Anthonys pushing for jailhouse funeral for Caylee!

Excellent points. There are a few topics not being talked about, that would otherwise be getting talked about and I think that was the whole point of BC going on the shows last night talking about this. Odd how not one TH asked him about the Sunshine Caylee shirts, Sgt. Allan's statement etc.
BP...what Sgt. Allen statement?

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18582240/detail.html

These folks just don't think the rules apply to them. WHY do they need to
meet with her and NOT RECORD the meeting as is policy.

What's up with this LAWYER ???

First he wants private services @ the jail, now he wants private 'meeting' @ the jail........

Officials contiune to say, KC gets no 'special treatment".

Officials also saying NO REQUESTS have been received, about either BC *request*.

Boy, I'd pay to see that! Unbelievable!:mad:

Careful! You may get your wish..Selling the caylee is missing t-shirts can't be raking in too much money anymore..

Perhaps they'll approach PPV for an exclusive

Yep...but he will probably do another round of talk shows, with a new topic today and tomorrow, and not one TH will ask him why the jail official denies any such request was made.

LOL....you called it !! Today the topic is "private meeting" @ the jail.

BC "working on it"......."jail officials have (again) received no requests"

(new thread....seeking private meeting)

What's up with this LAWYER ???

First he wants private services @ the jail, now he wants private 'meeting' @ the jail........

Officials contiune to say, KC gets no 'special treatment".

Officials also saying NO REQUESTS have been received, about either BC *request*.

Good points. If I ever get convicted of a high profile crime, I want it to be in Florida. I'm starting to wonder what's in the water there in Orlando.

Good points. If I ever get convicted of a high profile crime, I want it to be in Florida. I'm starting to wonder what's in the water there in Orlando.

WHAT ???.....I haven't seen one 'defense attorney' yet (in this case) that I'd hire for a traffic ticktet....

While BC *spins* to the media......no proof can be found that he's doing anything.

BP...what Sgt. Allen statement?

It came out on Monday, about the same time LE said they were resuming the investigation and wanted to ask the As some tough questions. But we were all focused elsewhere! Wonder how that happened?

What News 13 has learned is that the Anthonys have not been talking with the sheriff's office recently. News 13 was told the Thursday before George Anthony disappeared that Allan said if the Anthonys would come forward with any "truthful" information, they would be more than happy to sit down and talk with them. It shows a clear rift between the Anthonys and the agency investigating their daughter's case.
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/1/26/george_anthony_to_be_released_from_hospital.html

Is the private meeting something you can request? I mean how do we know that other inmates haven't requested private family meetings? My dad always told me "It doesn't hurt to ask, they worst that can happen is that they say no." So if BC is requesting this, it doesn't bother me. And to be I were to be perfectly honest, I can understand them asking. While all visits are recorded, how many inmates have the whole visit played on national television every night over and over. NOT complaining about this, but I can understand why BC is going to try and ask for the meeting.

They are discussing this on Nancy Grace right now. Casey should not be allowed special treatment. But of course, Casey still thinks she should get special treatment. This should never happen!!!

I just don't get why this family thinks they should get special treatment. KC is a murderer, the A's are enablers, and IMO accomplices after the fact, and LA has his own laws. Do they have their heads so far up their butts that they don't realize that they are NOT entitled to anything?

Sorry to disagree, but individuals who live in the U.S. are entitled to humane treatment, whether guilty or innocent. The Anthony's "entitlements" most surely supercede any "entitlement" the general public thinks they have to use other people's tragedies for personal entertainment purposes.

WHAT ???.....I haven't seen one 'defense attorney' yet (in this case) that I'd hire for a traffic ticktet....

While BC *spins* to the media......no proof can be found that he's doing anything.

I was being my sarcastic self. I guess it doesn't come across well in forums.:crazy:

Sorry to disagree, but individuals who live in the U.S. are entitled to humane treatment, whether guilty or innocent. The Anthony's "entitlements" most surely supercede any "entitlement" the general public thinks they have to use other people's tragedies for personal entertainment purposes.

