AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
60 year old walking an average 5km an hour with a 5 kilogram suitcase.

The body was a 20 minute walk out of town

wynarka-map-karoonda4.jpg

They'll get you - i read the article, but I don't think they fit, the blonde girl was 11 and the little one was dark. Just MOO. I still can't get my head around how not one person has reported her missing - so the mother has either also passed away or is living in terror too afraid to come forward. When you think about creeps like Adrian Bayley or Daniel's murderer it's not surprising. I keep thinking how this poor little kid had a face and that she had hopes and dreams but no one to keep her safe. Impossibly sad. Hopefully every day that passes the Police are closing in.

This guy walks among us....he murdered his family and is capable of murder again.
HES ONE OF HUNDREDS ON THE LOOSE.

SA most wanted Stuart Pearce: Computer generated images released

Computer generated images that show what one of South Australia's most wanted may look like now have been released by police.

Stuart Pearce - who would now be 57 - is suspected of murdering his wife Meredith and three of their children, 11 year-old Adam, Travis who was 9 and Kerry aged 2 in 1991.

Their bodies were found bound and gagged in the burnt-out remains of their Parafield Gardens home.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-09-05/computer-generated-images-of-sas-most-wanted/5722366

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 167
60 year old walking an average 5km an hour with a 5 kilogram suitcase.

The body was a 20 minute walk out of town

View attachment 80127
I believe he walked because he was confident he wouldn't be recognised (due to not being a resident) and had he used a car the number plate could be used to identify him.

Questions:

1. Prostitution in the area: is there a lot of known prostitution in the wynarka area? What about the other small towns or Adelaide? Or issues with sex slavery?? I was thinking if a woman, possibly very young, maybe a runaway, was a prostitute, hooked on drugs, had a baby at home, who as it got older began asking questions, or perhaps motivating the mother to change her lifestyle(I know it's rare for people to change but sometimes children do bring out the best in people) and as a form of control, her manager/pimp killed her child?

2. Perhaps we are looking for a pedophile, who is in a relationship, and has abused this child(awful to think about) but as she got older began talking about what was happening or showing typical signs of abuse.

3. If it is a family of three, or more, why was this sweet angel targeted? If the boys clothes make it safe to assume there was another male child around, are they safe? Or are they in a suitcase as well? :( perhaps something relation to my question above?

4. Why no sketches? Why no sketch of this little girl? Have they said if all remains have been found? Perhaps there is a reason why? Was she bashed that badly? Why no sketch of the man?

Just what I woke up with on my mind today. I'm sure yall have batted these ideas around already. But when a case bothers me I try to make sure it's the last thing I think about at night and I always wake up with new thoughts on it.

Her remains is all that is known of her, all that is left of her short life, which given the isolated terrain in which she was found, probably ended violently.

As she lay, covered in eucalypt litter, the forest slowly swallowed her identity.

A year later to the day she was discovered, Dr Susan Hayes stood in the Glebe Morgue, the young woman's skull in her hands. She would give a face to this faceless young woman - somebody's child, somebody's friend.

Unable to determine her identity through DNA, dental records and the Missing Person's Registry homicide detectives turned to Dr Hayes - Australia's only facial anthropologist.

I wonder if she is still the only one ? This was from 2013

http://www.illawarramercury.com.au/...-face-to-the-faceless-belanglo-woman/#slide=2

We've all been wondering how you could hide a body considering the odor of decomposition. I just looked up eucalyptus and it's been used in embalming. Would branches/leaves have worked?

Also I found this article of interest just as an insight to another walk of life that could be involved:

http://m.adelaidenow.com.au/news/so...t-new-membership/story-fni6uo1m-1226703530255

In May this year, the District Court heard alleged Hells Angels prospect Arron James Cluse was told to "terrorise" the family of former Finks bikie Mark Sandery.

Deputy Director of Public Prosecutions Sandi McDonald, SC, said Cluse was one of a group of men who smashed their way into Sandery's Semaphore home in September 2011.

She said Sandery's then-girlfriend and four sons were at home when they heard windows smashing and the front door being kicked in.

Shots were fired into a bedroom where two of the boys were sleeping - Sandery's 11-year-old son suffered two gunshot wounds to his leg.

And

They say that, while the Gypsy Jokers remain predominantly caucasian, the Finks are largely Greek and Italian while the Hells Angels attract middle eastern prospects.

Questions:

1. Prostitution in the area: is there a lot of known prostitution in the wynarka area? What about the other small towns or Adelaide? Or issues with sex slavery?? I was thinking if a woman, possibly very young, maybe a runaway, was a prostitute, hooked on drugs, had a baby at home, who as it got older began asking questions, or perhaps motivating the mother to change her lifestyle(I know it's rare for people to change but sometimes children do bring out the best in people) and as a form of control, her manager/pimp killed her child?

