Anthonys join haleigh's mom and gramma at vigil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy crys while she is talking, seems odd she dosnt cry out like that when she is talking about Caylee or finding her killer!

That's the first thing I noticed....why she never cried out for Caylee....but she sure cried out for Hayleigh....unreal. Makes no sense at all to me.

I can just imagine how jealous Casey is of Cindy continuing to be in the 'spotlight'.

I imagine Casey is also jealous of these young mothers who have children missing. That is a stage Casey would have liked to have stood on, a spotlight she would have basked in the glory of.

She probably thinks that should have been her! She would have relished the opportunity to play grieving young mother to the media.

If only Casey hadn't been arrested on a 'whim'. (Sarcasm was intended on that last sentence, by the way).

I can just imagine how jealous Casey is of Cindy continuing to be in the 'spotlight'.

I imagine Casey is also jealous of these young mothers who have children missing. That is a stage Casey would have liked to have stood on, a spotlight she would have basked in the glory of.

She probably thinks that should have been her! She would have relished the opportunity to play grieving young mother to the media.

If only Casey hadn't been arrested on a 'whim'. (Sarcasm was intended on that last sentence, by the way).

I think you hit that nail right on the head! If one of KC's scenerios was to explain Caylee's disappearance due to a carjacking (I still think she was hoping the car would be stolen from the Amscott) or if the "kidnapper" thing would have worked out (I also think she was shocked that LE actually questioned her and didn't just take her word for it), SHe would have had her moment in the spotlight, being the "victim", having everyone trying to make her feel better, catering to her, etc. Yuck!

They just don't know when to give up. Cindy's tears did not impress me in the less bit. What some folks will do in front of a camera. Crystal should not get involve with the Anthony's - she should tell them the next time they show up to keep on down the road.

Here's a snippet of Cindy crying (they had extended footage on today's newscast).
http://www.clickorlando.com/video/19490173/index.html

Cindy's crying just did not ring true to me; it seemed like she was forcing it. Can tell even better with the added footage, which they do not seem to have up yet.

The mere mention of M. Bart makes me shudder and inadvertantly want to wipe grease off my hands ( I dont know why). The second things is fingerprinting of children...has this Ever, ever assisted LE in one single case to identify a missing child? I didn't think so. Just a way to get new parents out there to donate money and listen to their spiel is my guess. Dental records have been the choice of LE to identify victims that have been murdered, that could not be identified by other means.
CA & GA counseling folks with missing children....yes, Caylee was supposed to be with her mother, then KC lied to them, Caylee was a murdered child, not a missing one, KC knew where she was all the time. I don't think CA & GA have the credentials, compassion, empathy or character to advise other people in harms way as they themselves are at the very least under public scrutiny for mishandling their own predicament.JMO.

Based on what I've read here and the associated links, I would bring many napkins because she CAN make one tend to feel dirty. Not to be OT, and I would start a new thread on this if I could, but the whole Caylee Foundation website is another ball of earwax worth some discussion. (Sorry if there is already a thread!)

I think you hit that nail right on the head! If one of KC's scenerios was to explain Caylee's disappearance due to a carjacking (I still think she was hoping the car would be stolen from the Amscott) or if the "kidnapper" thing would have worked out (I also think she was shocked that LE actually questioned her and didn't just take her word for it), SHe would have had her moment in the spotlight, being the "victim", having everyone trying to make her feel better, catering to her, etc. Yuck!
LOL! :clap:

I may have hit the nail on the head, but you are the one that finished pounding it into the wall!

I absolutely (sorry :rolleyes:) agree with your post!

Here's a snippet of Cindy crying (they had extended footage on today's newscast).

Cindy's crying just did not ring true to me; it seemed like she was forcing it. Can tell even better with the added footage, which they do not seem to have up yet.

OMG----She doesn't know how to cry. That's why KC didn't cry. I bet both of them were not allowed one tear to "EVER" fall from their eyes. That emotion was never developed??????? Thanks for sharing Muzikman!

Really sad.

George and Cindy Anthony joined Crystal S and her mother at a vigil for Haleigh Cummings. George spoke of the pain of having a missing loved one.

See article in the newest current news on this forum.

Guess the Anthonys decided not to try counseling Ron and family and so turned to Crystal and family. I'd love to see a tape of the whole vigil and conversations between both families.

Hi, I wonder if he told Crystal its like losing your keys or cell phone.:boohoo:

who would actually go to this?
how would you explain it to your child?
'well sweetie, if your brutally assaulted then murdered having your fingerprints will make it ever so much easier for the police to identify your body, isn't that a nice thing to know.'

the whole thing's sick.

------------------------------
Our Police dept. has fingerprints,pictures, and personal data (dentist) etc. on file.The children were printed and parents have the say so as to whether Police keep them on file or parents keep them.:clap: Of course by the time little Caylee was found ~ prints :hug:

I disagree that finger prints would be useless in the case of kidnapping at least. If a child was being moved from place to place, fingerprints could at least let you know that the child was in fact in a particular place.

From that bit of footage, all I could think was, and the Academy Award goes to CA for best dramatic actress. Gosh, that totally seemed false to me, but that is just my opinion. As for GA, didn't he say the very same thing on the LK show? I could be mistaken, but I know I heard those words before from him. At the end of the footage, GA seemed like he was having a great time, like it was a backyard BBQ. Did anyone else notice that?

------------------------------
Our Police dept. has fingerprints,pictures, and personal data (dentist) etc. on file.The children were printed and parents have the say so as to whether Police keep them on file or parents keep them.:clap: Of course by the time little Caylee was found ~ prints :hug:

By the time Caylee was found fingerprints were too late...no flesh left on the bones to get prints, had to go with DNA.

The mere mention of M. Bart makes me shudder and inadvertantly want to wipe grease off my hands ( I dont know why). The second things is fingerprinting of children...has this Ever, ever assisted LE in one single case to identify a missing child? I didn't think so. Just a way to get new parents out there to donate money and listen to their spiel is my guess. Dental records have been the choice of LE to identify victims that have been murdered, that could not be identified by other means.
CA & GA counseling folks with missing children....yes, Caylee was supposed to be with her mother, then KC lied to them, Caylee was a murdered child, not a missing one, KC knew where she was all the time. I don't think CA & GA have the credentials, compassion, empathy or character to advise other people in harms way as they themselves are at the very least under public scrutiny for mishandling their own predicament.JMO.
Yup, the only one that kept Caylee missing was Casey.
Fingerprinting, huh? I'd love to know if they were hawking DM's safety kits.
I wonder how many of these National Vigil of Hope Days they'll have in a year. Surely this can't be the only one.

I disagree that finger prints would be useless in the case of kidnapping at least. If a child was being moved from place to place, fingerprints could at least let you know that the child was in fact in a particular place.

While one would think that would be the case, it is not entirely true because LE does not keep the childrens fingerprints in any kind of data base. Once prints were taken from an area and excluded and this is time consuming as it is with a data base of adults, then to go in with a child's prints, the subjects of the investigation could be long gone. Fingerprinting of children may be one small tool out there, but I think there is way too much significance placed on it by these organizations. JMO.

Nope...not true for me either...why do you need to read from a "script" what you should naturally be able to say from your heart?

I pulled this comment:

"Crystal Sheffield was so overcome with emotion after speaking directly to Haleigh's kidnapper, she nearly collapsed. Cindy Anthony suggested a chair. "I've been there," Cindy said. "People have put chairs underneath me many times."

from here: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1759526/haleigh_cummings_is_missing_george.html

and I think that it clearly shows what has been MISSING in the Caylee saga from her family members. There have been no PLEAS! There have been no gutwrenching pleas to any kidnapper or babysitter or nanny or anyone for that matter. We certainly have never seen it, and if we have not heard of it HERE then I seriously doubt that it has occurred. Has anyone here ever seen Cindy almost collapse after making a plea directly to the kidnappers? Anyone???

I am expecting a great silence to follow. Those people are STILL pleading for their child to be returned, and STILL talking directly to whomever has taken her. Not so the Anthonys. Why? There has to be a reason. The reason is-they knew that Caylee was dead, and they knew who was responsible.

I actually been frozen myself in a situation that it looked like I should have been crying.

I knew it, I assume other there knew it, and yet something else a few weeks later me cry deeply.
WE NEVER KNOW when a body can shut down or open up again,,,, when a person goes through this
kind of a trauma where one moment changes the rest of their lives for ever.
Chit happens and I believe that Cindy did have tears today.
But why the "F" was she there in the first place. she needs to go home.shut up.

I actually been frozen myself in a situation that it looked like I should have been crying.

I knew it, I assume other there knew it, and yet something else a few weeks later me cry deeply.
WE NEVER KNOW when a body can shut down or open up again,,,, when a person goes through this
kind of a trauma where one moment changes the rest of their lives for ever.
Chit happens and I believe that Cindy did have tears today.
But why the "F" was she there in the first place. she needs to go home.shut up.

ITA! I've said it before and I'll say it again. CA needs to shutty. They are the ones constantly in the media complaining about how the media twisted everything... if they would just shutty and go home, go back to work and try to live a normal life... the media would leave them alone. (Till trial atleast)
But they don't, they continue to thrust themselves in the public eye... and not once cry for Caylee in any interview. Not once make a plea for the real killer to be brought to justice.

Caylee was NEVER MISSING! Her MOTHER KNEW WERE SHE WAS.
Caylee was murdered. As much as they are out there in the public eye, I'd maybe be able to give them a little more respect if they were speaking out for murdered children. not Missing.

These ppl burn me up.

Cindy crys while she is talking, seems odd she dosnt cry out like that when she is talking about Caylee or finding her killer!

She didnt even look for her, except tips on a live child. I could say a mouthful here but I dont want to be banned.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLWho