AR AR - Ebby Steppach, 18, Little Rock, found deceased, 24 Oct 2015

ADMIN NOTE: Leave the Facebook and Twitter rumors where you find them. Do not post rumors here. Any information posted must be supported by a link to mainstream media (MSM) or law enforcement report.

Anyone who knows Ebby or her family, and wants to post as an insider, must become verified. Otherwise, the same rules apply as for all other members.

VERIFIED PROFESSIONALS and CASE INSIDERS

[...]

The verification process also applies to "case insiders". Relatives, friends, and others personally acquainted with a victim or suspect; or a professional working on behalf of a victim or the family, i.e., a private investigator, can submit a request to be verified as a "case insider"

If you would like to become verified, please contact the site owner at wsverify@gmail.com with your Websleuths name, your real name, the case, a telephone number, and the times when you can be reached.

If you are a "professional" or "case insider", but would prefer not to be verified, please understand that you will be required to follow the general rules for posting, and back up your statements with links to appropriate sources.

SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS, e.g., FACEBOOK and TWITTER

[...]

Public Pages

• Mainstream Media (MSM)
  • Law Enforcement (LE)
  • Group support pages for victims, such as "Help Find..." and "Justice for...”
  • Legitimate non-profit organizations who provide assistance and support to victims and their families (e.g., Klass Kids, Texas Equusearch).

Links may be used to direct members to a post by the owner or an admin of an approved social media page/profile.

Posts by an owner or admin may be copied or quoted. This refers primarly to posts or tweets by MSM reporters, and announcements by law enforcement, the immediate family, or the admin of a group support page.

Paraphrasing is okay.

***NOTE: Comments and posts by readers/visitors of these pages are not allowed to be quoted, copied or referenced. Just don’t mention them.

Regarding group support pages, i.e., "Help Find..." and "Justice for...”: If at any time the WS staff determines a group support page to be inappropriate, a notice will be posted in the thread stating that the page is no longer approved.

Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

Rules: Etiquette & Information

Welcome to all new members!

Please take some time to review Rules and Etiquette linked in the previous post.

If you have any questions at all, send them in a private message to a moderator or administrator.

Thank you!

Prayers for Ebby's safe return.

What is troubling me is I know of 3 young girls that have came up missing recently and their cars have all been found. 2 in LR and one in Pine Bluff but no signs of the girls. I am really hoping it's just a coincidence.
Tried to add link to site but could not.
All are listed though on missing persons of arkansas

$3K Reward for Missing LR Teen
CTooF9hUcAAlhn2.png

http://www.arkansasmatters.com/news/local-news/3k-reward-for-missing-lr-teen

So sad that Ebby has not been located...

I hate that FB group. The woman running it is so combative. She is opposed to the parents and always implying things about them. I find this troublesome. I know what its like to be the parent...the one who won't let the underage child drink, have sex or do dope in the house. Of course, teens hate that sort of thing and get very angry at the parents for having such rules. But geez...parents are entitled to have their rules and regulations within their own home.
It is difficult to see your child making bad decisions...or decisions that do not fall in line with what you desire. Yes, parents can make life tough for their emerging young adult kids, but mostly its out of love and the desire to guide and help. I have seen Ebby's mother crying. I don't know her at all...but I feel certain she loves her child. No, she's not perfect..and she wishes she could re-do or re-say some things. But she's hurting, so she deserves a break from this "friend's mom" who is running Ebby's page.

I hate that FB group. The woman running it is so combative. She is opposed to the parents and always implying things about them. I find this troublesome. I know what its like to be the parent...the one who won't let the underage child drink, have sex or do dope in the house. Of course, teens hate that sort of thing and get very angry at the parents for having such rules. But geez...parents are entitled to have their rules and regulations within their own home.
It is difficult to see your child making bad decisions...or decisions that do not fall in line with what you desire. Yes, parents can make life tough for their emerging young adult kids, but mostly its out of love and the desire to guide and help. I have seen Ebby's mother crying. I don't know her at all...but I feel certain she loves her child. No, she's not perfect..and she wishes she could re-do or re-say some things. But she's hurting, so she deserves a break from this "friend's mom" who is running Ebby's page.

My point exactly, but as I'm new, wasn't sure if my opinion would violate TOS 😕
What parent is perfect? I know I haven't always been, but I also was a very suspicious Mom lol sleepovers were at my house, etc, etc. I'm sure my kids were angry with me 90% of the time. I'll have to ask them sometime! 😂 At least I can say that they all made it to adulthood without anything major happening.

Oh no, how awful.. some family will at least get closure, dang it..

I seen that thread about that could explain who's leg it is! If it that look good for this poor Young woman

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2015/12/human_leg_discovered_in_arkans.html

that article says its a detached leg w a shoe on the foot. didn't say what kind of shoe.

was the person dismembered or did they decompose and get disarticulated?

I think they should or I am hoping they release details of what type of shoe it is then they can look at missing people cases in the area to see if there is a match to either this young lady or someone else's who have been reported missing this is just very odd and strange why would you find a leg in the water and not the rest of the deceased victim?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KhaosDisciple
Back