Anthony's still selling Caylee Missing Shirts

What Bothers You About Selling the T shirts the MOST

• The fact these t shirts are possibly being distributed AT ALL

Votes: 141 43.0%
  • That there is the potential for the Anthony's to make Money?

Votes: 139 42.4%
  • Doesn't Bother Me

Votes: 48 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you can't sell them if no one buys them. People apparently want them.

Right. I'm all for a free market. The issue isn't whether or not there are suckers willing to buy them. My problem is that CA and GA are selling them. If some nobody was selling them on EBAY, I wouldn't be this disgusted.

I'm speechless. Caylee is no longer missing. She has been found, and she has been murdered. Just how trashy can you get!!:furious:

I probably shouldn't have...but my madness got the best of me so I sent this to the addy for the questions about the shirts. Sorry, but this makes me soooo mad!!:furious:

Why don't the two of you sell her bones?

When the shirts and bracelets run out I have an idea for you, even though you probably have already thought of it, count her little bones, figure out how much each one should be priced and then sell them, maybe even on ebay. And don't forget those tickets to the memorial, IF AND WHEN you ever decide to have one.

There is also a market for heroin, but that doesn't make it ok to sell it.

I don't believe their claim that people have been emailing them to buy them...why should I believe anything they say anymore?

And ITA with your last paragraph.

:woohoo:

I find selling or giving away these particular T shirts distasteful. To our knowledge, Caylee has not even been buried/cremated yet. If the A's have a need to dispose of the T shirts so close to the announcement of Caylee's death, then send them back to the organisation that donated them, with their thanks.

This is the problem I have had all along. So many people say "CA and GA loved her so much", blah blah. How do they know they loved her? If it's because she was clothed, bathed and fed, most parents/gparents do that out of necessity. They bought her a lot of toys and sure they look happy in the videos, but what do their actions really say about them? She's dead, at the hands of her mother, and they are selling shirts that say she's "missing". The a's are a very very sick bunch of people.

I don't think they are capable of loving anyone but themselves.

Yup, Caylee was just another pawn for CA to control. CA liked the attention she got from other women when she took Caylee to the grocery store. Her co-workers probably thought she was a saint for helping out her daughter. blah blah blah. This family is not capable of love. SICK SICK SICK.

I wanted to vote for both reasons.........but chose the money making of a baby that died. Next will be her clothes, favorite toys etc..............DONATE!!!! Churches send all over the world to needy! I can see CA planning a garage sale before the funeral???
and GA making kc CEO........sorry, IMO

Are we allowed to find both poll options equally offensive?

I voted for the money answer, but, frankly, I find the fact that someone would be giving away tshirts saying a child is missing when that child has been found, equally disturbing.

What if they had them silk screened again and added Caylee's DOB and DOD with "In Memory Of" . If they wanted to do that and send ALL PROFITS to TES I would be okay with that.
Otherwise it reminds me of memorabilia people buy of serial killers.

I wanted to vote for both reasons.........but chose the money making of a baby that died. Next will be her clothes, favorite toys etc..............DONATE!!!! Churches send all over the world to needy! I can see CA planning a garage sale before the funeral???
and GA making kc CEO........sorry, IMO

Maybe if someone explained to them that donations are tax deductable they would be more willing to GIVE vs. SELL.
This family makes me sick. We haven't seen them in weeks. They're probably busy inside that home cataloging everything that belonged to KC and Caylee and assigning value to the different items. The family business may have to be divided into 2 separate divisions. I'm pretty sure that the people who want to buy items belonging to Caylee are a different sort than those buying KC's crap. I'm assuming that they'll make KC the CEO of all of this.

I think the anthonys should both go back to work and get jobs and stop living like celebritys. Other people who actually care about thier children and had no part in thier dissapearance dont get to just stop working they have to go on even though they are heartbroken.

Caylee Anthony – BNN Radio Sunday 3PM CST

The regular team will be on the air at 3pm CST on Sunday January/18, listen live. There is a certain amount of outrage at the senior Anthony’s George and Cindy who apparently are still peddling Caylee T-shirts online.
We do hope that not only will you listen in, but also call in with your questions and comments.
Simon and Jan Barrett http://www..net/119426

I think we should write a list of questions and call them in.
According to Michelle Bart she put the message up at Cindy Anthony’s request.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

It goes both ways- they need to stop selling but people need to stop buying. Some sickos are no doubt buying these as souvenirs.

It goes both ways- they need to stop selling but people need to stop buying. Some sickos are no doubt buying these as souvenirs.

I wouldn't care if someone was offering me a million bucks for T-Shirt w/ my granddaughter's pic on it. I wouldn't sell it. Just b/c there is a market for these shirts doesn't mean they should sell them. Caylee was their granddaughter.

If we see the A's on Ebay we all have to report it! Seems to be a logical step for them

IMO whats worse than selling these shirts is that theres ppl buying them. These ppl must live under a bridge, if they dont know shes been found.

I heard they have limited edition shirts that have KC's sweat under the sleeves for an extra $10.00....lol

The T-shirts should be given to the homeless ..

Caylee's been found ..
Remember, she's now a cardbord box of bones thanks to Casey .. :mad:

IMO whats worse than selling these shirts is that theres ppl buying them. These ppl must live under a bridge, if they dont know shes been found.

I heard they have limited edition shirts that have KC's sweat under the sleeves for an extra $10.00....lol

I disagree. This was their granddaughter. Their flesh and blood. How could they justify this? This is not appropriate. I would burn the shirts, I wouldn't want to see another missing Caylee anything if I were them. What a horrible family.

"The money Bart made from the items she said will go to nonprofits that helped with the search."
Lemme guess...that would be...KFN?

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

I am going to email myfoxorlando because I really think that is a Misprint.
Bart is not making money from the sale of the shirts, the Anthonys are the ones collecting the money.
It sure is a convenient misprint, takes the heat off of the A's.

The whole thing bothers me.. I dont think anyone should be making any money off this poor little angel.. Not off of Videos.. not off of pictures.. Not off of anything.. It makes me ill.
You know.. I have a sign shop and I make t-shirts.. I would noooooo way make anything like this.. I know there are people on places like ebay and other sites that make and sell things to make money off of horible things like this.. I wouldnt be able to sleep at night..

It really just makes me ill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member