AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems unlikely from this, that Ms P knew anything about it, just as unlikely she was involved in the baby's death, to me.
I know I always err on the "not guilty til shown" side but this time, I see DH as guilty already, not so sure HP is, how long was she in hospital and rehab?
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...587457471?sv=7db4c5119f8e1c52f23f2d09f6384586

Just three months later, while Ms Passmore was still in hospital, Holdom allegedly killed Ms Pearce-Stevenson in the Belanglo Forest.

Regarding the places where the ATM card was used, how do we know that there was only one ATM card in play? May have been two?

Depending on the bank, and the excuses given to them at the time, it can be possible to get issued another card with the first one not being cancelled.

It is an offence, apparently, to use anyone else's card in Australia. In the past, I have misplaced one, but didn't want it cancelled, as I knew it was around somewhere, so been issued a duplicate to it, with the upshot that both of them worked.

It seems unlikely from this, that Ms P knew anything about it, just as unlikely she was involved in the baby's death, to me.
I know I always err on the "not guilty til shown" side but this time, I see DH as guilty already, not so sure HP is, how long was she in hospital and rehab?

<modsnip>

I personally think the police would have laid charges if she was involved with Khandalyce's death myself. I think she's assisting the police in a major way though by providing information that will be very useful ...

I think someone posted in the other thread, they thought it was strange she was seen talking to a lawyer in a park? I don't find that unusual at all, I would think they just wanted some privacy and were trying to get away from the throng and not have too much attention drawn to them.

<modsnip>

I personally think the police would have laid charges if she was involved with Khandalyce's death myself. I think she's assisting the police in a major way though by providing information that will be very useful ...

I think someone posted in the other thread, they thought it was strange she was seen talking to a lawyer in a park? I don't find that unusual at all, I would think they just wanted some privacy and were trying to get away from the throng and not have too much attention drawn to them.

I was hoping they were talking in a park in case police had placed listening devices in her home ;)

If she's cooperating it's only to save her own skin IMO.

Can you explain why you think that?
I was hoping they were talking in a park in case police had placed listening devices in her home ;)

It just occurred to me that surely it would be difficult for HP being wheelchair-bound to directly cause Khandalyce's death???

Can you explain why you think that?

She's good for fraud and accessory after the fact to a double homicide .. I think police would have been able to get a warrant for listening devices in her home which can be hard to find, talking with her lawyers in a park allows for privacy.

I wonder about the woman who stole Karlie's identity. She wasn't involved in Karlie's death and probably not in Khandalyce's either, but the real question for me is whether she knew that they had been murdered?

She obviously felt confident that Karlie wasn't going to turn up and expose her fraud.....

Yes, I totally agree with you - she's only saving her own skin. Once everything started coming to the fore, she must have realised that she's got nowhere to hide if she's involved in any way, or has knowledge that is pertinent.

<modsnip>i do think that for a time khandalyse was in sth australia after karlies death . Under a womans care .

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

How long would she have been in hospital and rehab though?

<modsnip> i do think that for a time khandalyse was in sth australia after karlies death . Under a womans care .

Also trying to be careful here, but I have been wondering if the woman who stole Karlie's identity may have used Khandalyce during appointments and perhaps even with phone calls with Karlie's family in order to add authenticity to her impersonation of Karlie.

<modsnip> i do think that for a time khandalyse was in sth australia after karlies death . Under a womans care .

I've had that thought for some time as well. I do think there's another woman involved though, but that's just my own gut feeling, not based on anything to base it on.

How long would she have been in hospital and rehab though?

Impossible to say unless you knew her specific injuries. But I would guess she would have been in hospital for a while, and rehab would have been ongoing - but again, you'd need to know her specific injuries at the time of the accident.

Also trying to be careful here, but I have been wondering if the woman who stole Karlie's identity may have used Khandalyce during appointments and perhaps even with phone calls with Karlie's family in order to add authenticity to her impersonation of Karlie.
Thinking the same way .

Paraplegia would result in a long rehab I would think, however, it seems that she was in hospital at least 3 months from the accident.

Impossible to say unless you knew her specific injuries. But I would guess she would have been in hospital for a while, and rehab would have been ongoing - but again, you'd need to know her specific injuries at the time of the accident.
You're right. Hard to say without knowing specifics. I've worked in rehab units and back then I'd say she could have easily still been an inpatient three months post spinal injury. Length of stays are getting shorter and shorter in more recent times.
I wonder about the woman who stole Karlie's identity. She wasn't involved in Karlie's death and probably not in Khandalyce's either, but the real question for me is whether she knew that they had been murdered?

She obviously felt confident that Karlie wasn't going to turn up and expose her fraud.....

Yes, I totally agree with you - she's only saving her own skin. Once everything started coming to the fore, she must have realised that she's got nowhere to hide if she's involved in any way, or has knowledge that is pertinent.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Rehab takes awhile because they fit you with a prothstetic in most cases but in certain cases they dont . Instead they teach you how to use a wheelchair and how to move from bed to chair . Chair to toilet . That therapy doesnt take very long at all . These days they like to get you up and going .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members