Anthonys on GMA - Monday Nov 10

Thanks for the update, but I refuse to watch. It will be more blaming on LE and Tim from the Anthonys instead of blaming the real culprit, their daughter, who KNOWS where she put that baby. Im sick of it now.

I wish they would realize that the people doing the talk shows only put them on as a freakshow. It's a circus sideshow act for ratings.

A presiding judge (presiding over the case) has a duty to control his/her courtroom. There can clearly be pre-trial restrains on the conduct of attorneys and their staff (because the staff is under the control of the attorney who is an officer of the court), court staff, named parties to the action or proceeding and sometimes witnesses. Being on a witness list may not be enough. Being under subpoena as a witness for trial in this matter may be enough. It is a matter of criminal procedure and that would be a matter of state law. So, you would have to look to Florida laws on criminal procedure and Florida case law for this guidance. Just having an attorney put a name on a witness list may not be enough because the attorney can put anybody on that list; including their disliked in-laws or next-door neighbors. A witness list is just discovery information; not nexus for in personam jurisdiction. So, there has to be some nexus to the case and some point where for the purpose of controlling the procedure of a trial, the presiding trial judge gets in personam jurisdiction over the witness.

Sorry for the long answer to a short question.

It appears that they will attempt to have the Anthonys included in the gag order.

A judge is set to have a hearing on a sweeping gag order on Monday.
That gag order includes the Anthonys. Cindy Anthony said their attorney will argue against the gag order, saying it's an unfair restriction on their right to free speech.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17943280/detail.html

I will not watch them either. They need to go some place and sit the heck down and shut up!

As usual Cindy has to have the last word. I wish she would shut up.

She may think she has the last word, but she's sadly mistaken. The State of Florida will have the last word when they convict her daughter of murder and sentences her to life in prison. And Caylee may not have been found this weekend, but I have every confidence she will be, and LP may just be the hero that brings her home. Cindy "absolutely" will NOT win this, as much as she wants everyone to think that.

I will not be watching. I have no desire to hear what they have to say. I will no longer give the A's anymore more of my time. They are not worth it, a waste.

It appears that they will attempt to have the Anthonys included in the gag order.

A judge is set to have a hearing on a sweeping gag order on Monday.
That gag order includes the Anthonys. Cindy Anthony said their attorney will argue against the gag order, saying it's an unfair restriction on their right to free speech.

Not unexpected. We shall see.

I will not be watching. I have no desire to hear what they have to say. I will no longer give the A's anymore more of my time. They are not worth it, a waste.

If ANYONE in this case needs to be silenced with a gag order, it is CINDY.

Cindy, how many times have you givin statements to local and national media on air? Ok, and how many times did you use that resource to plea for Caylee's return, or to speak directly to her "kidnappers"? Ok, and how many times did you use the resource to argue your daughter kc's innocence? I have no further questions.

"A judge is set to have a hearing on a sweeping gag order on Monday.

That gag order includes the Anthonys. Cindy Anthony said their attorney will argue against the gag order, saying it's an unfair restriction on their right to free speech."

She can't keep her mouth shut for nothing!! :furious:

That gag order includes the Anthonys. Cindy Anthony said their attorney will argue against the gag order, saying it's an unfair restriction on their right to free speech."

Let's hope she violates it so they can finally arrest her azz and throw her in the slammer next to her murdering daughter!

Why do shows like GMA give CA a platform to perpetuate her BS?
None of the A's have done anything to alleviate the mess KC has created..IMO ...just makes them all look guilty ....of the minimum covering up...

Free speech? Free propaganda is more like it.:mad:

Why do shows like GMA give CA a platform to perpetuate her BS?
None of the A's have done anything to alleviate the mess KC has created..IMO ...just makes them all look guilty ....of the minimum covering up...

I always send an email to those shows and let them know what I think of having the A's on, and how they just lob softball questions at them instead of the hard hitting ones. What's the point of hearing Cindy's same old same old set of "mistruths" again and again?

Good grief....she just can't stand the thought of losing the spotlight can she?

Free speech? Free propaganda is more like it.:mad:

Well it is GMA, so they may even be compensated for their "free speech". I will be on the look out for any previously unseen photos/video.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crybaby6
Back