Humane does NOT equal special treatment. They are asking for things no other "normal" inmate would get. No one said anything about using this as entertainment, that's just insulting.

I agree

Why are all family visits recorded anyway?

But maybe the A's want to speak to her without the media watching so that she might tell them something OR it might all be to do with her dad

I agree

Why are all family visits recorded anyway?

But maybe the A's want to speak to her without the media watching so that she might tell them something OR it might all be to do with her dad

Bolded by me:

Every jail and prison uses cameras and audio recording devices. They are not doing this to the Anthony's alone...it's every facility. The majority of the time it is used as a security measure.

The reason they are being viewed by the public is because they will be used in court. And KC's lawyer stopped the gag.

Bolded by me:

Every jail and prison uses cameras and audio recording devices. They are not doing this to the Anthony's alone...it's every facility. The majority of the time it is used as a security measure.

The reason they are being viewed by the public is because they will be used in court. And KC's lawyer stopped the gag.

That's an important point we shouldn't forget.

I personally wonder if Conway is asking for a private visit because his clients really DO want to see Casey-- they haven't gotten to see her in months and they haven't gotten to see her since Caylee's remains were found-- and this is the only way it might be possible? It makes sense to me that the A's would want to see Casey whether it's to grill her for information or just to be in the same room with her and cry.

So maybe they just really NEED to see her, for their own psychological well-being or to ask her questions. Casey is obviously NOT going to accept a recorded visit at this point. So maybe they are pushing for privacy bc they feel it's their only hope for getting to meet with Casey?

There are definitely some entitlement issues being worked around, but IMO they might not be Cindy & George's.

I just don't see a point in getting upset about it. Again, maybe lots of inmates request this. It's a request. I mean they could ask that Casey get lobster tails every night for dinner too, doesn't mean it's going to happen.

I think there was something in the last document dump that set the A's off. Something we aren't seeing, but something that family knows proves KC did it. I think it pushed George over the edge and maybe what is behind this private visit request. Maybe Cindy wants to try to talk Casey into talking about a plea, maybe she wants to try to keep her off death row.

Bolded by me:

And don't forget Floridas Sunshine Laws. If this were another inmate that the press wanted the recordings from they would get them. It's as simple as that. Once you are incarcerated you lose the right to privacy.

Forgive me for totally misunderstanding this post and linking it to another thread...

Here is my thoughts:
Why now?
Why not recorded?
I figure it is one of two things. Either George, Cindy and Lee know now thanks to the document dump that BC says they don't read (which is BS)that their daughter killed Caylee and they would like to convince her to confess to it off camera, and end all of this now, or
they want to share in grief with her and are afraid that she will not act or grieve in a way that will help her defense, still thinking however that she is innocent.
If it weren't one of the two, then why didn't they go the day Caylee's remains were identified?

Yep...but he will probably do another round of talk shows, with a new topic today and tomorrow, and not one TH will ask him why the jail official denies any such request was made.
Go ahead and expect SOMETHING else to "happen" on Thursday night or Friday to overshadow the court appearance.

I have to throw in my 2 cents - if you look at the general population in the county jails and it is nation wide - they are not afforded any special treatment, the rules are not bent in any way. That's not being mean, spiteful or anything but - there are rules and rules need be followed. I am sure there are many detainees in the county jail that have faced personal losses - they don't get any special treatment. Has nothing to do with being innocent until proven otherwise. I do feel for KC's family, but, in light of the situation - KC shouldn't be afforded any special treatment that any other detainee isn't allowed. I didn't say I agreed with the rules or disagreed. It's just a fact. If the jails and/or prisons were to start making exceptions to the rules - OMG all I can forsee is a huge huge surplus of Motions being filed so they can get their special treatment. Just like anything else - if you do for one - you have to do for all. It is county jail not prison (prison is for adjudicated inmates) and yes the detainees are innocent until proven other wise, but, the rules are set for a simple reason - control of the situation.

JMHO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin