April 29 weekend of Sleuthiness

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm right there with you. I probably have 7 pairs of running shoes in my garage.

I'm just curious, but why? We each have one old pair of shoes we keep for particularly dirty work, but other than those, when we buy a new pair of jogging type shoes, we throw out the old worn ones.

The actual video shows nothing. It's like that photograph that the prosecutor, AF, showed of Nancy at the beach vacation. You couldn't see the necklace until she enlarged the photo a few times. That's what your photo did for us. You definitely can't see it in that grainy video but you can definitely see it in your enlarged photo, even though it is still grainy. (Not your fault. You can only do so much with the material you have to work with.)

True, enlarging a grainy photo does not improve it.

True, enlarging a grainy photo does not improve it.

Oh, but it did in this situation. Did you look at the enlarged photo? The pendant is there. It's not clear but if you look at the photo you can definitely see the diamond pendant in the center of that circle.

The necklace in Otto's picture is not too low. NC is leaning forward in HT. Look at her neck, it's straight in one picture and forward in another. It makes little difference where her shoulder is, the necklace is around her neck. She is leaning to her right. The circle is where a necklace would lean. I have marked where her chin is in relation to the necklace in both pictures. Hope that helps. This doesn't mean she was wearing it the day of her murder, but I see a necklace in Otto's picture.coopernecklace233.jpg

So, I did mess with this photo, and apologies for messing with the image, but I have tried to enhance the shadows/details.

coopernecklace3.jpg

The necklace in Otto's picture is not too low. NC is leaning forward in HT. Look at her neck, it's straight in one picture and forward in another. It makes little difference where her shoulder is, the necklace is around her neck. She is leaning to her right. The circle is where a necklace would lean. I have marked where her chin is in relation to the necklace in both pictures. Hope that helps. This doesn't mean she was wearing it the day of her murder, but I see a necklace in Otto's picture.View attachment 14886

Excellent! You have visually demonstrated what I have been trying to verbally explain ever since I saw these two pictures compared. I am a very visual person and this was so eye-opening to me! I can't thank otto enough for taking the time to put this together and now I thank you for completing the visual picture. You guys are the best!

So, I did mess with this photo, and apologies for messing with the image, but I have tried to enhance the shadows/details.

coopernecklace3.jpg

Thank you, thank you, thank you! You seriously need to offer your services to the prosecution. *BIG THUMBS UP!*

The necklace in Otto's picture is not too low. NC is leaning forward in HT. Look at her neck, it's straight in one picture and forward in another. It makes little difference where her shoulder is, the necklace is around her neck. She is leaning to her right. The circle is where a necklace would lean. I have marked where her chin is in relation to the necklace in both pictures. Hope that helps. This doesn't mean she was wearing it the day of her murder, but I see a necklace in Otto's picture.View attachment 14886

I really don't think she is leaning forward, she is walking and the camera is above her and at an angle, that is why she is viewed in it like that, but she is not leaning.

IMO there is no necklace in that picture, I know many of you think there is but saying it over and over and over and over is not going to make the necklace miraculously appear.

Perhaps you need to ask Kurtz?

1- White van of Hispanics?
2- Red van of Hispanics?
3- Ring and run teens?
4- FaceBook stalker?
5- JP?
6- JA?
7- CD

Anybody but Bradley, right?

I believe you've got it!

:woohoo:

:banghead:

I really don't think she is leaning forward, she is walking and the camera is above her and at an angle, that is why she is viewed in it like that, but she is not leaning.

I'm an artist. I painted the dog in my avatar. Perspective is a funny thing, things aren't always where I think they should be. I have to measure and remeasure when I paint. The necklace measures where it should be.

I agree and if you look at the video from which this picture is taken you can tell she's not leaning. Her shoulders are somewhat slumped but appears normal for NC based on other pictures. Also note the reflection off her glasses and purse strap yet no reflection off a necklace or chain.

coopernecklace3.jpg

Hmmm.
Now that I see it alone, w/o the suggestive photo, I don't see the diamond.
I watched the video multiple times and never saw a hint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member