite neglectful. It's amazing little Caylee didn't suffer from injuries and also that she seemed quite sociable. I think Cindy really truly loved her. I just wonder if Cindy was aware of this neglect by Casey.

It's amazing OCA got off the computer to "possibly" feed Caylee..
And then there are the cellphone records...
Seems to paint a picture of a child who was being ignored/neglected

It's amazing OCA got off the computer to "possibly" feed Caylee..
And then there are the cellphone records...
Seems to paint a picture of a child who was being ignored/neglected

bbm - Remember, they were bragging that Caylee knew how to get her own cereal and milk in the morning. So maybe she didn't have to get off the computer so much.

Once again, it has become painfully clear that LE did a less than stellar job in investigating a coldblooded killing. Add to that, the prosecutor's office seemed hellbent on odors and oblivious as to other trails left by this malignant narcissist. The <modsnip>, who belongs on death row is now free. How depressing.

Screenshot2012-11-26at105351AM.png

Thanks JWT .. just a first look and found these, paints a very creepy picture doesn't it? Just such a darned shame the jury didn't see all of these.

IMO she was aware, or why threaten to take custody of her? Casey told us that Cindy had called her "an unfit mother" and here we see a perfect example of why. It was only when Cindy realized Casey had probably killed Caylee that she publicly morphed into the Mother of the Year to investigators and media..

The entire story, from her birth to the partying, to being left with Cindy, to going with her mother around boyfriends, to the computer history and time spent, to the way Casey acted the likely day of her death, laughing during the horrific testimony,.....that there was not an iota of empathy in her whole being. and IMO, her mother and father had little empathy either.

I found out my 3 year old niece was allowed to be up and fending for herself, I went sideways on my sister. She apparently taught her to fix her own cereal, work the DVD, etc. *my sister is one of the least qualified mothers ever...but still far surpasses Casey*

I know that the defense had this information, but has it come out whether GA and CA knew this or just found like we did?

I like how even though the horror of the trial is over for Casey, the horror of the truth still catching up with her will never be over. No doubt she thought once she got through the trial the damning evidence would slowly be forgotten and the harshness of her guilt would soften. It won't .. she might be physically free, but she will never be free as long as the world remembers. Which it will.

This whole thing also chills me when I think of the "maybe I'm a spiteful *****" comment she made to Lee. OMG.

Screenshot2012-11-26at105351AM.png

Thanks JWT .. just a first look and found these, paints a very creepy picture doesn't it? Just such a darned shame the jury didn't see all of these.

And....why didn't the jury see the pic of the outlined image of Caylee in the trunk (where each bony prominence was marked? ) Has the MSM ever seen this? Maybe its time that the MSM sees more of the outstanding work done here on WS?

Where is everyone getting these screenshots of the excel spreadsheet?

She sure liked her *advertiser censored*!

From JWG's post here [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8577845&postcount=1280"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Anthony's Computer Forensics[/ame]

Where is everyone getting these screenshots of the excel spreadsheet?

She sure liked her *advertiser censored*!

From JWG's post 1280 on this thread.

Folks can download the spreadsheet containing the Firefox History information from the link here.

Folks can download the spreadsheet containing the Firefox History information from the link here.

There are three tabs in the spreadsheet.

• The tab "History from Unallocated Space" contains the Google searches for chloroform.
  • The tab "History from Casey Account" contains the activity from the account George and Cindy used that was not password protected.
  • The tab "History from Owner Account" contains the activity from the account Casey used that was password protected. This tab contains the search for "fool-proof suffocation".
None of the information in this file looked personal in nature with respect to George, Cindy, or Lee.

Bumping for Strawberry.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back