Anthonys join haleigh's mom and gramma at vigil

Status
Not open for further replies.
CA told LK that they have a PI remaining to work for them. How can DC spread himself so thin? HeckHe's supposed to be out looking for bad people responsible for Caylee's murder. CA answered LK sheepishly when asked. DC must have some kind of I'll wash your hands and you wash mine kind of thing going on with the expectations of moola comming his way. I smell a snake making snake oil. I guess he isn't in any fear of sharing with LE anymore. What ever he said that has been kept underraps by the judge must not have upset the A's too much. If I didn't know better I would think he was bi-sexual crushing on both the A's, not just CA. Why is there such dedication to this family. Most people would have washed their hands of the A's unless of course they wanted to keep them dirty. I would like to see all three pompus men get a smack down from an in your face drill sgt! Wishing the best for Halleigh and hoping DC won't muck up the waters in Satsuma.

Bold is mine-

Amen!

I wonder what kind of emotion was stirring in cA when inSept. of 08 she began her thrirst for knowledge of how to help missing children? Once CA was informed of how to set up up a foundation next would be gaining knowledge about all the sick crimes purpetrated on infants, children and adolescents. This research gained while in grief over a murdered grandchild would have most running to the toilet to :puke: and would lay you out as each childs story smacks you in the face that this may have happened to her granddaughter. She supposedly thought Caylee was alive at that time. Once again actions by CA show her affect didn't match those of a grieveing woman. To see CA at what looked like a rally to me was appalling. Seems like CA is selling her wares in Satsuma to hook Crystals family up with some snake oil. and the hook is the A's and kid findered crew have snared another family into the world of cons. CA poured on those alligator tears to gain sympathy towards their cause of how to maintain a steady flow of monies that can be hidden similar to illegal off shore accounts like in the Caymans. For CA to think that her speaking at similar gatherings will give her a better standing of respect in the community that's going to take a long while to gain trust of fellow citizens if ever. CA going into her Scarlett O'Hare mode of "What about me, I'v had the vapors tooooo." trying to gain her own moment of sympathy. Uh, how many months of being on camera before ugly tears came out? If you haven't checked out member NSS in the parking alot explaing how these foundations are pyramid schemes and prey on the bereived, CA's tears will mean FAR more less to you. :)

I suspect Michelle .B and their pals from KFN helped them with this "foundation" process. But that's just me.

For the life of me,I just don't understand why CA thinks anyone would believe a statement like that.We've seen her swinging a hanger,spewing vile and pulling GA off of protesters.We've seen her climb in and out of limos on her way to meetings.She chugs water and chomps on gum at the worst possible moments.We've seen her give a tour of her completely staged home.We've seen her in contempt during a depo .Never have we seen CA overcome with grief and near collapse.Never has she made a plea for Caylee's safe return.

:clap::clap::clap:
Excellent post!

I fear this is not about healing themselves.This is about staying in the spotlight,having some type of power over others who find themselves with missing children,and drumming up support$$$$$$ for their foundation.The foundation is most likely their new careers.GA couldn't hold a job and CA ,no doubt, has dug a hole for herself where no one wants to work with her.
The A's reputation may bring publicity to a case,but it won't be the good kind.

And another great post! Cindy lost MUCH with Caylee's death, she lost the complete control she had over two lives and by the looks of it George has been a bad boy too. You could see the anger in her entire body through the rest of the LKL interview the other night after George said he didn't get to question Casey the way he wanted to.

It's a huge, huge thing when a controler loses their control over others... it is what defines them, it's how they measure their self worth. It's not surprising to me that Cindy would seek out new ways to feel in control of people she feels are less knowledgable than she is... people she feels "need her". It was only a matter of how long it would take her to seek this out, IMO.

It's a shame she doesn't try counseling and change instead.

The thing that jumps straight out to me is that when Cindy and George met Crystal Shepard they saw a mother's genuine grieving for a lost child. How could they not have compared Crystal's suffering to how Casey reacted when Caylee was "missing"? If that didn't show Cindy and George something, nothing ever will. Well, I guess we already know nothing ever will.

The thing that jumps straight out to me is that when Cindy and George met Crystal Shepard they saw a mother's genuine grieving for a lost child. How could they not have compared Crystal's suffering to how Casey reacted when Caylee was "missing"? If that didn't show Cindy and George something, nothing ever will. Well, I guess we already know nothing ever will.

So true

On HLN it was said that MB, former spokesperson for the A's, was behind the vigil in Satsuma the other day. That's probably old news, huh ?

On HLN it was said that MB, former spokesperson for the A's, was behind the vigil in Satsuma the other day. That's probably old news, huh ?

It's one of her newer rackets National vigil for hope or something.

It's one of her newer rackets National vigil for hope or something.

Yep, the National Vigil for Hope is MB's project. The first one was held last year in late November. That one in Orlando featured George and Cindy. It's MB's plan to have these vigils in numerous locations across the U.S. at the same time. The recent one did have about a dozen locations (maybe more, I'm not sure) including the one with Crystal and the Anthony's. I thought the only reason the Anthony's were allowed to be there and make speeches was because of MB.

I personally think that G&CA trying to "fit in" with and offer help to, grieving and distressed families of missing children, regardless of their intentions, is going to be met with some degree of hesitancy and tentativeness ... because, they have not and are not behaving in a manor that most of these people can bear to comprehend. I question their motives ... personally, I think they are just trying to generate some goodwill in the community, in an effort to help their daughter escape justice!

I personally think that G&CA trying to "fit in" with and offer help to, grieving and distressed families of missing children, regardless of their intentions, is going to be met with some degree of hesitancy and tentativeness ... because, they have not and are not behaving in a manor that most of these people can bear to comprehend. I question their motives ... personally, I think they are just trying to generate some goodwill in the community, in an effort to help their daughter escape justice!
O/T That is a precious baby 1hw!

I don't trust the A's because they are pushing their new foundation right now.I think their appearances at vigils are a part of that.

Have the A's ever tried to locate that missing boy Adji (hope his name is spelt correctly)----I have never heard of them assisting in that one----perhaps its due to lack of camera coverage....I still worry about that child....think of him often.....Perhaps they should join "forces" and help with that one??????

they just seem to pick and choose....

Just like DM and wifie....they go for the ones that are high profile, with media coverage...CA's gotta keep her puss in the media! :rolleyes:

O/T That is a precious baby 1hw!

I don't trust the A's because they are pushing their new foundation right now.I think their appearances at vigils are a part of that.

So is your son MJ!!

He's a doll!

Plus, ITA with ya' on the A's......... Who could ever trust these people???

Hopefully not one single person who wants to donate to a foundation of missing kid's who want to help parent's with COUNSELING???

Right away? When they cannot even think straight, don't have a clue where their child is or WHO took him/her.

Or whether their child will RETURN unharmed?

You don't gallop in with COUNSELING service, certainly not in the first hours or days. You come in with searchers and items to give these people that will help (not hinder) said search!

And you don't come in with ulterior motives.

I'm so sick and tired of the audacity of these people and the insulting way they treat the public at large.
I also find it difficult to believe that many people in such a desperate situation will want them anywhere near them, chancing they'd take away the spotlight from their own MISSING child!

She's bad news, that one (IMO). I still think she had something to do with the Anthony's "computer hacking". She and Cindy would make a good team, I could totally see the angry, conniving, sneaky, finger pointing, falsely accusing professional victims being BFF's... for real! Yet.. it seems Cindy doesn't like her very much. Didn't even want her to have a room near hers when they all went to the Ritz. From what we have seen when cindy doesn't like someone she makes it very clear and then withholds. Yet here is Michelle still around

I could very well be and more likely than not probably am wrong but
I just have this feeling about her, like she is holding something over their heads.

Of course they had to send DC there. He isn't getting paid at home with the A's, so they've farmed him out and he'll get paid in Satsuma.

They probably get a referral fee off his earnings, too.

Someone has to bring home the bacon until they sell more exclusive pictures.

Found myself having a weird moment where I nearly joined her and broke down and cried myself over the missing kids, and poor little Caylee...not that that would have been amiss, those children deserve my tears, but I cannot for the life of me understand my (nearly) crying along with CA. It makes me angry to have my honest emotions used in ways that I feel are manipulative and disrespectful

And another great post! Cindy lost MUCH with Caylee's death, she lost the complete control she had over two lives and by the looks of it George has been a bad boy too. You could see the anger in her entire body through the rest of the LKL interview the other night after George said he didn't get to question Casey the way he wanted to.

It's a huge, huge thing when a controler loses their control over others... it is what defines them, it's how they measure their self worth. It's not surprising to me that Cindy would seek out new ways to feel in control of people she feels are less knowledgable than she is... people she feels "need her". It was only a matter of how long it would take her to seek this out, IMO.

It's a shame she doesn't try counseling and change instead.

My bold ..

Yeah well, that won't bring in the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ .. :behindbar

For the life of me,I just don't understand why CA thinks anyone would believe a statement like that.We've seen her swinging a hanger,spewing vile and pulling GA off of protesters.We've seen her climb in and out of limos on her way to meetings.She chugs water and chomps on gum at the worst possible moments.We've seen her give a tour of her completely staged home.We've seen her in contempt during a depo .Never have we seen CA overcome with grief and near collapse.Never has she made a plea for Caylee's safe return.
I agree with you... because with CA she's all histrionics, drama and LIES!!

She may have a small meager support team, but not one large enough to help her and her daughter win this case, I'm afraid.

Found myself having a weird moment where I nearly joined her and broke down and cried myself over the missing kids, and poor little Caylee...not that that would have been amiss, those children deserve my tears, but I cannot for the life of me understand my (nearly) crying along with CA. It makes me angry to have my honest emotions used in ways that I feel are manipulative and disrespectful

I'm a fool- I still cry with her even though I know her games. George too, I sob every time I see either of them crying.

Dad bans Anthonys from Haleigh hunt
http://www.upi.com/Top_News/2009/05/20/Dad-bans-Anthonys-from-Haleigh-hunt/UPI-46651242831721/

ORLANDO, Fla., May 20 (UPI) -- The father of a missing Florida girl says he does not want any help from the parents of alleged child-killer Casey Anthony as he continues his search. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Ronald Cummings this week issued a public appeal for a renewed push to locate his 5-year-old daughter, Haleigh, but the law firm representing Cummings later amended the statement to ask George and Cindy Anthony to stay out of it, the Orlando (Fla.) Sentinel said Wednesday.

Cummings and the Anthonys reside in the Orlando area and have found themselves in the spotlight of separate high-profile missing-child cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oiueroiuweoiruoiwueroiuwe