August 14 video visitation to be released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would y'all STOP???!!! ;););)

You have to admit, the selection and positioning of my little smileys is perfect.

And it was completely by accident.......... but it worked out very well.

"Can't get it up"

Poor thing...she can't swallow because it hurts :furious: :furious: :furious:

wasn't there another visit where Cindy asks if there is anything she wants her to relay in the media (or something like that?) and Casey she said to tell ZG she forgives her?

It really seems like Casey is trying to get people to agree to "forgive" who ever took/killed Caylee, in order to secure forgiveness for herself when the time comes. The symbolic figure for "the person who killed Caylee" is named "Zanny". But I think in Casey's warped mind, if she can get everyone to "forgive" "Zanny", they will then transfer that forgiveness onto her when the truth comes out.

You have to admit, the selection and positioning of my little smileys is perfect.

And it was completely by accident.......... but it worked out very well.

"Can't get it up"

You're a bad boy. (I'm assuming a boy.)

Jesus, Poor Caylee...can't tell me the baby was not at the receiving end of similar outburts as well.

WFTV's short transcript of the visit gives us some insight/confirmation on why the A's aren't visiting KC in jail. As most of us assumed, KC doesn't want them there because all of their conversations go public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500