Found Deceased AR - Carol, 35, & RoseMarry Davidson, 18 mos, Siloam Springs, 11 Nov 2016

https://caseinfo.aoc.arkansas.gov/cconnect/PROD/public/ck_public_qry_main.cp_main_idx

Found some info there that I believe is her based on birth year and middle initial.

Search by name to get case numbers and then go to display case information and activities. Scroll down for case info.

Without a confirmed birthday, I'm hesitant to post anything just in case it's not her.

I'm almost certain I've found her birthday, but can't post a link to it because it's on a site that requires a subscription. It correlates with the places she said she's lived on FB. When I plugged that in to the website you provided, only two cases come up. One is old, the other one is dated 10/23/15 which also comes up if search using her name without a birthday. If you scroll down, you can click on the sentencing order. Perhaps there is a clue there?

I don't like to get hung up in people's legal issues if I'm not sure they're relevant. I'm trying not to say too much, but someone let me know if I have.

I hope Carol and Rosemary are somewhere safe and comfortable, but this seems uncharacteristic of her. Why leave the baby's diaper bag and other important items in the car? Could she have been picked up by a friend and planned on going back to get it, but the police got to it first and she's afraid of some legal ramifications at this point? I hope this is the case because it might mean they're ok, but why not contact her family? I keep coming back to that and it bothers me...

Hoping they're found safe today!

I saw that after I did some more reading.

I'm not sure if her past is relevant (although a history of violence is concerning since there is a child missing).

Nothing in the last year, although I believe she is still on probation after the 1/16 ruling for 12 mos. probation.

Recent paternity case as well, no idea if that could be relevant. Court activity in Aug. 2016.

I don't like to bring up the crimes of a missing person but it's really hard to discount her past charges, IMO. Her charges on the arrest record I posted above include domestic battery last year. Not sure if those charges have been resolved or not but IMO the arrest is relevant to what her state of mind could be. If the charges have not been resolved or they brought on other actions such as a CPS investigation she could be running away because she is afraid they will take her baby away. Or she could be running from whoever she was charged with battering (if it was an adult and not a child). Before reading about her record I thought it was equally likely she ran away or someone else (a stranger) took her by force from her van. With this info, it seems more likely she walked away due to some stress in her life (or someone she knew took her away)--I just hope she comes back with her baby and both are safe/well.

Siloam Springs Police Questioning Father Of Missing Baby
Police have taken in Rosemary Davidson’s father, Michael M. Reed, for questioning about the pairs disappearance on Friday (Nov. 18), said Holland Hayden, Siloam Springs communication manager. Police have also visited Reed’s home. Reed’s neighbor said that Reed and Carol Davidson previously lived together, but she hasn’t lived there in several months.

Video → http://5newsonline.com/2016/11/18/s...g-baby/#ooid=pzaXRvNzE66aLnx_XsLpeI8UWozd8YvK
http://5newsonline.com/2016/11/18/siloam-springs-police-questioning-father-of-missing-baby/

^^

Well that doesn't make me feel any better about all of this :(

Marking my spot here...

Somewhat suspicious about the boyfriend. But that's because of following too many cases where the bf or husband or ex were suspects.
Been hanging around WS too much. :)

Hope they're both alright ; but it's kind of unusual for anyone to vanish alone with a baby. Just thinking out loud.

I have a feeling the ex has nothing to do with this at all. And that's not to say I feel good about this, because I don't. I do hope to be wrong and they're both found safe.

I don't like to bring up the crimes of a missing person but it's really hard to discount her past charges, IMO. Her charges on the arrest record I posted above include domestic battery last year. Not sure if those charges have been resolved or not but IMO the arrest is relevant to what her state of mind could be. If the charges have not been resolved or they brought on other actions such as a CPS investigation she could be running away because she is afraid they will take her baby away. Or she could be running from whoever she was charged with battering (if it was an adult and not a child). Before reading about her record I thought it was equally likely she ran away or someone else (a stranger) took her by force from her van. With this info, it seems more likely she walked away due to some stress in her life (or someone she knew took her away)--I just hope she comes back with her baby and both are safe/well.

