Anthony's Computer Forensics

In light of all this computer information now out in the public's reach (Thanks to our two wonderful Sleuthers) have we heard publically from Cindy or George. Or are they now out of the business of making fools of themselves in public?

Just asking.

Thank you sooo much! I have the day off tomorrow! This is better than any doc dump! Thanks JWG too!

You'll need the whole day....:giggle:...seriously not funny, but dang...it is quite a history. So very sad that the jury (vacant as they were) never got a chance to see it. Not that it would have mattered to them, but it's still a sad shame.

Thanks JWG

Who was caring for 2 year old Caylee will her mother occupied herself on the computer started at 7:53am until 2:52pm that day? with only 3 breaks from the computer.

From what I see of the records she got off the computer 3x times and spent about 4hours out of 7 hours ON the computer.

This does not include the time she spent texting and talking on the phone....
For all we know, the DT could have countered that after finding Caylee dead in the pool, George instructed Casey to appear as if nothing happened.
Their theory was such a crock to begin with...unfathomable that anyone bought their story, yet alone 12 people.

You'll need the whole day....:giggle:...seriously not funny, but dang...it is quite a history. So very sad that the jury (vacant as they were) never got a chance to see it. Not that it would have mattered to them, but it's still a sad shame.

I hope and think it would have mattered to the bury 12.
Just that one more extra nail in the coffin!
I'm sorry, but the prosecution and their research ( or lack of) really blew it!
I am having a hard time accepting their negligence. A murderer is free to do it again! So upsetting!

Screenshot2012-11-26at105351AM.png

Thanks JWT .. just a first look and found these, paints a very creepy picture doesn't it? Just such a darned shame the jury didn't see all of these.

Creepy like maybe trying to figure out how to self inflict an injury without too much damage.

Creepy like maybe trying to figure out how to self inflict an injury without too much damage.

Or make it look like someone else had self inflicted an injury which she had herself inflicted ... I often wonder if George was her initial target.

Gawd. YIKES!!!! As we always thought, she was going to do away with the lot of them. I really do think that LDB and JA could have and would have done A LOT with this. Maybe enough to have made a difference to the village idiots.

Reading over that list made me sick. Doubly sick to know this wasn't presented to the 12 .....sick to know that CA got away with murder.

What makes this even more galling is that Baez obtained this information and assumed that the police and prosecution also had it. It's almost beyond belief how inefficient LE was in this case. From the very onset, their failure to search the logical nearby locations where a body could be dumped, led to the near absence of any usable forensic evidence. It just makes you wonder how many more killers are walking free among us every day.

Reading over that list made me sick. Doubly sick to know this wasn't presented to the 12 .....sick to know that CA got away with murder.

I'm thinking the hydrogen peroxide, alcohol and peroxide searches might have had to do with how to clean up a crime scene?

For all we know, the DT could have countered that after finding Caylee dead in the pool, George instructed Casey to appear as if nothing happened.
Their theory was such a crock to begin with...unfathomable that anyone bought their story, yet alone 12 people.

Yeah..kind of like the time Zanny gave her a script to follow. Watching the morning Philly news...guess what the next story is? I have a feeling this will be on GMA this morning..

I'm thinking the hydrogen peroxide, alcohol and peroxide searches might have had to do with how to clean up a crime scene?

I was thinking they were all ingredients of chloroform. I am sure this has been discussed in the earlier days but I found this.

http://www.howtodothings.com/health-fitness/how-to-make-chloroform

Making chloroform. To make chloroform, you will require the following laboratory chemicals and ingredients:

Bleach
Pure acetone, which is available at hardware stores
Ice
Glassware, which will allow clear vision of the solution inside
Separation funnel

For anyone interested, ABC's Good Morning American is going to do a piece on the missed information and what the sheriffs dept had to say about it.

Baez is on first disclosed the search on GMA and his book.
Sheriffs dept said it was overlooked.
Baez told them overnight the searches would of helped KC
Dan Abrams says huge piece of evidence.
She can not be tried again.
It could of made of difference but Dan says it probably would not of.
Defense had a response for every entry goggled.
There was already proof kc was guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.
This evidence would not of made a difference to that jury.
Missed evidence is embarrassing and shameful.
Defense does not have to give Prosecuters any evidence.

WOW just WOW. I cant believe this was missed. What a find and well done guys

Fox and Friends is also covering this story this morning.

I am exceedingly disappointed that all of the national coverage I have seen seems to be ignoring the most important fact ~ The proof of the time of the search that puts Casey sitting squarely in the computer (hot) seat.

Why are they all missing this?

I just don't think it would have made much of a difference with this jury. IMO they were lazy and just wanted to go home. I have always felt that they had the attitude that since the grandparents didn't care that Casey killed Caylee, why should they. JMHO

Was Casey online on the 17th of June around 3pm? I'm looking at the spreadsheet and see some Facebook activity. Then there is more activity on the 6th of July- is that Casey as well?

They are missing that for a couple of reasons, its too mind boggling to report the full gravity of this evidence. And they all keep asking JB...who says it would have helped KC.
They are just taking his word and giving him even more media, just like he loves

Unfortunately, reporters aren't willing to dig into this as its done here.

sickening.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back