AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is noted that a certain person, questioned overnight in relation to matters concerning the deaths of Karlie and Kandalyce Pearce-Stevenson, has an active ABN in own name and based at postcode 5112 now, and other previous areas of NT and Qld since 2007.

Rehab takes awhile because they fit you with a prothstetic in most cases but in certain cases they dont . Instead they teach you how to use a wheelchair and how to move from bed to chair . Chair to toilet . That therapy doesnt take very long at all . These days they like to get you up and going .

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

That doesn't surprise me with our health system nowadays, want you out the door asap ... too busy spending all the money for healthcare elsewhere ... :gaah:

I wouldn't be surprised if Khandalyce lived on for up to a year after Karlie was murdered. Perhaps even longer than that.

Maybe Khandalyce was only killed after Centrelink stopped the payments and the person caring for her got scared they were onto them ?

She's good for fraud and accessory after the fact to a double homicide .. I think police would have been able to get a warrant for listening devices in her home which can be hard to find, talking with her lawyers in a park allows for privacy.

If she's been under coercion then it is possible some of those charges might be reduced. I daresay being a paralyzed single mother with few resources leads to being very easy for a violent man to intimidate. And as soon as she did *anything* to assist Holdom, she became a paralyzed single mother who also faced prison if she spoke up.

I suspect the reality of the situation is too complicated for us to appreciate at this distance, but the police have some idea and are attempting to handle her with decency and compassion. She may have been complicit in some things but not other things. Both victim and perpetrator.

I wouldn't be surprised if Khandalyce lived on for up to a year after Karlie was murdered. Perhaps even longer than that.

It's possible, though I peronsally think she was killed not that long after Karlie - only because of the age they thought she was from the remains and the clothes found with her.

It just occurred to me that surely it would be difficult for HP being wheelchair-bound to directly cause Khandalyce's death???

That's almost the same as saying surely Pistorius being disabled it would be difficult to directly cause Steenkamp's death. Just because you're in a wheelchair or missing legs doesn't mean you can't be capable of murder, manslaughter, or assault occasioning death.

I have a feeling HP will be a major prosecution witness and in return immunity..... She had to have know Karlie had died....

It is noted that a certain person, questioned overnight in relation to matters concerning the deaths of Karlie and Kandalyce Pearce-Stevenson, has an active ABN in own name and based at postcode 5112 now, and other previous areas of NT and Qld since 2007.

Well spotted, yes.

They sure liked their ABN numbers didn't they?

I have a feeling HP will be a major prosecution witness and in return immunity..... She had to have know Karlie had died....

Of course she knows that as well as a whole lot more. I would not like to be in her shoes now if there are others out there involved, as she may not be very safe.

MSM reported that police said Khandalyce died a 'short time' after Karlie, later in December. I made a post about it last night if you need the link :)

Gah! I'm trying to post the link but my phone won't let me!

I think HP is still going to spend many years in jail even if she does fully cooperate, the best she can hope for is a reduction in her sentence, she's pure evil for what she did .. to profit from the murder of a young girl like Karlie, and to cover that up along with the murder of a precious two year old is horrific, it's scary that she managed to get away with it for so long.

Of course she knows that as well as a whole lot more. I would not like to be in her shoes now if there are others out there involved, as she may not be very safe.

I've wondered about how safe Holdom is too... not just from people who want to get at him for being a disgusting murderer, but also from criminal bosses. <modsnip> maybe organised crime ended up believing that Karlie nicked off with their cash/drugs? So that would be an *immediate* and *large* payday for Holdom which may have been enough to motivate the murder by itself. Maybe he got the idea to have her tell him her PIN before he killed her, and when cleared out her car for sale he searched her luggage for money and valuables and there were lots of ID documents because she didn't have a fixed address to store them at the time. So the continuing fraud just sort of happened because it could happen, it wasn't the initial motivation.

Impossible to say unless you knew her specific injuries. But I would guess she would have been in hospital for a while, and rehab would have been ongoing - but again, you'd need to know her specific injuries at the time of the accident.

LE is saying Karlie was killed mid December and Khandalyce later in the month, correct? I would think if HP was in the hospital when Karlie perished, even if she was OUT of the hospital by the end of the month, she'd still be in a major recovery phase. I can't see her being involved in the murder. Knowing about it, quite possibly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member