April 29 weekend of Sleuthiness

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't think she is leaning forward, she is walking and the camera is above her and at an angle, that is why she is viewed in it like that, but she is not leaning.

Yes, she is

I agree and if you look at the video from which this picture is taken you can tell she's not leaning. Her shoulders are somewhat slumped but appears normal for NC based on other pictures. Also note the reflection off her glasses and purse strap yet no reflection off a necklace or chain.

Her glasses are reflecting the ceiling lights. Her chest is in shadow, you can see how dark it is in relation to her forhead. There is light on top of her right shoulder and back of her left shoulder which indicates she is leaning. If she were straight, the light would be equal on both shoulders.

IMO there is no necklace in that picture, I know many of you think there is but saying it over and over and over and over is not going to make the necklace miraculously appear.

Also an oblong smudge is not a good representation for a round diamond. Note diamonds are shiny, smudges are not. IMHO no round diamond shown in the picture.......

It is noteworthy how the same folks were saying that eyewitness testimony is not trustworthy, are now finding a round diamond, out of an oblong smudge....

Thought I would drop in and say HI to JTF, Skittles, CyberPro, Fran, Star 12 and many others I conversed with back in 2008...

Her glasses are reflecting the ceiling lights. Her chest is in shadow, you can see how dark it is in relation to her forhead. There is light on top of her right shoulder and back of her left shoulder which indicates she is leaning. If she were straight, the light would be equal on both shoulders.

Look at the video, look at the miriad of objects refecting the light -- if the necklace were there, it would have reflected the light at some point also.

Perhaps we need a head count as to the majority of anything & everything?

Weird, just thinking the same thing.
I suspect there are just a handful that think he is innocent.
Judging by today's posts, the majority think he is not guilty
Guess you and I are in the minority?

Thought I would drop in and say HI to JTF, Skittles, CyberPro, Fran, Star 12 and many others I conversed with back in 2008...

Hi mom...you had us going with the 4AM trip to HT.
What was up with that?

Look at the video, look at the miriad of objects refecting the light -- if the necklace were there, it would have reflected the light at some point also.

I looked at the video and did not see it either, but we are looking at a video of a video. I'm not saying it is absolutely is there, I'm saying the circle is where the necklace would be. I can see a necklace in Otto's photo. It's in the shadow. NC is leaning and so is the necklace.

Count me in, Brad Cooper is guilty. Whether he is found guilty or not, I firmly believe he killed his wife. I also firmly believe he is a narcissistic personality unable to feel love or empathy for anyone but himself. Brad Cooper loves Brad Cooper. MOO MOO MOO

They didn't take the necklace until October. At any time anyone could have replaced that chain without the police knowing.

I've waited 24 hours. IMO Mrs. C knew all about that necklace and she didn't just notice it on the table after Brad was arrested. This is my opinion, but anyone with half a brain must wonder where that necklace appeared from. Heck, the woman had been in the house since July and suddenly, after Brad's arrest in late October, it's on the table. Maybe the CPD left it....:banghead:

I couldn't possibly agree with that. I can see it with my own eyes. Unless you think otto "photoshopped" that pendant into that picture, it's there. If the prosecution doesn't present the enhanced video in rebuttal, it will just be another prosecution blunder.

I am very upset with your characterization that the prosecution would fake some video for evidence. I thought you were unbiased and on the fence. That was a disappointing suggestion. MOO

Huh? How are you getting that out of my suggestion? If AF wears the necklace and it doesn't show up on the video, then it shows that NC could have been wearing the necklace and it not show up on video. It's actually a pretty darn good suggestion if you ask me.

Count me as 3 for the guilty category. Look at his eyes during his mother's testimony when his counsel asks Mrs. C, "If NC was a good wife." Those are dark eyes and he was trying very hard not to show any emotion.

I looked at the video and did not see it either, but we are looking at a video of a video. I'm not saying it is absolutely is there, I'm saying the circle is where the necklace would be. I can see a necklace in Otto's photo. It's in the shadow. NC is leaning and so is the necklace.

I think you're looking at a frame from the video. Very poor quality. Zooming on a poor quality photo makes it worse -- you can prove it to yourself with Paint - software found on most PCs. I don't believe you're seeing more with that zoom, I think you're seeing less. The video itself is better and there is nothing that reflects the light around her neck in the video.

I do sometimes think I see a white spot (untanned) where the pendant would normally be but not the pendant itself.

I'll renew my earlier question... if the prosecution doesn't bring it up on rebuttal will you agree it's not there?

Hi mom...you had us going with the 4AM trip to HT.
What was up with that?

Did you notice the footage of NC on 7/11/08 isn't HT @ CC? IIRC I said way back to go to HT @ Tryon Village. HK did, it appears thats where the footage is from. Tryon Village is only 1.36 mi going thru Piney Plains. Closer and direction of dump site.

Count me as 3 for the guilty category. Look at his eyes during his mother's testimony when his counsel asks Mrs. C, "If NC was a good wife." Those are dark eyes and he was trying very hard not to show any emotion.

And compare Brad Coopers eyes/expression to that of Mr. Lopez when he heard his audio statement. A couple who knew Nancy Cooper less then 12 hours before she was murdered, grieved her loss.

I'm just curious, but why? We each have one old pair of shoes we keep for particularly dirty work, but other than those, when we buy a new pair of jogging type shoes, we throw out the old worn ones.

I use them for other things when I'm done running in them. I used to alternate pairs, now I don't. But once I'm done running in them, they become regular wear shoes, then lawn shoes. I need to throw some of them away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare