Anthonys on GMA - Monday Nov 10

Same old cr*p!
Casey's as much a vicitm as Caylee and Casey's an excellent mom.

There's no proof that Caylee's dead.

I wish someone WOULD gag Cindy because she sure gags me!

Excuse me! A court is going to issue a "Gag Order" against GA and CA? The criminal court has no personal jurisdiction over them. In order for a court order to be valid, the court has to have personal jurisdiction over each named party. The court has jurisdiction over attorneys because they are officers of the court. If the court doesn't have in personam jurisdiction, such a court order would be void or voidable and have no force or legal effect. This is just a mis-quote by a media member who does not understand or by somebody misunderstanding the impact of a gag order.

If they are on the witness list, they can be gagged.

"I'm furious once again....CA was on GMA spewing venom about LE and how they are not "serving and protecting" Caylee. NO Amber alert? How about the 31 days she was gone? I can't take anymore of her lies, I'm exhausted. Poor Caylee, maybe there is a good reason she became an angel..... "

With her wacky family...don't you sometimes think she's probably in a better place?

Prediction - This show is going to piss you all off more than you think it will. They went to Gainsville to follow a lead over the weekend. They are persueing it. I think on WESH, Cindy said something to the effect of "sorry for TES, good for us" about the search coming up with nothing.

I caught the very end. She looked kind of rough today. No makeup and her usual ranting. It was almost like she looked somber today.

They have never once pleaded with anyone to return Caylee....Never.....Very telling...imo

Thank you. I thought so. Yes, very telling to me. I firmly believe that they knew what was going on from the minute they picked up the car, they started a cover up.

Prediction - This show is going to piss you all off more than you think it will. They went to Gainsville to follow a lead over the weekend. They are persueing it. I think on WESH, Cindy said something to the effect of "sorry for TES, good for us" about the search coming up with nothing.

Glad I didn't watch, I knew it would only be the usual "Cindy Spin". I pray they found precious Caylee.

"A judge is set to have a hearing on a sweeping gag order on Monday.

That gag order includes the Anthonys. Cindy Anthony said their attorney will argue against the gag order, saying it's an unfair restriction on their right to free speech."

http://www.wesh.com/news/17943280/detail.html

She can't keep her mouth shut for nothing!! :furious:

I could give a ra's azz what that lying piece of chit has to say. She's a liar and has profven herself to gbe one over and over and over gain. Karma to her.

It's also very interesting that she is too incapacitated to take a polygraph but she IS capable of doing television interviews.

Same old cr*p!

What's wrong with this picture? Cindy keeps spewing (notice I did not say stating) that Casey was a good mom to the media. KC is telling multiple people that her mother says she's an unfit mother. Who's the bigger liar?

It's also very interesting that she is too incapacitated to take a polygraph but she IS capable of doing television interviews.

How right you are! Even though I didn't watch, I gather her medication isn't stopping her from lying on national TV.:confused:

What a waste:furious:

"I'm furious once again....CA was on GMA spewing venom about LE and how they are not "serving and protecting" Caylee. NO Amber alert? How about the 31 days she was gone? I can't take anymore of her lies, I'm exhausted. Poor Caylee, maybe there is a good reason she became an angel..... "

With her wacky family...don't you sometimes think she's probably in a better place?

I think the Anthony's needed throw the rotten apple out of their barrel.

MOO

Same old cr*p!

Thanks for the morning chuckle:clap:

She is unbelievable....thats all I can say thats fit to print!

I couldn't help myself, I watched her. Ugh.
I was amazed that, if they honestly do have a tip from Gainesville (and I checked the LE reports there and it wasn't written up in a report so it must have been a tip only to the A's), anyway.........she didn't plead for Caylee's return on the show!

Now me, if I had a tip like that, I'd be pleading something like "If someone in Gainesville does have Caylee, please, please, return her to us."

But apparently not CA.

Was this even reported to LE there? As I said, I could not find it in the incident reports but then maybe it wouldn't be in a report yet?

http://p2c.gainesvillepd.org/DailyBulletin.aspx

She is unbelievable....thats all I can say thats fit to print!

My husband thinks she has had a breakdown.

I bet NeJame wishes he could put his hand over her mouth. Or that George would.

How right you are! Even though I didn't watch, I gather her medication isn't stopping her from lying on national TV.:confused:

What a waste:furious:

Just like JB on Geraldo, it looks like Cindy is getting out in front of the cameras before the gag orders is imposed.

I watched the interview. I was amazed when CA said that there was no amber alert. Just what would be the alert? There is no description of a car, no actual date, nada nothing.
She added nothing.
If they want caylee found, dead or alive, KC has to tell the truth. But, we already know that. No more lies about the phony babysitter, job and cell phone.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sheepranch
Back