Armchair Psych discussion of Jodi Arias

Status
Not open for further replies.
The story as told by one of her parents of the marijuana growing incident is very telling for me. Basically they said when JA was in the 8th grade, they found out that Jodi and some of her friends had what I would call, a juvenile criminal enterprise growing marijuana. Jodi's parents found a potted plant on their roof(!) and they called the police on her as a statement of how serious this was. Jodi must have been a very rebellious child and young teen. I suspect when her parents called the cops on her, it broke whatever trust they had with her. It may have actually turned her even more against them. Her mother stated that when Jodi had moved to another house Jodi didn't want her to visit her there as she was afraid her Mom would snoop though her things. This family traveled a very rocky road.
The marijuana growing is not significant to me ( I know that many will dispute my post). To me that is just a juvenille experpintation. The parents calling police because of one plant is odd to me. That could have been handled without the police. (IMO). Growing on her parents roof speaks to the juvinille thinking. Like her folks won't see a big weed growing out of their roof!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname