Anthony's still selling Caylee Missing Shirts

What Bothers You About Selling the T shirts the MOST

• The fact these t shirts are possibly being distributed AT ALL

Votes: 141 43.0%
  • That there is the potential for the Anthony's to make Money?

Votes: 139 42.4%
  • Doesn't Bother Me

Votes: 48 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't this the foundation that is run by Ms. Parker, Mallory's mother?

Yes, that's my understanding. Oddly enough, I don't recall any input from her in regards to the Trust publicly or through Attorney's/PR Reps/Spokesman. She is an odd choice to head the Trust, in my opinion.

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but aren't checks supposed to be made out to "Help Find Caylee Marie Anthony" because that was the name of the trust when it was created, and as such any donations to the Caylee Marie trust must be made payable in this manner?

I would expect that many people would send cash rather than write out a cheque for $10.

Harleysnana said she "had seen" shirts with other missing children on them.
That does not necessarily mean those are the shirts being sold. The Anthony's had several different shirt styles made up and the majority of them just had the large picture of Caylee on the front.
Just knowing the words "Help Find Caylee" are on the shirts is enough to make it revolting (to me) to be selling them.

Do we know that the shirts being sold are the ones you are talking about?
They also had shirts with a picture of Caylee on them that said "fly home
angel we love you"

Do we know that the shirts being sold are the ones you are talking about?
They also had shirts with a picture of Caylee on them that said "fly home
angel we love you"

I suppose you could always email george & ask him. I find it really odd that he is the contact, rather than Michelle or the trustee.

To me it makes no difference....the fact is she's been found, and it's wrong to be continuing to raise funds to "Help Find Caylee Marie" when the funds stated purpose has now come and gone (that is, Caylee has been found). They say they want to go into the business of helping find missing children, and have taken the opportunity to update their site since the 6 year old boy went missing in Florida...yet, not one pic or mention of him on their site....why not? Are they afraid that family might start their own search fund and people might donate to them instead? I can't see any other reason for these people, and groups, who claim to care about missing children, and not money, are not now focusing on finding him rather than continuing to raise money for the As.

They are using George's name because he is the most likable of the group and would get less flack. I am sure he is not allowed to touch any money. Wanna bet the non-profits it will go to are kid-finders. Wouldn't surprise me if they are already on board as vice-presidents.

I suppose you could always email george & ask him. I find it really odd that he is the contact, rather than Michelle or the trustee.

To me it makes no difference....the fact is she's been found, and it's wrong to be continuing to raise funds to "Help Find Caylee Marie" when the funds stated purpose has now come and gone (that is, Caylee has been found). They say they want to go into the business of helping find missing children, and have taken the opportunity to update their site since the 6 year old boy went missing in Florida...yet, not one pic or mention of him on their site....why not? Are they afraid that family might start their own search fund and people might donate to them instead? I can't see any other reason for these people, and groups, who claim to care about missing children, and not money, are not now focusing on finding him rather than continuing to raise money for the As.

Looks like the Anthonys are now in a new business. Maybe that is why Lee is back(to handle it and do computer wet-up..:eek:

I don't want anyone throwing them away in the garbage. I recycle EVERYthing and the fact that many still do not, nor have any appreciation for waste, landfills, this planet make me sick.

Nor do I stomach The A's profiting. Give 'em to the homeless or sell them and donate the money to a REPUTABLE charity organization. Read: Not KidFinders felons.

I was under the impression that she authored the blog? Am I incorrect? I've looked at it once, but I try not to linger anywhere they gather because I get too irritated at the whole situation. But I thought Michelle B. has been making all the strange remarks since Caylee's remains were found, on that particular profile/blog?

So much info in this case it's hard for a sane person to keep it straight, and my basket is quite often a few burgers short. :rolleyes:

OK, This is Michelle's blog
http://www.helpfindcaylee.blogspot.com/
This belongs to MB and she can put whatever she wants on it.

This is the Anthony's MySpace
http://www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing
This belongs to the Anthony family, MB has been helping them update it for the past several weeks. The A's used to update it themselves.
This is the portion of the Anthony's MySpace that is selling t-shirts
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=122459029&blogID=463556442

Can't vote since the first two options apply equally. It is revolting that they would sell t-shirts that support the notion of her ever having been missing in the first place, whether they believe KC was responsible or not. How can they even stomach that? Let alone take a dime from that beautiful child's image being so mis-represented?

I would expect that many people would send cash rather than write out a cheque for $10.

:eek:

Just the idea that anyone would send this family cash....might as well send it to Casey's account in jail. Or to Baez.

They should give every single penny to Tim Miller, along with a Big Fat a-p-o-l-o-g-y! Typed it slow because i realize it would be very difficult for CA to say.

If the A's want to do something to honor Caylee, they could start with burying her. imho

THEN if the SA decides to take mercy on them, and not charge them with being STUPID (rick was right) they should go straight into extensive therapy. In-patient for CA. THEN if they want to do something for missing children- they could advocate for grandparents rights, mental health etc... oh... sorry, started dreaming for a minute, ya know so full of hope... Big Inauguration day and all!

If i here of any $$$ going to KF, i'd be immediately suspect. Well, i'm already suspect.

They should give every single penny to Tim Miller, along with a Big Fat a-p-o-l-o-g-y! Typed it slow because i realize it would be very difficult for CA to say.

If the A's want to do something to honor Caylee, they could start with burying her. imho

THEN if the SA decides to take mercy on them, and not charge them with being STUPID (rick was right) they should go straight into extensive therapy. In-patient for CA. THEN if they want to do something for missing children- they could advocate for grandparents rights, mental health etc... oh... sorry, started dreaming for a minute, ya know so full of hope... Big Inauguration day and all!

If i here of any $$$ going to KF, i'd be immediately suspect. Well, i'm already suspect.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

JB has the "grand" (his word not mine) job of deciding when and if Caylee is turned over to the A fam to be buried or cremated as he has full rights to do so via Casey. It is the defense team holding Caylee "hostage" at the moment while they decide if they have put her little bones through enough tests to dispute the SA's case. Sad and sick...isn't it?!

Give them away. FINE. But the fact that they are CHARGING for them???? I find that sick and wrong!!! What is this? Some sick trinket of the "Caylee case" that they can look back on in 10 years and have their ten dollar memento?? Ugh!

:clap::clap: Amen to that, Sister!

ETA: maybe you should put that word in ALL CAPS, that way CA might 'hear" it better!:crazy:

Do they need money for a map to take them to the funeral home?
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Why haven't they buried he yet..it's crazy to wait this long. It's been way past the time.
I would be ranting and raving by now "JOSA" would be getting something done to release her if I had to camp out at his office.

Is it just me or does the myspace description sound wierd?
My name is Caylee Marie Anthony, I turned 3 years old on August 9th. I love green beans, eating corn with my hands, iced animal crackers and an apple juice would be a great snack after playing outdoors with my two little dogs. I like Sponge Bob Square Pants and my favorite book is 'Supper Time Freida Fuzzy Paws.' If you could not guess, I love purple and pink, butterflies, and balloons!
I went missing sometime after June 16, 2008 but on December 11, 2008 I was found and now with your help we must continue moving forward to help other little kids that are missing to come home too.

Caylee never came home. She was murdered.

Extremely wierd, besides the fact that noone "goes missing", bad English, they are writing in the voice of a dead little girl.

It's no weirder than anything else written by MB.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member