Asking For Help

picture.php

Dave.... You probably cant use the first one, I just thought it was perfect (lol)

picture.php

picture.php

Hey SuperDave or anyone else, do you have links to photos of both PR and JR's bathrooms? Thanks!

Does JB have a hairpiece on here? I see the bruise in her right arm...isn't that the same arm that is covered by one fingerless black glove in one of her pageant photos. Anyone know the time differences between those photos?

Wow, Agatha. The Barbie nightgown obviously has a "pattern" (for lack of a better word) throughout and the pink thing in our photo does not have this pattern. Also, I think we would be able to see the print on the front of the gown somewhere in our photo and there is no sign of it. Good find!

Not necessarily. I believe this is, finally, the pink item that was lying on the white blanket. This fabric is not that transparent. While you might be able to see the logo on the reverse of the front (from the inside). But you wouldn't be able to see it if you were looking at the back of the nightgown as it was laying there. The pink thing in the photo was laying front down on the white blanket.

Does JB have a hairpiece on here? I see the bruise in her right arm...isn't that the same arm that is covered by one fingerless black glove in one of her pageant photos. Anyone know the time differences between those photos?

I see the bruise, too. Obviously no "intruder" inflicted that.
She looks like she has hair extensions or a "fall" (a kind of half-wig of long hair that clips to the top of the head with a comb). That is actually standard for most little girls participating in the "glitz" pageants. Hair extensions, "flippers" (false teeth that are meant to fill the gap if the front teeth have fallen out). fake eyelashes, as well as heavy make-up are all part of that scene.
There are some kinds of kiddie pageants that stress a natural look- minimal make-up, no fake hair or eyelashes. But the ones JB competed in were not usually like that. And she wasn't the only one at her pageants to have her natural beauty "enhanced". All those little girls probably did.

She has a bruise in the pageant picture of her wearing black and white too. She has on a large black and white hat....etc. That bruise seems to be a bit lower...am wondering if it is the same bruise..or a different one.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back