ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the Dickies now have custody of the girls - I am wondering if they will let the girls tell their version of the events to police or even a psychologist. Time has probably made their overall story less valid but they would know the big stuff like where they were sleeping that night, was there and argument, did daddy leave you with someone.

I don't think the girls would have had much chance to unload their emotional burdens staying with the BC's. IMO it would have been a very stressful and uncomfortable place for children at this time. I think the unpredictablity of the situation would have led to quite a volatile home situation but this is MOO. I am relieved that they are out of the environment - I feel the girls will be the Dickies number 1 priority. I just think the Nigelaine would have to be pulling out all stops for GBC at this stage - it is just natural for them to support him as their prioirty and would have to put the girls 2nd JMHO!!!!.

I also think that GBC is never going to plead guilty. In his mind he has been victimised, a narcissist will never take responsibility for their actions. But now the curtain has come down on his freedom he is out of options and that would be driving his mental state more than the fact that he is living with guilt from Allisons death.

Ivan Milat still maintains his innocence, as does Scott Peterson, etc....

Yep...still am...

The discussion all began back at beginning of thread #18 after the overnight release of the photo of dinged Prado

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...highlight=there's+posts+umpty+eleventy+locals

"Coincidentally"...Indromum was the first to mention the Prado having a ding on the morning she said she spotted him driving around. That very evening a "friend" of a "family friend" turned up & posted .....

"The reason that the Taringa crash was not mentioned until the picture of the damage in the newspaper was because the person that I got my information from stopped looking at Websleuths because they are too close to the BCs and realised that most of the stuff being written was absolutely NOT right. "

Me too.....I feel certain postings are done to throw us off the scent so to speak. With that said, I am not saying that certain postings are deliberate lies.....But I do feel some information within posts are received from sources that perhaps have a not so good intention......then that information is provided as a post to us.

Did I do ok in mentioning posts, but not posters.....So laughing.

I don't think the kids were there at all, too much evidence that they weren't IMO....I believe that the reporter was saying 'while they slept', meaning at another house. I don't find it plausible that a person could be murdered with dogs barking, etc and either of the 3 kids don't wake up. Also, ABC allegedly said to the hairdresser that 'she had the night off', unlikely if you had to go home to 3 kids...IMO

I agree. I personally think they kids were somewhere else on Thursday night. I believe Allison would be alive today, if the kids had been home that night.

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one in a few...

Can it be possible that law enforcement post in places like this, dropping in little bits of information and wait for "someone" to add to it?

I agree Lazard and CC....I think the kids were somewhere else too......I sure hope so....For them to have been at home is a shocking thought.

Accused husband spends first night in prison

June 15, 2012 - 3:00AM.

Last night, Brisbane's three major commercial television networks reported being contacted by investigators for the schedule of their programming between April 18 and 19.

It is understood the programming information will form part of the brief of evidence against Mr Baden-Clay. He has allegedly told police he last saw his wife watching The Footy Show on Channel Nine.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...t-in-prison-20120614-20cq6.html#ixzz1xoZ6RNRE

Weird, went for a walk or watching tv? I wish QPS would put us out of our misery and release some facts!!!

Me too.....I feel certain postings are done to throw us off the scent so to speak. With that said, I am not saying that certain postings are deliberate lies.....But I do feel some information within posts are received from sources that perhaps have a not so good intention......then that information is provided as a post to us.

Yes...to perhaps confuse the issue & us.

As with all the rumours I take them all with that old grain of NaCl...lol.

The only rumour, from the longggg list, which at this stage appears to be correct is...

Blood found in one of the family cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member