Any psychic sleuthers? Would like opinions (visions,feelings,PSYCHIC dreams)Part2

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the things my daughter stressed about her dream was that the water was really gross - for me she described a stagnant water. She didn't want to get in the water but trusted me and I wanted her to get in it. She crawled into bed with me in the middle of the night over this dream. Are there any areas of interest with stagnant water? Or is that like asking if there is cattle in Texas? lol

Now this very easily could correspond to my dream about the toad
Also in Split Oak
BOARDWALK--I saw in my dream: a wooden platform with people walking on it
near a paved area and water.

Other things also

One of the things my daughter stressed about her dream was that the water was really gross - for me she described a stagnant water. She didn't want to get in the water but trusted me and I wanted her to get in it. She crawled into bed with me in the middle of the night over this dream. Are there any areas of interest with stagnant water? Or is that like asking if there is cattle in Texas? lol

Yes, small ponds everywhere and the bird sanctuary with the boardwalk is a marsh.

Now this very easily could correspond to my dream about the toad
Also in Split Oak
BOARDWALK--I saw in my dream: a wooden platform with people walking on it
near a paved area and water.

Other things also

I saw that wooden bridge like thing also and she was under it in the water but I think she has been washed farther down now.

Jennerbear--

This place is named after a huge 200 yr. old oak tree that was split in half by the weight of it's own branches. It used to be a CATTLE Ranch.

You have to see the pictures. I'm serious. Can I post the links to the web sites on here?

One of the things my daughter stressed about her dream was that the water was really gross - for me she described a stagnant water. She didn't want to get in the water but trusted me and I wanted her to get in it. She crawled into bed with me in the middle of the night over this dream. Are there any areas of interest with stagnant water? Or is that like asking if there is cattle in Texas? lol[/QUOTE

There's a hiking trail called: Swamp Trail. That's pretty stagnant.

Gotta go for now.

Split Oak Trail
Length: 6.6 miles in 3 loops and a connector

Split Oak Forest is off CR 15 south of SR 417. Drive 3.5 miles south and turn left on Clapp-Simms-Duda Road. Follow it 1.5 miles to the parking area on the right. The trail offers level walking through open scrub and prairie, oak hammocks and scrubby flatwoods.

http://www.floridatrail.org/Hikes/centralflorida/SplitOak.html

This is adjacent to Moss Park.

Along the South Loop, the south end of the park is primarily open prairie with scattered oak hammocks and a large marsh with an observation deck for birdwatching. The South Loop follows forest roads for the most part, passing through habitat for not just sandhill cranes but also gopher tortoises, indigo snakes, and alligators.

The North Loop is the more popular option for a short day hike. It leads you through scrub and scrubby flatwoods to the namesake Split Oak, a live oak tree split in two with its trunk-like branches reaching up to the sky from the prone trunk. The Lake Loop branches off the North Loop and winds through oak hammocks to a spur trail out to Lake Hart and an observation deck on lily-covered Bonnet Pond.

The trail system connects with Moss Park, a popular campground and picnic area, via the Swamp Trail, a 0.9-mile causeway through the marshes south of Lake Hart.

P9280054.jpg

This one has a butterfly, and at first I thought the images framing the sides were camels, but I now agree on bunnies. The middle image is a teddy bear.

P9280053.jpg

This one I see ducks on the bottom, white wings in the middle (she has soared on to Heaven), and two sea animals on the top, such as seals or otters. Possibly frogs, but I feel that they are seals.

In reference to a Crowned owl. Someone in the area may know this area, and what it is close to.

From Kissimmee (US 192), take John Young Parkway S 3.6mi. To Pleasant Hill Rd, Follow road to junction with Poinciana Blvd cross straight over to South Port Road.

Southport road is a well-known birding spot in Florida with two pairs of nesting Caracara`s and Bald Eagle nesting in the area. Along the road we kept stopping every few hundred yards and getting out of the van to scan the area. Hundreds of Tree Swallows were hawking the fields full of American Robins, 66 species were seen along the road and in the RV Park. In previous years I have seen Snail Kite on the last two fields on the left-hand side as you approach the park, because of high water on Lake Toho no Kites were seen. Birds of note were Painted Bunting, Barred Owl, White Crowned owl, Chipping, and Savannah Sparrow, all seen in the Park. The Barred Owl roosts in the large trees in the picnic area to the left when you enter the park through the gate. Flocks of sparrows come into the park from the pasture field at the other side of the road. Four Painted Bunting were seen in the park feeding around the vehicles and picnic tables.

