Found Deceased AR - Carol, 35, & RoseMarry Davidson, 18 mos, Siloam Springs, 11 Nov 2016

Yeah, I don't get it. Atleast say we are still looking....or something!

Ok, after searching again, I did find this from Dec 4:
The family of the missing Siloam Springs mother and daughter, Carol and Rosemarry Davidson, also passed out flyers during the parade to help get the word out.
http://www.4029tv.com/article/siloam-springs-christmas-parade/8464224

At least the family is still trying to get the word out. It must be very hard for them to see Christmas approaching. I hope they get the gift of having their loved ones come home safe.

I hope the silence is because they have some new clues they can't share with us and they are waiting for a lead to be followed but it does seem strange there is not more urgency and outrage. A baby is missing. Why does it feel like they have stopped searching? :gaah:

I hope so. It's so hard to keep in every ones eye line when there are no reports being made. No one wants them forgotten.

I'm so sad they are still missing and no one but family is raising a huge stink about them being missing, especially a very young child.

Do police have a good idea of what happened?

Nothing about this seems like she just up and left to start a new life.

I'm so sad they are still missing and no one but family is raising a huge stink about them being missing, especially a very young child.

Do police have a good idea of what happened?

Nothing about this seems like she just up and left to start a new life.

I believe they have a very good idea. I just don't think they are saying that yet. They need more. Something more substantial.

Glad to see LE and family are working hard on this case.

I haven't been able to find any more actual news though, especially regarding what the warrants turned up.

Any locals hearing any chatter?

From that link:

Why would LE advise against offering a reward for info?

Unless they don't want this to be something that happens often. As in if they were being held by anyone they might not want to put a reward out as it might make people abduct others to gain money. Who knows. I'm rambling :)

But other than that I can't think of anything specific for this case.

From that link:

Why would LE advise against offering a reward for info?

I thought it was pretty standard to offer a reward of some amount (maybe $1k-10k?) for information leading to finding the missing or leading to an arrest. I figured some were family members offering rewards and others were Crime Stoppers and similar groups.

I thought it was pretty standard to offer a reward of some amount (maybe $1k-10k?) for information leading to finding the missing or leading to an arrest. I figured some were family members offering rewards and others were Crime Stoppers and similar groups.

I thought so too. In this case it seems the family is offering a reward using $5000 they raised and they even claim if the reward is not paid they will refund donors on (there were only 3 donors). The amount they are attempting to raise is small-- $7500-- compared to many cases. The family's approach seems perfectly reasonable to me. I can't understand what LE is objecting to unless LE thinks that Carol killed her daughter and committed suicide. Even then, family members deserve to know what happened. That money could attract a PI or a search and recovery group who would put the reward money to good use.

I thought so too. In this case it seems the family is offering a reward using $5000 they raised and they even claim if the reward is not paid they will refund donors on (there were only 3 donors). The amount they are attempting to raise is small-- $7500-- compared to many cases. The family's approach seems perfectly reasonable to me. I can't understand what LE is objecting to unless LE thinks that Carol killed her daughter and committed suicide. Even then, family members deserve to know what happened. That money could attract a PI or a search and recovery group who would put the reward money to good use.

Do you think maybe LE knows who is involved here? And maybe they know the reward money won't suffice for someone to come forward with answers. I don't know. I don't hear of this much.

Do you think maybe LE knows who is involved here? And maybe they know the reward money won't suffice for someone to come forward with answers. I don't know. I don't hear of this much.

IDK. Even if they have a suspect in mind, how would it hurt to have a reward offered for tips? Although I rarely hear of people coming forward just for the reward money, I can't see how it being offered could hurt a case. JMO.

IDK. Even if they have a suspect in mind, how would it hurt to have a reward offered for tips? Although I rarely hear of people coming forward just for the reward money, I can't see how it being offered could hurt a case. JMO.

True. I think I am just offering up ideas that don't really make sense as...well.... it don't make sense.

Found this from 2 days ago:
ROGERS -- Rogers police recently used a drone to map and search an area in the case of a missing woman and her young daughter.

Capt. Jarod Mason piloted the drone to help the Siloam Springs Police Department search the vicinity where Carol Davidson's vehicle was found in November. She and her 18-month-old daughter remain missing.
http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2017/jan/02/drone-another-tool-rogers-police-can-us/

Article is more about the drone than Carol and Rosemary but at least they are still searching.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oiueroiuweoiruoiwueroiuwe
Back