Imho...The past charges against Todd Kohlhepp were relevant.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

https://www.facebook.com/CityofSiloamSprings/posts/1383943611658328

Requesting security footage from Highway 16 and 412. It doesn't specify it's for this case, but those would be the only two ways to access where her vehicle was found from Siloam Springs (I think).

I wonder if this suggests LE believe someone else drove her van to where it was found?

Could be, do you know what I never even thought about someone else driving that van. I think I got it into my head that someone saw her leave or she told someone she was going somewhere in the van.

https://www.facebook.com/CityofSiloamSprings/posts/1383943611658328

Requesting security footage from Highway 16 and 412. It doesn't specify it's for this case, but those would be the only two ways to access where her vehicle was found from Siloam Springs (I think).

I wonder if this suggests LE believe someone else drove her van to where it was found?

I live in Siloam Springs.....if they are requesting security footage from Hwy 16 and 412, there is a bank at that location and would possibly be positioned to video cars passing on Hwy 16. There are two ways to access Lookout Tower Road. One is east of Siloam Springs off of Hwy 412 and then south on Kincheloe Road to Chamber Springs Rd.(which I believe someone posted a map of in an earlier post) and the second is on Highway 16 to WC 849 which turns into Lookout Tower Road. Highway 16 intersects with Hwy 412 which is where the bank is located that I previously mentioned.

I live in Siloam Springs.....if they are requesting security footage from Hwy 16 and 412, there is a bank at that location and would possibly be positioned to video cars passing on Hwy 16. There are two ways to access Lookout Tower Road. One is east of Siloam Springs off of Hwy 412 and then south on Kincheloe Road to Chamber Springs Rd.(which I believe someone posted a map of in an earlier post) and the second is on Highway 16 to WC 849 which turns into Lookout Tower Road. Highway 16 intersects with Hwy 412 which is where the bank is located that I previously mentioned.

Thank you for confirming those are the two ways to Lookout Tower Rd and info about the bank. I looked at the map and didn't see any other way to get there.

If the bank is in Siloam Springs, I guess they think she (or whoever was driving was coming from town, rather than where she was camping (if she was still staying in the RV). Or do I have my locations messed up?

You can also access Lookout Tower Rd by taking Martin Pedro Rd which is just east of Kincheloe Rd on Hwy 412. The problem with business security footage in the area is there are not many businesses at all by the access points to Lookout Tower Rd.

I was really hoping for some news this week.

I wonder if LE has any clue what happened?

I was really hoping for some news this week.

I wonder if LE has any clue what happened?

I was wondering if there's anything their keeing from the public. I hope so, something is better than nothing.

Sounds like some troubling past domestic history. Has other children not in her possession. Read where baby had a fever. Could it be possible that child expired from illness while she was on way to ER and it pushed her over the top to a mental depressed state? A broken heart can can make one loose their mind. Especially when children are concerned. Could she have walked away with expired child and lost hope and will? The van, was it out of gas or broke down? Violence in recent history...I don't know. Hate to hear this.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

Oh. The trailers missing?

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

Why did she have a box of keepsakes, photos, birth certificates in the car? If my car broke down I don't think I would leave birth certificates in a abandoned car. Is it her trailer that LE are looking for?

If I'm not mistaken, the trailer has been found. In the photos of the trailer on the facebook page, there is evidence tape on the handle and door and the building behind it appears to be the Siloam Springs police department building. Maybe when they are asking if anyone saw the trailer at any point, they are trying to pin down her movements. From what I understand the pictured trailer is the trailer that they mentioned she was staying in for a period of time before Veteran's Day at Natural Falls State Park (located approximately 6 miles west of Siloam Springs across the Oklahoma border on 412 West).

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JennySue80
Back