Anthony's to appear on Today Show tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without the CINDY and George show I really, IMO don't think this case would have taken off with the media and public the way it has.

They have done so much damage it just keeps astounding me.

IMO Cindy is the media *advertiser censored* and just can't stay away from the limelight. George just does as he is told.. Lee seems to have distanced himself as much as possible.

Conway telling of a 'similar murder case' allowing blocked of video tapes of jail visits. Conway expects Strickland to rule this week.

I'm dragging my post over for you from another thread. You are so right about setting the child up for adulthood. The lazy, emotionally unintelligent way Casey was raised set her up to fail miserably, and I wish the Anthonys would be asked about it since they say on these shows how proud they are of her. Another poster maintains that they act in good faith for their daughter and Casey paying back BOA was an act of good faith on her part.
"Casey has never ever done anything in good faith,

not since she stole checks from Lee,
participated in every senior activity including graduation photos, and waited till the bitter end to explain why she was not actual going to graduate,
stole money from Lee, agreed to buy the car from Lee, paid ONE or TWO, count it....one, or two payments to him then stopped paying and never kept her promise,
stole money from George
lied for SEVEN months about not being pregnant, resulting in no prenatal care for the baby, denied who the real father could be, to this day her folks don't know for sure, Caylee had other grandparents somewhere out there and they were denied knowing her too, or even mourning her at her memorial for the love of GOD!!!
Let us think about her history of veracity......
since she tried to trap Jesse in to thinking he was the father of her baby,
being engaged to their son, taking advantage of the Grund family who babysat her child, while she was on facebook/myspace posting about her sexual relationship or flirtations with JESSE's classmates in the police academy, since she had her friend babysit everyday while she pretended to go to work but actually went out clubbing,
I believe she lied to Jesse about her story of Lee trying to have sex with her, (MY OPINION ONLY)
to when she stole so many thousands and thousand of dollars and maxed out Cindy's credit so bad she had to cash in her 401K, and they nearly had their home foreclosed on when Casey lied and falsified a bank deposit slip that showed she deposited 4K in to her parents account to pay mom back
to when she faked a robbery from Sports Authority where she faked employment,
to when she would waltz into Cindy's work at Gentiva, with her Universal tag around her neck, ( did I mention her explanation for not having her own, she told mom it was a game they played, trading name badges and passes, she and her imaginary friends, FROM THREE YEARS AGO when she did work there) , on her way to her fake job while she dropped off little Caylee,
to the many nights she stayed at Ricardos with the baby, in the same bed sometimes, and told mom and pop that she and Caylee were at the Nannys
Good faith means :Honesty; a sincere intention to deal fairly with others. She is the most dishonest person, evil , pathological in her lies.
Let's think back
to when she stole money from a check gram had written for a birthday present,
to when she stole money from her grandfather's nursing home account where I trust his funds are quite limited and NEEDED,
to where she was romancing three other guys while telling Tony she was his girlfriend,

oh..this is my personal favorite.....she strung poor Amy along and let her think she was moving in with Casey, to the extreme that she even had her change her address, while Amy is working two jobs, really struggling, yet ever the friend at the ready loans Casey money for gas cans, a tow truck and even loans her her car,only to return to have mom Cindy telling her, "You'll never get that money back, it is gone forever!" Later that night, Cindy finds in Casey's purse some of what could very well be money she knows to be owed to poor Amy, what does mom do, pocket it without missing a beat!,
Think back to Cindy's painful police interview where she is emotionally in shatters, think back to
where she was supposedly in another city , yet neighbors saw her sneaking home every day, and Tony said she would steal food from her mom's freezer and bring it over and cook for him and the boys:
Cindy quoted in D. Fanning's book
p. 171

After noting that Casey made sure Cindy wasn't home when Casey came back rummaging through the house--

"She'd go and take the stuff she needed, and stole money every time. But she never took anything for Caylee. No shoes, no pajamas, no dolls, no anything."

Let's think back to her good faith

to where she possibly drugged her friend Amy and stole her $400.00 and then told her she was sleep walking and lost it, according to what she told Tracey, she has a clear understanding that like a Rufie, CHLOROFORM will knock one out
to where she lied to Ryan and borrowed $400 or $500 she said she needed for rent to her folks who she lied to every day, several times a day
to the many, many, may lies she told about Caylee being here or there for the 31 days, to the bras, sunglasses, beer and snacks she bought on Amy's stolen checks "while in a time of desperation" that the cell pings PROVE she was never where she claimed she was,
to the colorful Zanny had a car accident and was hospitalized story
to the $90 she borrowed and never paid back to Amy for towing her car, to tellin Amy that George ran over a squirrel and it was "plastered to the front frame" of her car, meanwhile.... she told Lee that Tony helped her get out the two DEAD squirrels that had climbed up in the hood of her car and died ( too bad the smell was originating from the trunk, rump row),
to the times she stole gas,
to the phony names and numbers she sent her OWN FAMILY on wild goose chases trying to call, poor Lee was spending twelve hours a day chasing down her LIES,
to the times she lied and lied and lied to the police who were trying to help, her look for her daughter, for example, because I know the rules here require us to use links or quotes to back up what we say " Transcript from LE interview of Casey at Universal:

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: OK. All right. Let`s go through this again. We`re here because? We got here how, to do what?

CASEY ANTHONY: Because I lied, because I brought you up here.

------------------------------------------------------

MELICH: You know you pointed out, you pointed at the 3rd floor window and you said, well, that's what's her name's bedroom, and Zani's bedroom is right below...is on the other side. That's what you told me. So, that was a lie?

CASEY: That was a lie.

SGT ALLEN: And that was going to help find her how? Telling...lying about, lying about that bedroom, where is Zani's bedroom that was gonna help find her how? Huh?

CASEY: It's not helping."

to the lies she told to accuse Ms. Gonzalez,
to the lies she told to accuse Jesse,
to the lies she told to allow Jose to accuse Amy..... my hands are getting tired. I am honestly perplexed ......how can they expect the good taxpayers on the jury to believe she did anything in good faith?

Good faith is an abstract and comprehensive term that encompasses a sincere belief or motive without any malice or the desire to defraud others. It derives from the translation of the Latin term bona fide, and courts use the two terms interchangeably.

You are kidding , right?

Everything Casey has done, every single thing ,has been the epitome of "in bad faith", imo.

We just disagree. I am asking with respect how you arrive at your conclusion, because I want the state to be prepared to answer every reasonable doubt any juror may have.

Don't trust me, use these links:

1. http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...ge=2&track=rss
2. http://www.news4jax.com/news/16909249/detail.html
3. http://www.webpronews.com/topnews/20...issing-toddler
4. http://www.wesh.com/news/16904053/de...s=orl&psp=news
5. http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...tory?track=rss
6. http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...Y&pageId=3.2.1
7. http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...d=1.1.1&sflg=1
8. http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...Y&pageId=3.2.1
9. http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/07/22/....ap/index.html

Bad faith should be her middle name, framing Jesse and now Kronk come to mind: intentional dishonest acts There is a huge difference from a "misunderstanding" and the charges Amy alleges in her criminal complaint AND WHAT THE STATE HAS HER ON VIDEO AT THE BANK AND TARGET OF HER COMMITTING FRAUD and I for one if asked to believe Casey or Amy and the tapes....... believe Amy's account. All day long.

The only thing she may have ever said that was honest was I need help, I feel like I am losing it, I want to commit myself and what happened.....she talked to mom, next thing you know she tells her buddies, never mind, mom says everything is ok.

Can I get a witness? I welcome her to take the stand and explain the "misunderstandings". I have said it here before jokingly, but the juries down here in Texas would have none of this, they would say something along the lines of "Get a rope!"

Well, I was going to snip this for space, but couldn't find a decent place to do so.

In all my time here at WS, I have never written a post saying, "Bravo!," so this is a first for me--and well-deserved, I might add.

BRAVO!

You have laid it all out for us to see. Too bad Mr. and Mrs. Anthony couldn't see it so clearly. I just watched them on the Today Show and they are STILL in denial about Casey's behavior and guilt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member