Anthony's to appear on Today Show tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh! I wish they wouldn't. More of the same I am sure... Poor Casey, blah,blah,blah, having to listen to the way the Nanny killed her daughter... no, wait, how Jessie killed... no wait, how Ricardo killed poor Caylee... no wait, I mean how Roy Kronk killed her daughter! One can only imagine what lies and fantasies will come out of their mouths tomorrow!

This made me LMAO!

Maybe the cameras will be in their home? That way we can see the child CA so lovingly cares for playing with Caylee's toys. This way we will know once and for all that CA had nothing to do with KC's emotional anger ever.

Do they really get paid each time they appear on a show?

I dunno. The Anthony's should just ZIP IT.

Always just my opinion.

My very personal, tearful plea to BC:
"Make them stop" "Make them stop"

His expected response: "I can't"

Maybe they want to do some shopping, see the tree, ice skate at Rockefeller Center, sit on Santa's lap (oh, Cindy and George, you've been very, very naughty this year!)...distract us from thinking about the last hearing and poo pooing the impending court date...ya know...stuff like that.

Maybe the cameras will be in their home? That way we can see the child CA so lovingly cares for playing with Caylee's toys. This way we will know once and for all that CA had nothing to do with KC's emotional anger ever.

Always just my opinion.
They better not be flying first class!!

I'm interested to see what they say.I'll decide if I need a morning cocktail after the interview.

I think I don't want to watch the Today show tomorrow...what could they possibly say that won't infuriate me ? It's Christmas time and I am trying to maintain a sense of peace and good will, the Anthony's will ruin it for me.

I think two things - Brad via Jose has sent them on a PR trip and second - they just don't learn, do they!
When has an appearance of any kind helped Casey?
bbm
Never! :shakehead: That's why I hope they continue to do as many shows as possible between now and trial time. ;)

I am having a huge problem with this. I mean is this really necessary. As has been said here many times what else can they say. We all know they will never admit that KC could have ever done this. My prediction and this is only IMO they will bring up the fact of RK x's interviews and this will be there new target. Whatever it takes to try and have the public believe different than they already do.

We will also hear many of "she is presumed innocent" "There are many things people don't know that will come out in trial" "We will just let this play out in trial thats where the real truth will come out"

Whoever watches please count how many times these statements are made as I will be at work and not able to count.

You know what? These 2 work harder at their "Casey is a good mom" PR tour than they did actually looking for Caylee. Did they ever actually go out looking for Caylee? Not that I can remember.

I think two things - Brad via Jose has sent them on a PR trip and second - they just don't learn, do they!
When has an appearance of any kind helped Casey?

Seriously!...not that I want them to help KC, I'm up to my eyeballs in their BS.

That said...they will never learn..(we should all know by now that Cindy always has and always will think that she knows best.) More than the investigators, more than the judge and of course without a doubt..more than the posters and 'bloggers' (although she is amongst us) Every time she/they open their mouth they stick their foot in it and it ends up making KC look even worse (if that's possible) imo, because they go to such EXTREMES to defend, deflect and blame...jmo..

All I want to hear from them is the truth..and they know the truth...or at least some version of KC's truth. I want that for Caylee, she deserves at least that much from them. I could care less if they support their daughter, wouldn't blame them..as a matter of fact I don't think that there is anything that my children could do that would make me turn my back on them, but FGS don't protect the murderer of your precious granddaughter even if it is your daughter...I think I'm done..sorry about the rant..:angel:

Ugh! I wish they wouldn't. More of the same I am sure... Poor Casey, blah,blah,blah, having to listen to the way the Nanny killed her daughter... no, wait, how Jessie killed... no wait, how Ricardo killed poor Caylee... no wait, I mean how Roy Kronk killed her daughter! One can only imagine what lies and fantasies will come out of their mouths tomorrow!

And don't forget they may include that Caylee isn't dead, she's still missing.

Yeah, she's gained some weight and is in Puerto Rico. :rolls eyes:

AND if that story is still running through their minds, then WHY did George haul butt out of the courtroom on Friday, as the possible murder scenario was told? Hmmmmm? If they have a live Caylee out there gaining weight in Puerto Rico then why would a proposed murder description bother him so much?

I am so not surprised considering Brad was on the Today Show on Saturday and Brad doesn't go too far away without the Anthony's. There is always a reason why the Anthony's go on the media tour.

Instead of appearing in front of millions of people, perhaps they should go and sit in front of ONE person. :banghead:

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Mixed messages.

BC states that the A's don't know what happened to Caylee and what KC's involvement is. This starts to defuse any bad press/feelings for the A's. Allow justice to take its course.

KC displays some emotions at the hearing, which can be interpreted in LOTS of ways and --- the A's immediately react by going on tour to leverage that for their propaganda and agenda (re-surfaces).

I know they are KC's parents and this is tough for them but .... they are hurting more than helping. IMO.

I COMPLETELY agree that rather than sit down on TV and try to convince the public and future Jury pool -- they should sit down with KC because she is in double jeopardy.

I believe this to be an anti-DP / sympathy for KC tour, to complement AL's testimony to either influence JS or, if not -- at least the future Jury pool (including check fraud trial). Please save our daughter.

az~ you don't think that they will play that up do you?! ....def will need a lil something in my juice in the morning...

Always just my opinion.

No, these shows do not pay for interviews. But, if the Anthonys have any new photos or videos of interest, they will be paid a licensing fee for the show to use them. Those new photos or videos can then be leased by the holder of the license, GMA (for a fee) to other news or talk shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?