GUILTY AR - Anne Pressly, 26, raped & murdered, Little Rock, 20 Oct 2008 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yellow Dog, thanks for your reply....

I read about Anne's step-father's company on the first Anne Pressly thread. Links to the information were posted by "3angelsrmine" on November 13, page 24, #583. (I had bookmarked it because I thought it was so interesting.)

Prescott Support Company is located in Myrtle Beach, SC, and Mr. Cannady apparently goes by his middle name - Guy - as his first name is listed as George. The company has a Website.

I'll be interested in your thoughts after you read about it.

Hi Track:
Very interesting. It sounds like they are in the rendition program. When I went to their website, it is not working. It says they are updating it????? You cannot enter the website. Do you find that interesting?

It is definitely not the type of business you would want a lot of press or publicity on.

Very interesting, Carla; thanks for posting.

That's the first I've heard about her laptop being stolen. But I had heard and posted that she ultimately died of a stroke. Good article, thanks!

I don't know why I do it, but I google Anne every little while during the day and when I first get up to see if there is any new news or details. But it always brings me so down.

Some slightly different details in this short article.

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=6393888&page=1

It says Anne's laptop was stolen, and also says cause of death was a ruptured brain stem/stroke. However, some details here aren't accurate like it says she lived in an apartment.

i think they may have referred to it as an apartment because it was a rental. I have been a renter for years and have from time to time referrred to even a private house as an apartment.

Fear and weird rumors are different. Perhaps fear helps fuel the rumors, but then some of the rumors I have read have come from as far away as Australia. People do fear things that could happen to them, certainly. But if you are afraid, you don't go out, lock the door, turn more lights on, etc. Not say that Anne Coulter killed Anne Pressly .

I haven't heard the Anne Coulter rumor. My thought is people rationalize in their mind why it won't happen to them so they don't have to be afraid.

I haven't heard the Anne Coulter rumor. My thought is people rationalize in their mind why it won't happen to them so they don't have to be afraid.

The Ann Coulter rumor is a hoot... that Pressly had a hit put on her becuase she played a Coulter look a like in "W". So it was a political retaliation.

I like Anne Coulter, btw.

In the same article carla posted http://www.arktimes.com/blogs/arkansasblog/2008/12/pressly_suspect_a_stalker.aspx it states the the first rape victim was unable to identify vance becasue he "came up behind her"

is there a 3rd victim? I reember reading earlier someone who came out of her shower and she saw "him" standing in the corner.

could just be more bad information reported, but I'm a bit confused.

Yes, Yellow Dog, I do find it interesting that Prescott Support Company's website is down -- for maintenace, updating or some other reason given. It was down when I first tried to access information about the company and the flights from Kenya....and is still not accessible.

I also just had another thought -- about Anne's schedule. Anne would perhaps have more visibility in the neighborhood than other people who work because, since she starts work at 5:30 a.m. or so, she probably gets home quite early in the afternoon compared to the others. So she could well have been in her house even on a weekday when Vance was snooping around.

Yes, Yellow Dog, I do find it interesting that Prescott Support Company's website is down -- for maintenace, updating or some other reason given. It was down when I first tried to access information about the company and the flights from Kenya....and is still not accessible.

I also just had another thought -- about Anne's schedule. Anne would perhaps have more visibility in the neighborhood than other people who work because, since she starts work at 5:30 a.m. or so, she probably gets home quite early in the afternoon compared to the others. So she could well have been in her house even on a weekday when Vance was snooping around.

That's entirely possible. She was probably home by noon and may have even spoken with him about cleaning her gutters or some type of handyman work.

I won't be surprised if Prescott Support Company's website stays down until this matter cools off. I doubt that they want to draw any attention to his occupation since rendition is looked down on by many people.

I could tell by his press conferences that he's very at ease as if he's given lots of briefings in the past.

They will be talking about Anne's case on 20/20 tonight! It says never before seen details.

I want to watch that but it always upsets me so much to see video. Will probably watch whatever is on the 20 20 site tomorrow or read a recap.

They will be talking about Anne's case on 20/20 tonight! It says never before seen details.

If I'm around, I'll definitely be tuning in for that.

Just watching the news and another person places Vance in the Heights before the murder.

Heights trainer reports seeing Vance
http://www.fox16.com/news/local/story/UPDATE-Heights-trainer-reports-seeing-Vance/RAWmdQsHbE2n8GO6QX7eFw.cspx

[snipped]

It's an account of a man lurking around a gym in the Heights over a period of months. The personal trainer we talked with says she believes the man she saw stalked the area. After seeing his face on television, she believes now that man was Curtis Vance.

Twice Garner and a client saw a man lurking around their building, once ducking behind her car before running away.

"I screamed at him, went back in and locked the door," Garner says.

In September came a final encounter with the same man.

"I was inside and he was walking right underneath this awning,” Garner says. “So I saw him coming, I started heading that way. I was thinking I'd seen this guy three times, he's been suspicious where is he going, is he driving? Goins says: "Why is he here? Garner says: "Yeah, so when I got up to the window, I looked down and that's when he was crouched down under the window with his pants down and exposed."

Guys, I hope I wasn't mistaken. I'm watching right now and it's about another crime. According to my info button - this is the only thing they speak of.

Stay tuned. I will report back as I'm in Eastern Time.

Snap! Guys, it's next. They interview the woman that her raped in Mariana. She is petitie, red curly hair with glasses. Seems really articulate from the peek they provided. I'll post what I see on the program.

I am taking notes on my laptop and will post them once the intv. is completed. Her parents dignity and presence is AMAZING.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quioxte221