2. Perhaps we are looking for a pedophile, who is in a relationship, and has abused this child(awful to think about) but as she got older began talking about what was happening or showing typical signs of abuse.

3. If it is a family of three, or more, why was this sweet angel targeted? If the boys clothes make it safe to assume there was another male child around, are they safe? Or are they in a suitcase as well? :( perhaps something relation to my question above?

4. Why no sketches? Why no sketch of this little girl? Have they said if all remains have been found? Perhaps there is a reason why? Was she bashed that badly? Why no sketch of the man?

Just what I woke up with on my mind today. I'm sure yall have batted these ideas around already. But when a case bothers me I try to make sure it's the last thing I think about at night and I always wake up with new thoughts on it.

I keep wondering about a sketch of the man as well.

I think it takes a couple of months to make a facial rendering from a skull doesn't it? That article that was referenced makes it sound like a long, time consuming process.

So you think he deliberately walked through the town in an attempt to associate himself with the case but not be identified?

I believe he walked because he was confident he wouldn't be recognised (due to not being a resident) and had he used a car the number plate could be used to identify him.

I keep wondering about a sketch of the man as well.

I think it takes a couple of months to make a facial rendering from a skull doesn't it? That article that was referenced makes it sound like a long, time consuming process.

Oh wow, I didn't realize it would take that long! I guess I was just thinking about Boston Baby Doe and how quickly her sketch was put out, but didn't even consider the fact she was not found as badly decomposed. :-/ it's all so grim to think about!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...htFem-Skeletal-Ivan-Milat-victim-Aug-10/page8

Quote Originally Posted by Kraki View Post
First article in German and guess what, Angel is there:http://www.welt.de/vermischtes/arti...s-Leiche-im-Wald-des-Backpacker-Moerders.html

They state that police believes Angel is from Europe because of their teeths, signs of Western dentistry are visible! They suspect she is from Western Europe. They were not able to find any dental records or charts similar to that of Angel, anywhere in Australia. It was published in die Welt (the World), which is huge in Germany so many people probably saw it!
She looks Eastern European or Polish to me. We have many seasonal agricultural workers in Holland. And when they live here, they also have Dutch health insurance. So they also use our dentists. I think it would be the same if they were working in Germany.

But that would fit in with what I had been thinking. Eastern European young woman lured abroad with the prospect of season jobs and then exploited (prostitution).

This 'Angel' could very well be 'our Angels' mother (what's in a name). And might also have been kept by Milat's entourage. The thing with Eastern European people is that most of them can speak German. Even if they come from different countries. So I think this 'Angel' could have ended up in the hands of a group of men around Milat. (Milat killed several Germans, so a German speaking Eastern European woman would fit the profile). Could have given birth to Wynarka's little Angel and could have lived in or around Wynarka for a short while.
Little Angel could have been the victim of DV. And the mother after her death being taken back to the Milat killing field.

It's a long shot. But it could very well be a possibility.

It's the woman mentioned in this article:
http://www.illawarramercury.com.au/...-face-to-the-faceless-belanglo-woman/#slide=2

I just posted this in a thread about:

Belanglo State Forest NSW WhtFem Skeletal - Ivan Milat victim?, Aug'10

I don't think it has ever been suggested that Milat had any associates.
Pretty sure he worked alone in his murder spree.

So you think he deliberately walked through the town in an attempt to associate himself with the case but not be identified?

Not in an attempt to associate himself, just confidence that he wouldn't be recognised.

https://www.police.sa.gov.au/__data...4/11-August-Major-Crime-Wynarka-A3-Poster.pdf

Sorry if this has been posted along the way (I haven't seen it on here), but the camel print from the forum has found has made it onto some official publications! Well done!!!! ��

Thank you for posting that RougeRogue:
quiltupdated.png
https://www.police.sa.gov.au/__data...4/11-August-Major-Crime-Wynarka-A3-Poster.pdf
Well done again Nataliah! Great find that was. It could be the patch that helps find the quilt maker, it is such a unique patch of fabric.

My only other thought on this is it's a Jaycee Duggard/Amanda Berry situation. My mind is racing with thoughts this morning about this case, and like a pinball it is just bouncing all over the place!

He must have hidden his car somewhere along the route, do you suppose? There's no report of a vehicle, but surely, he must have had a car. Where does one successfully hide a car within walking distance of the village? In an abandoned garage? Is there a car pool parking lot nearby? Where, oh where, did he hide his vehicle so that no one saw him drive away?

As a resident of a super small hamlet, I've noticed that some people think that they can hide in small towns, where "nobody" lives. Little do they know that they are under the microscope in small towns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500