ARUBA - Robyn Gardner, 35, Maryland woman missing in Aruba, 2 Aug 2011 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in a quiet upscale suburb of the northeast US where nothing too exciting happens all that often, but I can assure you that I could find "drugs" very easily any day I wanted them. It's not exactly difficult to find them - go to the back door of ANY restaurant in the world and ask a couple questions. You'll be pointed in the right direction.

It's not that simple.

chief said:
Sleuthing where one might have purchased an unknown substance that the victim may or may not have taken willingly at an unknown time of day is probably not worth the time unless you are LE with a lot more information that we are not privy to.

There are very few leads in the case, but the sleeping pills comment is peculiar and may lead to a discovery of having purchased drugs on the island. It's worth following up on by ALE, IMO. Particularly if no such sleeping pills were found in Robyn's possession. Having an idea where he could have purchased the drugs is worth knowing. Those dealers could be asked questions and a big breakthrough could be made.

It's not that simple.

There are very few leads in the case, but the sleeping pills comment is peculiar and may lead to a discovery of having purchased drugs on the island. It's worth following up on by ALE, IMO. Particularly if no such sleeping pills were found in Robyn's possession. Having an idea where he could have purchased the drugs is worth knowing.

The bottom line is most likely you can get drugs anywhere you go
Highrise Lowrise Downtown
Impossible to narrow that down unless the dealer comes forward:crazy:

[/B]

The bottom line is most likely you can get drugs anywhere you go
Highrise Lowrise Downtown
Impossible to narrow that down unless the dealer comes forward:crazy:

How about right next to where they were staying? It wouldn't be hard to ask the dealers in that area a few questions and show some photos.

How about right next to where they were staying? It wouldn't be hard to ask the dealers in that area a few questions and show some photos.

Do you really think a dealer is going to answer questions about selling drugs to a tourist who is now missing?

There are too many variables. They could be rx'd to GG. They could be rx'd to Robyn (not hard to verify either if police have warrants on rx records). Unfortunately, they'll likely not ever know for sure until/unless her body is found and tox screened.

BN was looking for money
He also said she returned to her room

BN was looking for money
He also said she returned to her room

My point is that an admitted drug dealer came forward in that case, and therefore the idea one could be gotten to talk is not out of the realm of possibility.

This is a long shot, admittedly. But the possibility of GG walking is very real. It's worth a shot, IMO. It could lead to a breakthrough that leads to his conviction.

She could have been talking about dinner

She could have been referring to the trip and the company she was keeping

She could have been saying it because her BF caught her on Vacation with another man

Its two words, can't determine what she was talking about

Or, perhaps it was made after it dawned on her that she was in Aruba under false pretenses.

Perhaps GG lured her there with a promise for a big photo shoot or some other big break for her career in modeling. Once she realized he had actually fed her a string of lies to get her there for "other" purposes she made the post..."this sucks".

Again...it's all open to interpretation and I agree it's a pretty mild comment in and of itself.

If it was made after an attempted rape...I doubt she'd post merely two words!

My point is that an admitted drug dealer came forward in that case, and therefore the idea one could be gotten to talk is not out of the realm of possibility.

This is a long shot, admittedly. But the possibility of GG walking is very real. It's worth a shot, IMO. It could be a breakthrough that leads to his conviction.

Forgive me but, if a drug dealer came forward and said he sold drugs to GG, how do you prove he gave then to Robyn?

And its difficult for me to believe BN, I can't pick and choose what is a lie and what isn't
If he is telling the truth about drugs , how do you discount the rest of his story

Part III

I am concerned why we need to break and, heh, now we are on board III. <modsnip>

OK, so I saw the GG walk with his bald head from the transport vehicle to the jail. Did you see that head of hair?? My lord! Obvi, we are dealing with an individual who's very foundation is built on his intent to deceive others.

I am shocked - we at websleuth.com came up with the idea that they should search 180 degrees away from where GG states the authorities should look. Yesterday, Dan Abrams and little George from Good Morning america came up with this same idea. We are SO ahead of the curve.

I apologize I have been away... the release of the west memphis 3 took me on Friday. It is clear that Hobbs did that crime.
And this weekend I was working on the Marcia Trimble case - ala Jerome S. Barrett.

But I am back... with the people I admire.

Let's get it on! We are close!

Your fan,

The Gajonka

This is a long shot, admittedly. But the possibility of GG walking is very real. It's worth a shot, IMO. It could lead to a breakthrough that leads to his conviction.

I think he interacted with very few people, purposefully, and used the toupees to keep from being recognized. People on vacation in Aruba are generally very friendly and talkative (at least that has been my experience). I believe he knew what he wanted to do and didn't want much interaction with anyone who could later make a statement; drug dealers included.

If she consumed a drug, it was on that plane with them.

Forgive me but, if a drug dealer came forward and said he sold drugs to GG, how do you prove he gave then to Robyn?

And its difficult for me to believe BN, I can't pick and choose what is a lie and what isn't
If he is telling the truth about drugs , how do you discount the rest of his story

If the drugs sold were roofies, that would be quite a piece of circumstantial evidence IMO. If no sleeping pills were found in Robyn's possession, then isn't it reasonable to connect the dots that she had taken roofies? It would not automatically mean that GG secretly gave them to her, but it would lead to serious suspicion that he did, given that he said she kept a bottle of pills yet they were never found.

I'm not trying to back up BN's story, only pointing out that it's not out of the realm of possibility that a drug dealer might speak out.

Part III

I am concerned why we need to break and, heh, now we are on board III. <modsnip>?

OK, so I saw the GG walk with his bald head from the transport vehicle to the jail. Did you see that head of hair?? My lord! Obvi, we are dealing with an individual who's very foundation is built on his intent to deceive others.

I am shocked - we at websleuth.com came up with the idea that they should search 180 degrees away from where GG states the authorities should look. Yesterday, Dan Abrams and little George from Good Morning america came up with this same idea. We are SO ahead of the curve.

I apologize I have been away... the release of the west memphis 3 took me on Friday. It is clear that Hobbs did that crime.
And this weekend I was working on the Marcia Trimble case - ala Jerome S. Barrett.

But I am back... with the people I admire.

Let's get it on! We are close!

Your fan,

The Gajonka

BBM

So you assert that someone who alters their appearance to look younger or more attractive has a foundation built on an intent to deceive others?

Yesterday, I had my eyebrows waxed, and most of the women I know color their hair and shave their legs/armpits. All of us wear makeup too, and some of us try to look taller by wearing high heals. Spanx. Don't forget Spanx to look less lumpy.

We are surely a deceitful bunch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member