First of all, I'm not saying I tend to have psychic dreams, so take this with a grain of salt. After my husband went to work this morning I laid on the sofa and went back to sleep. Here is what I saw in my dream:
My husband(psychic when he wants to be) was pointing at a place on the ground and he said "split oak" and as soon as I looked at the ground where he was pointing, I was picked up by the wind and carried to a spot northeast from the "split oak" and dropped there. It was a short ride. After the wind put me down, I found myself in this filthy house with a bunch of kids and adults. I tried to clean the house and there was dog feces on the floor.
I moved an armchair to clean behind it and there were a bunch of sex toys hidden in boxes. I kept having to move puppies and sick dogs out of the way to clean.
I spoke to one of the men there and the feature about him that literally said 'pay attention' were his incredibly green eyes. Bright, vivid green eyes.
He reminded me of a person I know in real life that will do anything for a dollar. Very greedy. Money is everything to this person.
Then, I spoke to another man, he was trying to have sex with me and I told him I wasn't there for that and he said "I prefer kids anyway" and I stared at him and felt like throwing up and then I found myself standing outside of the house, which was beautiful and you'd never think it would look so horrible inside. Suddenly, this little blonde girl showed up, she said she is 7 years old and she just arrived. I picked her up and she was extremely thin, malnourished. I asked her how she got there and she said " Street Industry"
and I asked her why she was there and she said she needed to find her brother. I had the feeling her brother was one of the people running the show here because she had those green eyes also.
That is the last thing I remember of the dream. It was a horrible dream and it might have just been a result of all the feelings we are sharing here, I honestly don't know. But I thought I would share it and see if anyone has any thoughts about it.
Oh, I just remembered, at some point in this dream, I remember seeing a huge TV that all the kids were watching. They were watching Disney movies and wildlife videos.

Thank you for the feedback of my purple and green blot, very interesting theories.
Sisterhood, in your pink blot, I see a mirror images of a young girl with a short pony tail holding a doll, I can also interpret this as a woman with a hoodie shirt holding a lifeless child. In the center I see lungs.

The blue blot is very pretty, I see the birds, several beautiful birds, and I see a scorpion, or perhaps a dragonfly in the center.

First of all, I'm not saying I tend to have psychic dreams, so take this with a grain of salt. After my husband went to work this morning I laid on the sofa and went back to sleep. Here is what I saw in my dream:
My husband(psychic when he wants to be) was pointing at a place on the ground and he said "split oak" and as soon as I looked at the ground where he was pointing, I was picked up by the wind and carried to a spot northeast from the "split oak" and dropped there. It was a short ride. After the wind put me down, I found myself in this filthy house with a bunch of kids and adults. I tried to clean the house and there was dog feces on the floor.
I moved an armchair to clean behind it and there were a bunch of sex toys hidden in boxes. I kept having to move puppies and sick dogs out of the way to clean.
I spoke to one of the men there and the feature about him that literally said 'pay attention' were his incredibly green eyes. Bright, vivid green eyes.
He reminded me of a person I know in real life that will do anything for a dollar. Very greedy. Money is everything to this person.
Then, I spoke to another man, he was trying to have sex with me and I told him I wasn't there for that and he said "I prefer kids anyway" and I stared at him and felt like throwing up and then I found myself standing outside of the house, which was beautiful and you'd never think it would look so horrible inside. Suddenly, this little blonde girl showed up, she said she is 7 years old and she just arrived. I picked her up and she was extremely thin, malnourished. I asked her how she got there and she said " Street Industry"
and I asked her why she was there and she said she needed to find her brother. I had the feeling her brother was one of the people running the show here because she had those green eyes also.
That is the last thing I remember of the dream. It was a horrible dream and it might have just been a result of all the feelings we are sharing here, I honestly don't know. But I thought I would share it and see if anyone has any thoughts about it.
Oh, I just remembered, at some point in this dream, I remember seeing a huge TV that all the kids were watching. They were watching Disney movies and wildlife videos.
Alyzabeth, check this out:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=135652446

This band is from Lithuania. I just checked it out briefly - saw one of the "friends" had an alligator costume on in his MySpace page photo. Can you look into this? I have to get unobsessed with this case!

Alyzabeth, check this out:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=135652446

This band is from Lithuania. I just checked it out briefly - saw one of the "friends" had an alligator costume on in his MySpace page photo. Can you look into this? I have to get unobsessed with this case!
I had no idea there was such a thing as "street industry" until the girl in my dream said it. I'll check it out and see if there is anything interesting.

Hi everyone, First off let me say that I never thought I would end up posting on this thread. What brought me here was that I have been sick with the flu for the past 48 hours and before this, I had always wondered why I never would dream about this case as much as I have been into it for the past months like all of you. Well here it goes.......last night I fell asleep around 2:30 am and I was awakened by sweating, trying to get rid of this nasty bug. It was around 4 am. I was also still in a dreamlike state, really foggy and feeling really down & sad. I sat up with a smoke and remember the most intense part of my dream.......I was a part of the next search for Caylee, I dreamt that there was a back hoe in the backgrounded and people were hollering and yelling for them to hault........the backhoe had brought up a large chunk of thick mud and encased in this mud was a small skeleton, I havent gotten rid of this image all morning. Where it was, I dont know, but it was thick blocks of mud this backhoe was pulling out. When TM of Equusearch talked about the water receeding, he wasnt kidding. Thats were I was waiting there with dozens of people for the excavation of Caylee, her remains encased in a huge block of mud. Anything else I remember about the dream was only that the surroundings were field like, tall grasses, some standing water and wet sticky muddy ground. I remember I had on my favorite Lands Ends shoes, the ones I work best in. No flowers, no nothing.....just people, a backhoe, mud & a childs skeleton. It has ruined my day. I never thought I would dream of this.

My daughter seems to have a little psychic ability. After her grandfather died, he came and talked to her. In 8th grade, she had a dream that took place in a parking lot and saw someone come up to the side of a car and shoot the person sitting in it. The next day at school, one of her friends told her about a friend of hers that this had happened to the night before. To say it freaked her out is an understatement. There have been various things throughout the years that she has picked up on and she used to tell me about "The Builder" ( a tall man in white painter's clothes) who would stand at the foot of her bed. This is when she was about 3 or 4.

Anyway, this a.m. we were watching the Today show when a picture of Caylee crossed the screen and she said that last night she had a dream about her. She and a friend were walking past some houses and were hurrying because they had been told a serial killer lived in one. They hurried down the street and had to hop what she called a pointy fence (wrought iron?) After they passed the fence they came to a garbage bin and on the top was a crayon drawing. When they picked up the drawing it became animated. It was of KC driving a car (in an animated cartoon, jerky way) and a little girl in the backseat in her carseat (Caylee). She said Caylee was surrounded by rats. Then she woke up.

Original:
blots025.jpg

Flipped:
blots028.jpg

Different Angel Of [the same] Blot: ( done in a metallic pearl color nail poish)
blots019.jpg

I found the spectrum of 'different colors' to give the blot a whole 'different' feel...pretty cool.

Thoughts appreciated...again: I was focused on the Question "Who hurt you Caylee?":confused:

Hi everyone. I've finally mustered the courage to share the dream I had ab out this case. It really bothers me because it was so graphic and I was seeing it thru KC's eyes. This dream actually occured on Memorial Day.

KC walked into an apt with a bf (?) feeling all giddy & happy. There is a young, unkempt male there. KC asked 'where's ________. ( woman's name) Male #2 replies that she went out. KC asks where are the kids. the man nods his head toward the rear of the apt. She walks down the hall and into the bathroom where there are 2 children ( a boy and a girl, around 5 or 6 years old) playing in the tub and behind them is a younger child floating face down.

KC starts screaming. She screams what sounds like the name Drew over and over. The b/f and scraggly guy come running. The scraggly guy chastises the mom for leaving her kid. "It wasn't his responsibility, he didn't even know she was there." KC is hysterical. The b/f holds KC and insists that they leave and attend previous engagement til they figure all this out. (It would cause suspicion if they didn't show....and...they didn't need the the neighbors hearing the screams and calling the police til they figured out what to do.)

Suddenly, KC is climbing some steep steps, almost like a ladder. She is following the b/f to what appears to be a party in a loft or something. There are a couple girls behind her. She is dizzy and has vertigo and cannot go on. She climbs back down and goes back to check on things but can't find her way back and can't find anyone. It is like a bad confusing dream.

Now the dream skips to watching 2 divers swimming across a canal toward an area where there are boats in a marina. The water is deep and toward the bulkhead there is thick saw grass growing. A wooden bridge connects the marina to the boardwalk. These divers have on full dive gear complete with dive flags attached to their backs protruding out of the water to alert boat traffic. It appears they are carrying something between them. They are swimming NW towards the marina and grassy area. Beyond that are upscale houses and then a paved parking area.

I woke up with cold chills after this dream, it really disturbed me and I still find it unpleasant to recall. Reading the dreams all of you have shared has certainly given me cause to share with all of you. There are many common elements in them all.

The red, purple and yellow ink blots looked like divers carrying something between them gave me chills. Sadly, I believe Caylee was placed in the water somewhere. (after she was in the trunk of KC's car for awhile) So, so sad. sincerely, Matilda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blushybomb