AS lie detector test

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only that but it was AFTER 8pm at night on Tuesday. Why would anyone be watering plants in the middle of the night even if they didn't have a sprinkler system? That makes NO sense. To me, it is obvious someone's trying to throw curve balls and everything including the kitchen sink into the mix in order to obfuscate the facts and confuse peeps who are not familiar with the evidence in this case. I also believe this person is attempting to mock and taunt some gullible peeps. All IMO.

Bourne, I totally agree with you. Red flags are waving in the wind......

Very good insight. Thanks! AS has always been seeming as an odd character to me. Even odder that SDPD did not go after him, ever... Maybe JS' influence worked.

Are AS/JS' parents still alive? Where did AS/JS grow up? It should be easy to find out if AS has/had autism or any other issues (from their childhood neighbors).

Does anyone have a link to any video of AS talking about his "bedside manners" and etc? Or links to any other similar original materials/media? Thanks.

It's difficult to make an assessment about someone from a few brief comments made under the stress of a polygraph and a gruesome death scene. It's best to have a complete picture of someone's functioning when making assessments about their interpersonal interactions, language, syntax, etc.

Having said this, I (and many others) agree that at a minimum, AS's public statements and polygraph interactions are quite odd-- EVEN in the face of such a stressful situation. I have personally wondered if AS has some type of emotional/ behavioral disability (high functioning) such as being on the autism spectrum. I wonder how large the crew is on his tugboat job, and how much he has to interact in that environment. He may have gravitated to a type of job where he doesn't have to have much interaction with others, due to his odd personality and interactive habits. Just speculation.

All of his comments, including the blunt admission about his masturbation activities, and the comments to LE about his "bedside manner", demonstrate a rather flat, socially inappropriate, and disconnected pattern of interaction, IMO. His syntax is peculiar. He may communicate more appropriately in less stressful situations, and deteriorate to this flat and disconnected inappropriate pattern under stress. I personally cannot attribute this odd pattern of interaction to Ambien use.

One of the things that nags at me when I think of AS and something like the possibility high functioning autism, or some other Axis II disorder, is the potential for someone like this to be manipulated by others. Even very odd people can be "vulnerable adults". And when I think of Dina's and Jonah's involvement and interest with the autism population and therapy programs, I wonder if AS fits into that interest somewhere. It also would make sense to me why Jonah immediately kicked into "protect Adam" mode the day of Rebecca's death, when he urgently called Paul Pfingst. PP essentially dropped whatever he was doing to attend to Jonah's request to vigorously protect Adam from questioning, and PP even showed up at the death scene inside the crime tape- many hours before the ME arrived. (Huge conflict of interest, IMO.) Jonah didn't hire PP to protect himself-- he hired PP for Adam's interests. That speaks volumes to me about what Jonah's concerns were that day. And I think Jonah did not answer that strange text from Adam on purpose-- Jonah knew how odd it was to get a text like that, IMO.

IMO, Adam could be vulnerable to being manipulated by someone with Dina's background in social skills training for people with autism. Jonah may have suspected this as well. Particularly in a crisis or emergency situation, or a murder.

And AS has always seemed to be very "scripted" when he has been discussing Rebecca's hanging-- he is very vague and wishy washy about EVERYTHING except his "certainty" that Rebecca "hung herself". That alone is VERY odd and suspicious, IMO. From the very first 911 call, he is the one who started the "hung herself" narrative.

Adam has never sought out the media. He has been pretty much entirely silent since Rebecca's death. He had no ax to grind with Rebecca. But Dina most certainly did. IMO.

My wife and I water our flower beds because they were added after the sprinkler system was installed and our potted plants because we are too cheap and lazy to install an irrigation system - and also because we enjoy and find very relaxing the time we spend outside the house watering with a glass of wine in our hand, chatting with neighbors, and generally just enjoying a cool ocean breeze - especially after a long hot summer day. Or maybe she was just out for a walk on the beach across the street and had just returned home to take a shower and go to sleep.

To be perfectly frank, I haven't really spent any time even thinking about the dirt on her feet, let alone researching it. Would you like to please help me do that? Would she have to cross a dirt area when returning from the beach, for example? Were there any dirt areas she could have crossed while walking around the house or in the yard? Or, and I'm gonna really go out on a limb here, could she have been burying something if she in fact committed suicide? Or any dirt areas she would've had to cross if running away from AS if he tried to sexually or otherwise assault her in the guest house?

IMHO the best thing to do is to just let your imagination run wild, ask yourself all the questions you possibly can, even if they don't seem to make any sense at all, then do your absolute best to answer each of them as honestly as you can and in as simple a way as possible. Good luck. Let me know if I can help in some way. Private message would be fine too if you just want to compare notes or fully develop new ideas.

The dirt on RZ's feet etc. could have gotten there when AS cut her down. We have no idea what he did with her body how he handled her. The feet could have been in the flower bed before he moved her onto the grass.

Heal, I think they grew up on the east coast. In NYS, I believe. I remember reading JS went to and graduated from Colgate University, also in NYS. AS...I wanna say also went and graduated from college. I don't think it was in NYS, but don't remember where he went.

His father is Gideon Shacknai. Mother is Selma Shacknai, died in May 1999. Gideon has remarried, can't remember her name. I think they still live in NYS, a bit north of NYC.

Heal, I think they grew up on the east coast. In NYS, I believe. I remember reading JS went to and graduated from Colgate University, also in NYS. AS...I wanna say also went and graduated from college. I don't think it was in NYS, but don't remember where he went.

B.S. degree from Colgate University and a J.D. from Georgetown University Law Center.

Thanks Inparadise and EverybodyLies.

If I'm not mistaken, both JS and AS were 'regular' students, blended well with the student body. I think their mother was a teacher and a social worker. Their father...don't have a clue what he is/was all about.

Perhaps later I'll google him.

By all accounts, they seemed like a 'regular' middle class kind of family.

I've read in a couple different places it was Mr. Gideon Shacknai who called Adam to go be with brother Jonah.

Sorry about that, I was referring to JS and failed to specify that. Thanks for catching that.

JS did graduate from Colgate, and from Georgetown University Law School.....he was in the "night" program, as he worked as a congressional aide during the day.

Bourne, I totally agree with you. Red flags are waving in the wind......

Agree. And, I'm having trouble reading through all the off topic commenting that is not helping with anything, this is a chit chat board so :please:folks stay on topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname