ATLANTIC CITY SK: possible link to LISK and GB4?

double negatives. Great idea. Get two "no's" from two different mods, then multiplying them and you got a yes. Perfect plan.

Nope, no answer so far:(

Have you tried PM one of them?
I don't know for sure, but I would think that if it were JUST head shots of the pics they posted and no nudity or links where they advertised that it should be fine. Don't take my word for it though.

I AM really interested in seeing those pics for further comparison though.

That is exactley my theorie!

And YES!!!:

I have profe (I have saved the adds w pictures) that:

Melissa Barthelemy posted adds w her picture

Megan Waterman posted adds w her picture

Amber Costello posted adds w her picture

The only one of the GB4 victims that I have no adds/pictures of, neither have I seen anyone else posting that they have that is of GB4 victim ;
Maureen Brainard- Barnes.

However there might have been such an add/picture, but noone have been able to find it.

TF, I know we can't speak of your poi, but I must say, the sketch that was done from Hill's recall also resembles this individual--been waiting for quite some time to touch base on this guy's pic as a possible match to that sketch as well-he's been/is a high-interest poi in wilmington, nc for at least 2 and up to 4 girls-

http://www.starnewsonline.com/article/20100614/ARTICLES/100619802

Nope, no answer so far:(

Have you asked a mod or are you waiting for a mod to come here to give permission? If you haven't asked a mod, yet, I don't have a problem with doing so. I'm still VERY curious what their posts on CL says.

Have you asked a mod or are you waiting for a mod to come here to give permission? If you haven't asked a mod, yet, I don't have a problem with doing so. I'm still VERY curious what their posts on CL says.

No I havn't so please feel free to do that, thanks for the help:)

No I havn't so please feel free to do that, thanks for the help:)

I asked and the answer is YES! You can post their ads! If you'd like to double check, I asked Kimster for permission.

Thanks for sharing it with us! Happy 18th to your daughter! :)

I asked and the answer is YES! You can post their ads! If you'd like to double check, I asked Kimster for permission.

Thanks for sharing it with us! Happy 18th to your daughter! :)

Ill post them in a cupple of days I´m busy with the birthday:)

Ok here are the GB4 victims adds as promised:

As I posted I have adds on 3 of the GB4 victims;
Melissa Barthelemy
Megan Waterman
Amber Lynn Costello

but I don´t have any add on Maureen Brainard-Barnes:

Melissa Barthelemy add:

GB4adds1.jpg

Megan Waterman add:

GB4adds2.jpg

Closeup:

GB4adds3.jpg

Amber Lynn Costello add:

GB4adds4.jpg

And here are all of the GB4 victims add pictures in closeups, including the nicknames they used in their adds:

GB4adds5.jpg

Ok here are the GB4 victims adds as promised:

As I posted I have adds on 3 of the GB4 victims;
Melissa Barthelemy
Megan Waterman
Amber Lynn Costello

but I don´t have any add on Maureen Brainard-Barnes:

Melissa Barthelemy add:

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb282/skov_album/GB4adds1.jpg[/7IMG]

[U]Megan Waterman add:[/U]

[IMG]http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb282/skov_album/GB4adds2.jpg

Closeup:

GB4adds3.jpg

Amber Lynn Costello add:

GB4adds4.jpg

And here are all of the GB4 victims add pictures in closeups, including the nicknames they used in their adds:

GB4adds5.jpg

Thank you so much for getting and sharing these! What website was used for MW and AC?

Megan may also have gone by the name Jasmine. Found this on a google of her number:
The Best Inexpensive Head - Page 63 - UtopiaGuide
utopiaguide.com › ... › Not your Father's PMB › Cheap Thrills
30 posts - 7 authors - Jun 15, 2009
... and join me me for an unforgettable time. You are sure to leave feeling like a new man!! *HUGS AND KISSES* 207=807=9290*****JASMINE ...

Thank you so much for getting and sharing these! What website was used for MW and AC?

The website adds I posted used by MW and AC was:

"My Provider Guide"

But Megan Waterman (possibly also Amber Costello and Melissa Barthelemy) used several other ad providers, go check out post #17 by WS member "Shadowraiths" in this link:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134780"]Victim - Megan Waterman - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

It's so sad. These girls were beautiful and now they are gone. It makes me sad that their lives were snuffed out so soon. They had their whole lives ahead of them and had plenty of time to turn things around. Some jerk took that away from them. He needs to be caught. Someone needs to care about these girls.

If you notice one girl states "independent"

Someone I know had a theory, that the LISK knew each and every one of these girls and handpicked girls that were not assocciated with an "organization". Maybe fearing retribution from the "organization" or maybe he knew they were lost and wayward anyway.

If you notice one girl states "independent"

Someone I know had a theory, that the LISK knew each and every one of these girls and handpicked girls that were not assocciated with an "organization". Maybe fearing retribution from the "organization" or maybe he knew they were lost and wayward anyway.

My thought is that the LISK wouldn't want the girl's pimp coming to look for her. The less connected she is the less likely she will have people looking for her.

My thought is that the LISK wouldn't want the girl's pimp coming to look for her. The less connected she is the less likely she will have people looking for her.

yeah he doesn't want anything to do with pimps, and he doesn't want pimps to know what he did to the girls.

except of course for the time that he actually called one of pimps repeatedly to badger the guy, "you like to do some pretty sick stuff to melissa...." and he even gleaned enough info about the pimp to know he had tattoos etc. He likes to taunt and badger people over the phone while he remains anonymous because it empowers him, in real life he is a weak spineless fassy hole.

yeah he doesn't want anything to do with pimps, and he doesn't want pimps to know what he did to the girls.

except of course for the time that he actually called one of pimps repeatedly to badger the guy, "you like to do some pretty sick stuff to melissa...." and he even gleaned enough info about the pimp to know he had tattoos etc. He likes to taunt and badger people over the phone while he remains anonymous because it empowers him, in real life he is a weak spineless fassy hole.

Wow! I didn't know he called any of the pimps!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrueCrimeTarot
Back