Any psychic sleuthers? Would like opinions (visions,feelings,PSYCHIC dreams)Part2

Status
Not open for further replies.
s56.jpg

This was done asking , where are you Caylee.

Sisterhood I find your last inkblot very telling. Excellent.

s56.jpg

This was done asking , where are you Caylee.

Sisterhood I find your last inkblot very telling. Excellent.

This blot took my breath away-literally, my heart is pounding in my throat...I can see a lot of what I would interpret as 'underwater life'...tropical feel almost

...and then I see two DEER on either side of the 'middle figure'...I thought they were horses, just like I saw in the Pink blot I did -when i turn it upside down~

but after researching MOSS PARK IN FERNDALE as suggested in an earlier post--the deer I saw in those pics just made me stop in my tracks-they are deer Im seeing!

I believe....she is in Moss Park-somewhere I am almost certain of this, I am not sure if she was left in water-or-'buried' and somehow has since been 'carried away' by either the elements -meaning the storms -or some form of wildlife.....but I feel stronger than ever that her remains are somewhere within that "park"-after looking at this link I am utterly overwhelemed with emotion-

http://www.pbase.com/gngrant/moss_park

I am not postive on the blot, sassy, what I feel about the 'middle figure'...but
I see it as the 'trunk' of an ELEPHANT -and the surrounding colors form the long ears of an ELEPHANT (to me.)

strange~

one way I see an elephant(trunk?)

But after I filp it over-I see the deer & the underwater life

wow-I could go on & on about this one, but I think I'll stop now & go to the batroom like I have had to for almost a half hour now..lol-I have been glued to this screen/keyboard. lol

..........very cool blot!:)

Without hesitation, the posts in this thread and the posters who wrote them are solving this case in front of our eyes.

I am at work but if I lived in Orlando, near Moss Mill Park, my butt would be going to the police and dragging them there tonight. That's it. We have seen everything we need to see. We have researched everything that needs to be researched.

I have other information. I might just share it with the police. I'll share with you guys after I do.

Original:
blots025.jpg

Flipped:
blots028.jpg

Different Angel Of [the same] Blot: ( done in a metallic pearl color nail poish)
blots019.jpg

I found the spectrun of 'different colors' to give the blot a whole 'different' feel...pretty cool.

Thoughts appreciated...again: I was focused on the Question "Who hurt you Caylee?":confused:

Wow these gave me goosebumps. I see a little girl angel sitting there so calm and serene. I can make out arms and I also see her little legs in front of her. I see fairy like angel wings on her.
Lots of folks have said that she has appeared to them as a little angel. I think she wants to help but I don't think she knows what happened to her. I still think she went "to sleep" and "woke up" dead.
:)

Without hesitation, the posts in this thread and the posters who wrote them are solving this case in front of our eyes.

I am at work but if I lived in Orlando, near Moss Mill Park, my butt would be going to the police and dragging them there tonight. That's it. We have seen everything we need to see. We have researched everything that needs to be researched.

I have other information. I might just share it with the police. I'll share with you guys after I do.

Thanks HappyChic and all. I won't be able to check in that much as I will have a heavy work schedule and classes to attend.

Just one more note about an inkblot: the one with purple/yellow. Could be waterlillies, rather than irises as they are that bi-color over in that area. Anyways, I'll be looking forward to any news.

Wow these gave me goosebumps. I see a little girl angel sitting there so calm and serene. I can make out arms and I also see her little legs in front of her. I see fairy like angel wings on her.
Lots of folks have said that she has appeared to them as a little angel. I think she wants to help but I don't think she knows what happened to her. I still think she went "to sleep" and "woke up" dead.
:)

I see a person,woman I see breast, sitting down with their hands to their face... shocked... and the dark area is a little girl in her head in the feet area...the person is rocking back and forth crying Oh my God what has happened to you......

Out of all of these inkblots...... this is the only one that has spoke to me...

I see a person sitting down with their hands to their face... shocked... and the dark area is a little girl in her head in the feet area...the person is rocking back and forth crying Oh my God what has happened to you......

Out of all of these inkblots...... this is the only one that has spole to me...

I agree this one is very touching.

About two weeks ago I had a dream about Caylee. I often walk, talk and do things while sleeping/dreaming. In this dream I was out in an open area, in the dark and Caylee was spinning around over me. I stood on the bed and tried to reach her. My husband took my hand to get me down. The feelings/emotions during this dream were extreme terror, desperation, helplessness and urgency.

The next night, I again dreamt of Caylee. During this dream, I saw her inside a plastic bag, inside of something else, underwater. The bag she was in was filling with water. It was a greenish unpleasant color with bits of moss/algae swirling around as the water filled the bag. Sunlight was penetrating the water. The feelings/emotions during this dream were extreme shock, disbelief, horror. I awoke my my husband by repeating over and over "can't you see her?"

i have been dreaming of elephants. Seeing elephants in the ink blots. My bf says -bush gardens..i am thinking a zoo ?!

bush gardens is in Tampa but there is a disneys animal kingdom.

Casey walked Caylee deep into some woods.
Casey got caylee occupied with looking at flowers and animals,
once her attention was diverted to the surroundings,Casey slowly walked away from her.
Leaving her under a large tree?
Some big tree ?
She walked away and Caylee was alone deep in those woods.
That was my dream.
My inkblots showed a Bear Face & a giant tree....
and some gaters....

My inkblot today, while thinking of the question 'what happened to Caylee Marie?'- (used purple and green nailpolish)

inkblot005.jpg

Upside down view-

inkblot004.jpg

These look like beautiful Mardi Gras masks........of course I have no idea how they would tie into the case.......just what I see.

Thanks HappyChic and all. I won't be able to check in that much as I will have a heavy work schedule and classes to attend.

Just one more note about an inkblot: the one with purple/yellow. Could be waterlillies, rather than irises as they are that bi-color over in that area. Anyways, I'll be looking forward to any news.

That is interesting as my 12 year who knows nothing of the case old identified one of the other blots as irises and and the second one an elephant crying.

bush gardens is in Tampa but there is a disneys animal kingdom.

A poster that lives in the area said there is an old/small zoo in the area of Swamp Trail and Split Oak Trail which would be adjacent to Moss Park.

I will try to find that for everyone.

We may have the location close to being pinned down.

I just called Moss Park RV area, to see if they had a marina. One poster saw divers taking a body out of mud near a marina. They don't have one but they DO HAVE a wooden walkway beside a boat ramp where campers can load or unload their boats. I saw a wooden bridge like thing, and which could be a walkway dock of sorts.

I consider myself to be somewhat "sensitive", but not exactly psychic. The usual stuff, like dreaming of people, then they call the next day, etc.

It frustrates me that I cannot make out any of the ink blots. All I see is genitalia or a turkeys in roasting pans. I will see an alligator here and there, though.

I did however, have an odd dream last night. It was baby Caylee, and she was surrounded by black birds. Nothing more. I googled dreams about black birds, and I found a few sites that said the significance could be of impending family reunions, death, or reconciling with "the dark side'...

Can someone tell me how to post a picture please?

Hi Turbo,

Do you have a photobucket account? If not, I'm not really sure. There's an insert imagine button above (blue box with yellow and black picture) that you might be able to use. If you want, you can e-mail the picture to me and I'll put it on my photobucket account and put it here. I'm really tired. Not gonna last long.

I consider myself to be somewhat "sensitive", but not exactly psychic. The usual stuff, like dreaming of people, then they call the next day, etc.

It frustrates me that I cannot make out any of the ink blots. All I see is genitalia or a turkeys in roasting pans. I will see an alligator here and there, though.

I did however, have an odd dream last night. It was baby Caylee, and she was surrounded by black birds. Nothing more. I googled dreams about black birds, and I found a few sites that said the significance could be of impending family reunions, death, or reconciling with "the dark side'...

I believe, at least for me, black birds signal death. I was sitting in the parking lot at the mall years ago waiting for my daughter and friends to come out. A big black bird sat on the hood of my car and looked straight at me. A few days latter a family member died in an auto accident.

Several years later I was coming out of a Walmart and as I approached my car there was another black bird sitting on the top of the car. Me opening the door didn't scare it at all..again it looked straight at me. The next day my father in law died unexpectedly.

I hate the sight of ANY black bird now:)

I believe, at least for me, black birds signal death. I was sitting in the parking lot at the mall years ago waiting for my daughter and friends to come out. A big black bird sat on the hood of my car and looked straight at me. A few days latter a family member died in an auto accident.

Several years later I was coming out of a Walmart and as I approached my car there was another black bird sitting on the top of the car. Me opening the door didn't scare it at all..again it looked straight at me. The next day my father in law died unexpectedly.

I hate the sight of ANY black bird now:)

"The Raven".............nevermore........nevermore.........

Sorry for your unexpected losses.

These look like beautiful Mardi Gras masks........of course I have no idea how they would tie into the case.......just what I see.
I see a woman, standing sideways, posing, in the middle with a big pair of black sunglasses surrounding her. I also see a duck in this inkblot.

While I do believe it is interesting to see what everyone comes up with here and to discuss it, I don't honestly think the case is being solved by this thread. No disrespect, but the police have their hands full at the moment with tangible leads, evidence, and forensics without getting information from more "psychics" which may or may not have anything at all to do with the case.

We have not researched everything that needs to be researched because we do not know the information that LE already has. To me, it is the same as people making false sighting reports to give them random thoughts from looking at ink blots, interpreting dreams, or other things of this nature. They need to find eye witnesses instead, imo. Someone who saw something first hand which they can go back to prove with hard evidence. Just saying...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hardsaf