Are there other victims?

Oh my gosh, in that video a neighbor said he heard parties going on in Garrido's back yard in which men were "taking turns" with a woman.

I hope the neighbor is wrong, the hell he put Jaycee and children through was quite enough without this being added.

Call me jaded but, IMO, PG's manuscript is an attempt to leave an "evidence" trail for an insanity defense.

And I have little doubt there are more victims. Many more. I only hope they find all of them.

Apparently there was blood on the carpeting and tent walls -- a 2 foot square blood stain on the wall of the children's tent. There were pet food dishes and kitty litter there. There were lots of books and magazines about cats. So, where is the cat? People who do this kind of crime usually have some history of cruelty to animals. The robot like younger daughter. The headless Barbie dolls.

Any more information on the two missing 4 year old girls the neighbor said she saw?

Officers from the Pittsburg Police Department, Antioch Police Department and the Contra Costa County Sheriff's Department were on hand. The agencies say they are reviewing unsolved cases to determine if the Garridos are connected. Pittsburg Police, for instance, said they are looking into whether the Garridos are connected to a string of prostitution murders in that city in the early 1990s. The other agencies declined to discuss what cold cases they were reviewing.
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5iBbUgkRg4gaNB7YROg0ym3XaAc7wD9ACULRO0

I believe that Jaycee's stepfather was told by LE that Garrido and wifey just happened to be driving by and grabbed Jaycee impulsively off the street as she was walking up the hill to the bus stop. She was not previously stalked by them. They just saw her, made a U-turn, and grabbed her. This is what I remember from the stepdad's interview yesterday afternoon on the John and Ken radio show in L.A., KFI 640AM. Here's the link to that interview (Carl Probyn):

http://www.kfiam640.com/pages/podcasting/

If this is true, it indicates very poor impulse control on Garrido's part. I really wonder how many other young girls he may have victimized and possibly killed through the years.
Wasn't sure where to put this piece of info, but in one of the articles I read, it stated that Nancy was the driver of the car and Phillip did the actual grabbing of Jaycee into the car!:eek::eek::eek:

Wasn't sure where to put this piece of info, but in one of the articles I read, it stated that Nancy was the driver of the car and Phillip did the actual grabbing of Jaycee into the car!:eek::eek::eek:
The first articles I saw were that Phillip was the driver and Nancy did the grabbing -- apparently that's how they had her sketch.

Yeah, the news of the sound proof room just scares the heck out of me.

Just registered in order to report and post a missing child. Telling me I don't have permission. This is the only mechanism I see to get a message across.
sorry. If someone could tell me why I can't post, I'd really appreciate it. Hope someone reads this.
Thanks

Angel Who Cares posted this in media thread. I thought it was interesting.

“The homicide detective was here this morning,” said Minnie Norrell, whose15-year-old daughter daughter Lisa was murdered in November 1998, around the same time three prostitutes were also killed.

Norrell said Garrido lives next door to one of her relatives -- a home she regularly visits for family functions.
http://www.ktvu.com/news/20604692/detail.html

Just registered in order to report and post a missing child. Telling me I don't have permission. This is the only mechanism I see to get a message across.
sorry. If someone could tell me why I can't post, I'd really appreciate it. Hope someone reads this.
Thanks
You have to have a certain minimum number of posts in order to start a thread. Use the private message system to contact one of the moderators like JBean or . You can find them in the members list, go to their home page and send them a message by clicking on their name -- drop down message gives that option.

There's some missing little 4-6 year old little kid/s that the neighbor saw. All blonde and looking like the other girls. Something had to of happened to these children because I highly doubt that the abductor had many visitors who had little blonde haired kids running around the backyard.

There's some missing little 4-6 year old little kid/s that the neighbor saw. All blonde and looking like the other girls. Something had to of happened to these children because I highly doubt that the abductor had many visitors who had little blonde haired kids running around the backyard.

yeah. could have killed them, could have sold them, could have left them with friends.

yeah. could have killed them, could have sold them, could have left them with friends.
Might have taken them away to punish JC. :furious: He was all into control. :furious::furious::furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back