AR AR - Ebby Steppach, 18, Little Rock, found deceased, 24 Oct 2015

This news site has a statement from the man who discovered the leg and called 911. There is also mention of it on Ebby's missing page.

we went and started fishing along the bank and noticed a pink shoe and it was attached to something. We started to look a little harder and saw that it was attached to a leg.

https://www.facebook.com/forbidden.hillcrest/

*****Magenta beat me to it, lol*****

I looked back through the few news articles and didn't find the last reported wearing info. Did anyone else find that?

I agree. .some of them are extremely heartless!

Let's just say that a lot of the commenters on the Forbidden Hillcrest FB page are not the most tactful folks. But they do often beat MSM when it comes to reporting local news.

Human leg identified as North Little Rock woman missing since 2014
A human leg found earlier this month in the Arkansas River near the Big Dam Bridge has been identified as that of a woman missing since early 2014, according to North Little Rock police.
Shequenia Burnett of North Little Rock was reported missing Jan. 15, 2014, by her mother, who told authorities that a family member went to check on Burnett and found the door to her residence wide open, the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette reported. Burnett was 36 years old at the time of her disappearance.
http://m.arkansasonline.com/news/2015/dec/11/human-leg-identified-little-rock-woman-missing-201/

Mom wants missing teen home for Christmas

635864934760689175-monteverdi-ebby-mom.png

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) – The family of a missing Little Rock teenager is preparing for Christmas without her.

The holiday will mark two months since anyone has seen or heard from 18-year-old Ebby Steppach. Ebby's disappearance is still under investigation, but police have hit a roadblock.

As detectives continue their search, Ebby's family is preparing for what might be their first Christmas without her.

http://www.thv11.com/story/news/2015/12/23/mom-wants-missing-teen-home-for-christmas/77855810/

I'm so confused---- is that an old pic? Is that actually her? Is it a new pic? If so, where was that taken?

I'm so confused---- is that an old pic? Is that actually her? Is it a new pic? If so, where was that taken?

mpnola if you're referring to the pic of Ebby with blonde hair, it has been posted previously upthread. I'm not sure if it was on a flyer or solo, but I scrolled back and saw it.

ETA: it looks like los posted the brunette image from the link above. The other image can be accessed directly by clicking it (there's a related article with the image attached. HTH :lookingitup: )

:seeya:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mpnola if you're referring to the pic of Ebby with blonde hair, it has been posted previously upthread. I'm not sure if it was on a flyer or solo, but I scrolled back and saw it.

ETA: it looks like los posted the brunette image from the link above. The other image can be accessed directly by clicking it (there's a related article with the image attached. HTH :lookingitup: )

:seeya:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, sorry--- my confusion made me not very clear. I have seen the picture of her with blonde hair- the one they often use. I also read the article attached to the picture with the dark hair. My question is- is that dark haired picture an old picture or a picture since she has been missing? If it is a new pic, which makes them think she might have dyed her hair, where was that photo taken?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoyaMathilde
Back