August 14 video visitation to be released

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think WS'ers will crash the server when it gets posted! LOL

Even though her daughter had been missing for more than two months, Casey said the visit with her parents made her the angriest she had ever been since the case started. That's because Cindy and George pushed her for information on Caylee's disappearance.

Angriest she has ever been? Gee, I guess someone taking off with your kid didn't make you angry? LOL she is funny, just plain funny..I can't help but laugh at her now, I don't have many other choices!

http://www.wftv.com/news/18490155/detail.html

"Can someone let me? Come on! Nobody's letting me speak. You want me to talk. Give me three seconds to say something. I'm not in control of this because I don't know what the hell is going on," an emotional Casey told her parents.

Translates to:

"Can you shut up and stop asking me questions? Let me keep feeding you lies, dammit! And Believe them, for God's sake! I need to get control of this situation again and in order do to that you need to tell me what's going on so I can make up more lies!"

wasn't there another visit where Cindy asks if there is anything she wants her to relay in the media (or something like that?) and Casey she said to tell ZG she forgives her?
Yup...

Even though her daughter had been missing for more than two months, Casey said the visit with her parents made her the angriest she had ever been since the case started. That's because Cindy and George pushed her for information on Caylee's disappearance.

Angriest she has ever been? Gee, I guess someone taking off with your kid didn't make you angry? LOL she is funny, just plain funny..I can't help but laugh at her now, I don't have many other choices!
Are they relaying the dialogue without the video?

Translates to:

"Can you shut up and stop asking me questions? Let me keep feeding you lies, dammit! And Believe them, for God's sake! I need to get control of this situation again and in order do to that you need to tell me what's going on so I can make up more lies!"

Most excellent interpretation, Pirate.

Translates to:

Pirate speaks KC-ease!!! Who knew? :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Her "me me me" attitude is disgusting. She shows no emotions for Caylee. It's all about Casey.
...and then she got to go home with her loving family. How do you think that went? Now her lengthy visits with JB make a little more sense (yeah, we figured that out a long time ago).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther