AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow new thread allready, so much to catch up on. :coffeews:

I just wanted to add to the conversation about the Bogan holden boxers lol. I think they could be really significant to the case. I always said from the start i though there was an older brother. You have 3 items of clothing in that case so far that are clearly boys clothes. To me anyway...

Would love to know what chain store they come from? They would be worth looking into like the dress was....Ive seen a few posts about them and its been narrowed down too a year and maybe one or two stores like target or kmart. My theory on this is, lots of second hand childrens clothes get sold in op shops and online. But who Buys kids silk boxers 2nd hand or online? Bogan holden ones at that!! cmooooon Yeah there was a listing on ebay for them but, they're prolly still listed and haven't been sold.

The little blue boxers from the year 2000 size 2, then you haver a red pair of boys basketball type short for a 4 year old by the looks of it, then holden boxers for a older child. I really think there is a brother out there aged around 17. Just thoughts ..........

I believe he walked because he was confident he wouldn't be recognised (due to not being a resident) and had he used a car the number plate could be used to identify him.

I am still hedging my bets on wether or not he was a resident ..... but completely agree (IMO) that he didn't use a car as that would be a dead give away if his car was witnessed "stopped" on that particular stretch of the hwy at anytime if the suitcase was found.

c26a39d151a45179aebe4266a0b1191a.jpg

This photo of the quilt seems to be the best close up that I can find. Is there any chance that we can identify another fabric sample?

If you look at the middle bottom of the picture, you can see scrunched up fabric that seems to have shifted from the octagon directly to its right. Is there any hope that we can figure out the fabric? And what about the one directly to its right? The one with zebra stripes on it? It seems to be pretty much still intact. Those two hexagons might be recognisable.

Were we given a hint about a cat print in pictures taken at the quilt shoppe?

It might be easier to see this if it was turned so that the camel print is facing the right way. I don't know how to turn it.

http://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/c26a39d151a45179aebe4266a0b1191a

One of the women who witnessed the suitcase man, said that she watched him walk right past her window. I wonder if he was wearing gloves, or if not, if his DNA might be on the suitcase, if, he was in fact, the person who left it in the scrub. Hopefully, there will be some significant results from th DNA tests. There hasn't been a sketch of the man published. Does that tell us something?

Did suitcase man dump the suitcase to get it away from his daughter who had become completely obsessed by it? Then when he learned about its contents, did he go back, "with purpose" to try and find it?

It's difficult to fit him into any logical scenerio. If the daughter was so obsessed, would it have been left outside, allowing it to be weathered?

A glove was found at the scene..

glove2.jpg

I played this video so many times trying to see what he was putting in the bag. I thought it might of been the underwear a few people have mention, but its defiantly a glove of some sort. looks like a gardening glove.

I don't understand why suitcase man would of been so careless to let people see him, if he was linked to this case. Why not do it at night time or much earliar in the morning/night when you know people aren't going to be around.

View attachment 80141

This photo of the quilt seems to be the best close up that I can find. Is there any chance that we can identify another fabric sample?

If you look at the middle bottom of the picture, you can see scrunched up fabric that seems to have shifted from the octagon directly to its right. Is there any hope that we can figure out the fabric? And what about the one directly to its right? The one with zebra stripes on it? It seems to be pretty much still intact. Those two hexagons might be recognisable.

Were we given a hint about a cat print in pictures taken at the quilt shoppe?

It might be easier to see this if it was turned so that the camel print is facing the right way. I don't know how to turn it.

http://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/c26a39d151a45179aebe4266a0b1191a

patch3id.jpg

patch3.jpg

Patch 3 at the top of the quilt, you can see an animals face. To me it looks like a brown alpaca face. That's all i have

View attachment 80142

I played this video so many times trying to see what he was putting in the bag. I thought it might of been the underwear a few people have mention, but its defiantly a glove of some sort. looks like a gardening glove.

I don't understand why suitcase man would of been so careless to let people see him, if he was linked to this case. Why not do it at night time or much earliar in the morning/night when you know people aren't going to be around.

There was a hat as well wasn't there? I can't remember if I read it on one of these threads or elsewhere.

He must have hidden his car somewhere along the route, do you suppose? There's no report of a vehicle, but surely, he must have had a car. Where does one successfully hide a car within walking distance of the village? In an abandoned garage? Is there a car pool parking lot nearby? Where, oh where, did he hide his vehicle so that no one saw him drive away?

As a resident of a super small hamlet, I've noticed that some people think that they can hide in small towns, where "nobody" lives. Little do they know that they are under the microscope in small towns.

Only by some people....who assume everyone is like them and bothers to take notice of everything.... truth is some people even in tiny towns are busy with work/kids etc and they don't have the time to sit down and notice each and every movement of people within their town..... also if you want to be a nobody in an out of the way town...that's easy too...

I am overly aware that small towns = everyone knows your business ... hence I avoid at all cost making friends within town, disclosing my business, advise my children not to post on social media anything they don't want the local busy bodies to know..

Its all about perception.... and each individual has one. I live in a small town - but make sure I keep my private life private...

Thank you for posting that RougeRogue:
View attachment 80138
https://www.police.sa.gov.au/__data...4/11-August-Major-Crime-Wynarka-A3-Poster.pdf
Well done again Nataliah! Great find that was. It could be the patch that helps find the quilt maker, it is such a unique patch of fabric.

And here's a nice big shot of the camel print. It would be great if we could fill in all of those other blank spaces.

Camel%20on%20quilt_zps7pq7e18n.jpg

Trying to attach a file here. I'll edit if it works, LOL.

Yay. It worked. Has the circled hex been identified? I blew this thing up to 200% and I see goldfish. Anyone else?

Attachments

• fish.jpg
    fish.jpg
    301.1 KB · Views: 153

View attachment 80142

I've also watched this video many times, stopping and starting to get a better view of what that is. I managed to get a screen grab of it and IMO it looks like a dead cockatoo.

Dead%20Cockatoo_zpscorllqip.jpg

There was a hat as well wasn't there? I can't remember if I read it on one of these threads or elsewhere.

These images were posted back in one of the previous threads. It definitely looks like a hat in the policeman's hand, similar to the second pic below.

attachment.php_zpsn6l2hlpj.jpg

Workmans%20hat_zpshkitb3eb.gif

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...htFem-Skeletal-Ivan-Milat-victim-Aug-10/page8

Quote Originally Posted by Kraki View Post
First article in German and guess what, Angel is there:http://www.welt.de/vermischtes/arti...s-Leiche-im-Wald-des-Backpacker-Moerders.html

They state that police believes Angel is from Europe because of their teeths, signs of Western dentistry are visible! They suspect she is from Western Europe. They were not able to find any dental records or charts similar to that of Angel, anywhere in Australia. It was published in die Welt (the World), which is huge in Germany so many people probably saw it!
She looks Eastern European or Polish to me. We have many seasonal agricultural workers in Holland. And when they live here, they also have Dutch health insurance. So they also use our dentists. I think it would be the same if they were working in Germany.

But that would fit in with what I had been thinking. Eastern European young woman lured abroad with the prospect of season jobs and then exploited (prostitution).

This 'Angel' could very well be 'our Angels' mother (what's in a name). And might also have been kept by Milat's entourage. The thing with Eastern European people is that most of them can speak German. Even if they come from different countries. So I think this 'Angel' could have ended up in the hands of a group of men around Milat. (Milat killed several Germans, so a German speaking Eastern European woman would fit the profile). Could have given birth to Wynarka's little Angel and could have lived in or around Wynarka for a short while.
Little Angel could have been the victim of DV. And the mother after her death being taken back to the Milat killing field.

It's a long shot. But it could very well be a possibility.

It's the woman mentioned in this article:
http://www.illawarramercury.com.au/...-face-to-the-faceless-belanglo-woman/#slide=2

I just posted this in a thread about:

Belanglo State Forest NSW WhtFem Skeletal - Ivan Milat victim?, Aug'10

I don't think Ivan Milat was the type to ever take anyone home as a hostage... he appears to be a blitz type killer... There was some reference by Ivan's own Lawyer that he believed Ivan didn't always work alone (unproven) But IMO this case (Body found in suitcase, Wynarka) in no way fits in with Ivan's MO. Ivan Milat took victims deep into the forest before holding them as victims, there are suggestions of time spent with the victims..taunting them prior to the kill....Our little angels find in no way resembles, anything close to Ivan's victims find, nor his MO.... IMO

Yay. It worked. Has the circled hex been identified? I blew this thing up to 200% and I see goldfish. Anyone else?

Could be a goldfish. Also looks like an upside down bird or dinosaur to me. At first I thought it looked like one of the Pokemon characters. Definitely some kind of animal though. I say bird or maybe dino because it looks like it has some kind of beak for a mouth.

I think that's the camel one again. It's flipped over so you can see the reverse.

I sort of wonder whether there's any connection between Wynarka Girl and the teen/woman found in Belanglo Forest who turned out not to be one of Milat's. Has anyone who has been following both cases seriously compared their apparent timelines yet?
Is likely a long shot but I actually mentioned this mysel earlier in the thead :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500